I thought news is supposed to cause a dump!

I thought news is supposed to cause a dump!
Literally nothing happened!
Is REQ undumpable?

most of us are done accumulating

HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING

HOLY SHIT IT BROKE THE CHART!
WE'RE MOONING SO HARD PROGRAMMING CAN'T CONTAIN IT

You can't kill something that's already dead

omg hodl me

What do you mean undumpable? I'm still down 60%.

>he didn't buy sub 6 cents
bad form

that candle broke into a /gif

What is dead may never die.

And wait months for a measly x5? Fuck off. It I had started in November or before I'd have bought other coins and would've gotten x20 and more easily.

Deluded newfaggot.

Personally I think it’s great news the team is moving to Mumbai

So that you can finally pay them a visit?

>being THIS entitled
measly 5x?! Tell me what other investments in the world net you 5x in a few months!!! COME ON FAGGOT, TELL ME!!!!
Thats right you can't you little cunt! You think you can catch 20x moon missions at the bottom?!?!? AHAHAHAH
THATS WHY YOU FOMOED IN ON REQ AT 1$!!!! 'Cause you're a fucking brainlet!!! And then you come and act like you're a smart investor, catching moon missions and shit....
seriously newfag, kys

People throw it around a lot, but hodl is not a meme. It's legitimately one of the most profitable strategies in the long run.

Very happy with REQ.

I did so at $1 unfortunately. How fucked am I?

not at all. hold it.

Even though my initial thought was to rather lose everything, than getting robbed by Selling low, this is still comforting.
Thanks user

It will go up to 1 dollar in a matter of a few weeks/months.
My own target is 10-20$ EOY.
How happy would you be with a 10x-20x? Very much so, wouldn't you? Then just Hodl and you'll be fine.
You can always increase your stack here and lower your average entry price, but that depends on the amount of faith you have in REQ

>20$
I'll be a millionaire, won't I?

how the fuck would we know lol

Fuck off nigger.

>lol
No lol