Psst user, ETC mooning

Callisto fork on 05/03!!!

>from 4000 to 3800
>then from 3800 to 3600
>then from 3600 to 3300
>now bounced back to 3400 and can't even stay there after touching 3250

Yeah, moon

pajeet, the dollar value has only gone down by $2, its holding. BTC went on a rampage last two days that why

I’m not going to tell you how to do your job user, but if losing money is your job this is definitely the coin for you

That is why now is the time to buy.
Buy low....it is not a meme
Got in at 2700...so I'm comfy

TFW being called pajeet for the very first time. it has some confused satisfaction to it.

This will explode so fast after the LTC and ZCL shitshows are over

>muh comfy

I'm comfy, I swingtraded the shit out of this scam instead of holding like a retard and see my 55% turn into a 20%

Some people do not live in a basement watching crypto all day every day.....I admit my mistake and will be moving back tomorrow to said basement! Thanks user for the advice!!!

Here's my TA from yesterday

And here's today's charts, 12 hours later.

It's going up man

It isn't going up because someone put up a sell wall. Probably you.

Anyway, the price wants to go up but it isn't because some faggot isn't done accumulating yet.

It's not a fork, please kill yourself. I bet you've been in crypto since December 2017.

a weak wall, one push and we go up

I think we're going up lads

oh god we're through

We're going up bois, exactly like predicted

>dump it

someone was mad as hell earlier lul

explain

This is better than TV.

It's creeping up and every time it drops down he puts the buy wall up again the absolute fucking madman

whats eta moon on this lads

when do i dump? how realistic is $100?

I think $50 is more realistic, but i wouldn't rule it out. Perhaps $100 is feasible eoy

Expect ~$70, maybe $85. I don't think it's going to $100 during this run-up.

if btc goes retarded it will not end up good

>EMA 7, 25 and 99 all converging
>buy wall

HERE WE GO

I never touch shit on principle, no matter the gains. Shit in crypto is ETC and XRP.

it wants to moon so hard, but BTC is cucking everything

Handle almost completed, now it's gonna go soon

>DD/MM

were the meme-lines correct? can this be true?

HERE WE GO BOIS

Might resist for a bit at ~0.0048 BTC and drop to around 0.0044 or thereabouts for a little bit, but it's going to keep going up whenever it breaks through ~0.0048

Shit coin won't amount to anything and the air drop Callisto can't even be traded until end of the year lol. Have fun holding those bags. Take the profit but don't hold long.

its gonna pump now, get ready to sell later

It's going to have trouble breaking 0.0037 later tonight, but don't sell. It will break through it eventually.

thanks for this thread, basically free money.. good signal

Why is ETC so based? As a daytrader it's currently one of the two coins that I know I can sleep overnight and wake up to either 2% gains.

Other coin is XMR, but even that sometimes derps down to 27k sats once in a while.

also inb4
>daytrader
>sleep overnight holding
That's just how much I trust it.

Callisto is already priced in.

I mean you can always set sell limits

Day trading is legit if you wait a long time and never sell at a loss. Sometimes gotta just get up go for a walk, come back 3 hours later and your -5% is back to +10

You pretty much summed it all. I'm quite conservative and generally target 1-2% every trade and very rarely selling at a loss even if I have to wait a day or two for the price to return to mean. And even for selling at a loss there's still some skill involved.

another intelligent investor, nice to meet you /b/ro

what do you mean? What's it "already priced in" at?

thanks user, hope you make it

bump

OP JUST DUMPED HIS BAGS
WE JUST GOT PAJEETED

Nah, it's fine. Some volatility is to be expected.

25 day MA will hold. RSI is normalising after being overbought (>70) and the MACD is converging on an uptrend. It'll keep going up lads.

r8

just joking, im holding.
Also, which charts do you use for day trading? I am now fairly competent with using candlestick patterns, moving averages, MACD and RSI, but have no idea whether to trade off 5m charts, 15m, 1 hr etc etc

All in on it?

Sell at $70. It won't go higher and you'll be a bag holder until June if you don't sell at the peak.

will double if you hold for a few days

can I still jump on this rn?

ez 2x from now

Keep it.

>I am now fairly competent with using candlestick patterns, moving averages, MACD and RSI, but have no idea whether to trade off 5m charts, 15m, 1 hr etc etc

Mostly tradingview. Binance's charts sort of suck.

I wouldn't trade off 5m alone in crypto, unless you've already assessed a general trend on 1 hour charts or something. 15 minute ones will be fine for day trading, while you probably want 4+ hour charts for long term holds, but even then it helps to go to tradingview and zoom out for a bit, assess trend lines etc.

Fibonacci retracements are incredibly useful things, and once you see a trend line intersect it like on that chart it typically means something and is a very important point (e.g. whether it'll go back up or keep going down). My projection based on that turned out to be true like we can see now, and we've broken the downtrend.

Bollinger bands are incredibly useful stuff for assessing volatility, but also when used in conjunction with MA/EMA, RSI and/or MACD you can figure out resist and support points.

>05/03!!!
Loolllllllllllll
>trapfaggot.

ok cheers bro

Just lol if you regards don't think this is going on a run like nxt did before the ignis airdrop. Calling 5x before airdrop. Only 2x at snapshot of actual drop.

>he thinks we're betting for even 5x

We're not retard, it's going to be a 2x or 3x at most.

btw what’s with this coinbase listing stuff? When it first mooned few days ago threads were filled with people saying it gonna get listed. ???

It’s not a fork you dipshit

A lot of people on Veeky Forums don't get that along with not understanding that ETC is the original, and ETH was the hardfork due to DAO fuckups. I really hope it stops getting misconstrued but I doubt it.

Rumors of it being relisted, it used to be on there but got delisted due to the DAO fuckup and ETH hard fork, but when the coins that got hacked from the DAO fuckup got dumped onto the market, the price really didn't shit itself that much. That, along with recent events might lead more exchanges to recognize ETC again.

You are.

Is that why I recommend people to sell at $70?

>whales