OMISEGOYIM GET IN HERE

Did you get your 4000 OMG yet? $250 EOY, you want your million right?

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2018/02/16/ethereum-community-fund/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

once im finished with zclassic im all in this

will I make it with 4000 omg?

why is this peice of shit mooning?

i only have 350

Too late faggots you were warned but didn't listen. But its not too late you can still make profits you just wont be able to live of staking rewards

sell yesterday at the high
set order while i sleep
miss it by 1 fucking cent
moons

4000, no more, no less. Shalom aleikhem.

HOLY FUCK ITS MOVING FOR LITERALLY NOTHING LET ME ACCUMULATE MOOOOOOMYYYYYYYYY

I'll just leave this here.

How much do you need

1500 is all I have. I feel like a broke ass nigger on food stamps. Why didn't I listen to /biz back in July!

how much for having your own validator node?

Where is it mooning? I basically see it going to where it was a couple of days ago.

Noooooooooooo I'm not done accumulating you fags

Fuck my life I had this on the radar at $12 I guess I can buy a few after VEN rebrand because I really believe this will go stratospheric this year

Exactly this. Will have to get all my bag filled at the next drop to $14.

to be fair you would have probably made more money holding other coins instead of omg back then, then you could use that to buy more omg than you could have originally bought

techcrunch.com/2018/02/16/ethereum-community-fund/

And we got a techcrunch article now boyz

Money Skelly blessed this token. 250 EOY.

True that... but mister I bought ARK instead! Fucking ARK!

Don't worry.. itll get dumped over the weekend.

Buy in then

I had 450 and sold them at a loss last year
fml
now all I can afford is 50 and the price keeps going up

Hopefully

This is literally the only coin I feel comfy holding, makes up most of my portfolio. If it's not $100 by EOY I'd be very surprised. $250 is optimistic IMO.

what's ETH going to do? should i leave it or swap to tetherydoos

ETH is pretty much following BTC. BTC is on a tightrope rn and it's hard to tell which direction it'll go in. I think it's best to just wait and see

i have the worst goddamn luck so no matter what i do it'll be wrong

I have 4 ayy

Dont tether up if you're retarded, you'll end up selling low buying high.

Also be careful since the current pump is low volume

REEEEEEEEEEE I ONLY HAVE 170 STOP MOONING I NEED TO ACCUMULATE

explain for me?

>tfw only 2000 omg

I only have like 90.. :( :( :( :(

I have 16 :(

Get in line, I only have one (1) OMG

I think you need 1k to own your own node, but this is not confirmed yet. But when staking pools are available you can get returns with any amount. Say the rewards are around 4% like Neo. Where do you think the coin will be $100. $4 a token per year, if you were smart and accumulating during the dip it you may have bought at$10-12 a token. Doesn't even taking into account how how much the coin will b if you held for a year.

The thing is GAS does not depend on how many people are using NEO. The staking for OMG depends entirely on what the transaction fee is set at and how much volume it gets. So it should be calculated differently. I guess for now we just lack enough information.

Yeah a real estimate is impossible right now. But I can see this coin being massively adopted, given their target auidence of South East Asia, possibly taking a large share of China's population as they pay for most of their shit via WeChat(mobile app).

4000 is exactly what you need. perfect round 4000 OMG. no more. no less. 4000 EXACTLY is what will make you make it.

I can't even get a loan for that amount of money.

400 will get you 100k at least

damn I can barely get 40

I need another crash asap

Yall niggas had 8 months to accumulate. This aint shit compared to whats coming

It means whales are manipulating you, expect a dump soon

Also, why is this Erc20 so important?

Gesundheit. Goyyyyyyy, only got 600 omg cuz I'm all in Mobius good sir

This.
Honestly if you dont have enough now or can buy enough now you deserve to be left behind.
This is the most obvious buy in the crypto space.

You seem insightful

Where do you get your OMG?

I can't help but read that in an Indian accent. Every time I see that phrase. It's like I'm on the phone with one of our software contractors.

>dump soon

hope so

My man. I thought I was out of the crypto game after last years early buy. Shame it took me so long to stock up on OMG. Who ever got in at ICO and held will live well if they don't fuck it up. Just hoping my meager 300 is enough.

I got 1.3k and i feel like a broke nigger from bronx.

I guess I have to settle for the 1 million usd in 2020 then. Fuck.

If you want to make it in life, you should put 75% of your life savings in OMG

I fucking sold at 150 like a retard fml i needed this one bad

OMG is for smart money that don't buy shit because of pumps but because of solid research and an understanding of its potential.
Ya some people might be bagholding, but would you be upset for bagholding ETH at $19 last year?

I have more than 6000 OMG.
>hahhahaha I can't wait to quit my job in like a year

I have waited many months for these upcoming days.

Who are you quoting?

you and me both brotha. We're getting close - I can feel it in my plums. I got 700 - if I just waited one day more I'd have the double amount. Hurts a little - but that's just life. Think I'll get some cash out of this nevertheless ;)))))

Damn. I need to get more OMG, don't I. Might sell off some VEN & ICX for it :)

Yeah remember guys.
During ICO 1 ETH was 5000 OMG.

hurts to hear

I thought it was 3000, but point taken

Tfw only 1k OMG

delete this

delet

Why can't I buy more OMG?

You'll be done by summer, my friend.

Who in here actually didn't buy a fat stack of OMG? Like who is actually that dumb? The Project that is building Plasma...... and you didn't buy? No way are there people on this board that stupid.... r-r-right?

>tried to hold 4001 OMG, kys
>tried to hold 3999 OMG, kys

It's 4k faggot, understand?

Please user not yet, let them hold their ICX, VEN, XRP and assorted shit and FOMO in when we're real comfy

My life savings is in omg on binance in an unverified account

he doesn't understand, he's probable a plebbit larper

If I had life savings they’d Be in omg and eth

I bought fat stacks of VEN @ $3 gonna sell rebrand news on 26th. Easy 300% at the very least.

I'll buy OMG with the newly made profits then.

Sell then bro/fag

By then OMG is going to 5x

Haha, but nobody was able to buy. The ICO pool of them OMGs was so small and they were gone so fast. There was a hard cap and individual cap. Current OMG whales are constantly buying cheap OMGs under $100. Well... it is something what you should do too, you know.

move them to a MEW wallet you dumbass

>118 omg
Not gonna make it

Are you seriously implying the only use of > is to quote?
>implying you're a fucking idiot

Id kill to have over 100 Eth rn

damn man your portfolio is BOSS until i saw how much OMG you have. Step that shit up and for sure by summer 2018 you'll make it. Either way very nice.

>whales

Your second usage is an implied hypothetical, similar in function to a quote. The first usage had no "implying" or quote aspect

Yes it did. My significant OMG holdings implies that I'm seriously considering retirement soon.

And the idea that > is primarily a quoting mechanism is a REDDIT thing.

Only have 60. I am fucked.

yup

you were warned faggots but you just called us shills. we were prophets you brainlet fucks.

We have been pumping because insiders know something big.
This shit has limitless potential.

>implying petty arguments are more important than these thiccc gains

I cant believe i was so into the red with this portfolio

Is the price going to correct soon? Its on day 5 of continuous growth at the moment. I need to increase my stack but want bargains my fellow goyims

Your point? You'll be rich in 6 months.

TURN THAT XMR INTO OMG NOW OR REGRET IT FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEAD FUCKIN SERIOUS BROTHER. MILLIONS IN OPPORTUNITY COST WERE TALMBOUT.

for an idiot like me, can you explain what a node is and how i get paid for having/being one. thx.

>This shit has limitless potential.
I can't put a price on this I have no idea how much it will be worth. All I know is over $100.

should i buy now or will there be a dip?

Proof of stake instead of having 50 gpu's to validate the network through mining proof of work. You stake your coins as collateral to validate the network and get the mining reward for that. If you own say 1,000 you own a node which means you get all the mining rewards that your node collects from validating the Omisego network. We don't know how much you need to own a node or the rewards.