Best holds for 2018

Only mcaps of less than 100 million allowed.

>JNT

Your mom

Fucking delet this

With pics like this, your asking for a brap thread. So I'll start.

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

B
R
A
P

>"BRAAAAPPP"

Oh, the JNT meme again. It will never go above $1, because nobody will adapt it before something better comes out.

>when you're so insecure you have to photoshop your fatty thighs in your "look at me i do stuff outside (for the sole purpose of taking a picture and attentionwhoring about it on kikeberg)" pictures

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP

DBC and DNA

PRL, DBC, REQ, NEO, ETH, OMG

>DNA
fuck off

Also, myself being a brainlet and not understanding the simplest of tasks.

RLC

Why don't you like dna?

PRL
>this niga knows
>delete goy

PFR, listed on a new exchange in 2 weeks and will likely 5-10x by platform launch at the end of March. Who knows from there

SHP

eddie gang EDU
unironically my biggest hodl until early 2019

Don't listen to him, buy Telcoin instead

WAN

Not sure what makes you guys think telcos are going to get involved with this coin. There's almost no point.

Are you retarded or trolling?

It's too complex for mass adoption. Where would you go get your genome into the platform?

Also even if it did succeed the price would go down. The token is for selling, buying and redistributing data. With mass adoption the supplier side (that is people selling their data) would increase and the price would fall.

The secure exchange and storage of the data is a good idea, but it is not a good investment.

ETN, HTML, BAR,

JNT
RLC

those are pretty much the only two legit projects I know of with less than 100 mil market cap. JNT > RLC for me, but RLC is still very good.

Is she divisible to decimals?

POWR
ELLA
PPP

this desu

>DBC

kill yourselves with cyanide gas

Shhh

NULS

$SCHD, $TGT, $SPYG

pizdacoin

I think dna is probably the best long term investment you could make. The consumer applications for it are huge, research and data collection are massive industries, and can't forget about any innovations that may come from the cross referencing dna. I think it's gonna be huge; the sequencing aspect needs to be developed more but so does pretty much all crypto lawl

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

PRL, FLASH, COSS, UFR

thank me later when you 100x user

When is this fucker out? I want to buy it!

unironically link.

saved

What kind of whore dresses like this?

MUE

>PRL
>GVT

They're obviously coming from the beach or a swimming pool, you brainlet.

Mommy Mommy I want dividends

my best guess is probably RCN
>platform goes live in April
>building partnerships
>yet to announce a bank (i hope they hit Grameen Bank or Afluenta, which are big names in consumer credit)
>McAfee coin of week, 3 weeks ago
>the daily chart looks looks like prices are still virgin.
>listed on many korean exchanges
>devs have a video AMA soon

keep a close eye on RCN

Akroma

buy fucking PFR. you'll be making 30x at least by EOY

Eat shit. These threads are cancer.

fuck off, bagholder. PFR team exit scammed a couple days ago.

Trinity.

?????????????????????????
where the fuck does it say that they exit scammed?

CPC, RCN, TNT, ACT

all winners . bigly.

Buy energy coins. Power ledger has hype but there are other coins that will do very well. This industry itself will be huge

SunContract, wepower, restart energy, etc