There will be order

Okay so now that BTC is going to XXk in the biggest bull run yet, powered by financial institutions and normies alike fomoing in, I want to remind you cucks on how this cycle plays out:

1. BTC moons, blue chips (top10) stagnate, alts fall (compared to BTC, may keep their usk value)
2. BTC corrects, blue chips moon, alts stagnate.
3. BTC stagnates, blue chips fall, alts moon

Examples of blue chips: BCH, LTC, XMR, XRP, NEO

Examples of alts that will moon: XLM, WTC, ZRX, LINK, VEN, REQ, DENT, FUN, CND etc...

Ethereum will follow BTC.

Cycle duration around 3-4 weeks. Rinse and repeat until we reach BTC top and everything crashes like we did in January, then rinse and repeat again.

As always, expect jewish trickery, but I strongly suspect WS Chads will be on our side this time, just make sure you don't get trampled when they dump on you neets.

bump

Idk man, it seems everything follows what btc is doing. BTC goes up, everything else goes up.

Is this just what happened last year? It seems that everything follows btc.

in a bear or stagnant market maybe, but recall Fall - EOY 2017 and it went like this. When BTC takes off, everything else gets left behind and the market cap trickles down with a slight delay.

...meaning total crypto market cap goes up only through BTC. BTC goes up -> Blue chips next -> then alts, rinse and repeat.

>le biggest bull run yet
silly bulls always believe the biggest bullrun hasn't happened yet
how low should it go so for you to accept previous ath was literally all time high?

haha I do remember that because I sold my alts for btc out of fomo.

This is not accurate at all. BTC is the baseline. When it goes up people who made extra money look at alts and they buy. Everything follows BTC.

how is this not accurate? You are literally describing the process. BTC goes up, volume shifts from BTC and ETH to bluechips and then to smaller alts. At the end of each stage value trickles down from BTC to bluechips to alts.

That is because people can't buy alts with FIAT. Also real value is FIAT blue chip by definition should be whatever you can buy directly: BTC ETH LTC BCH everything else is a shitcoin.

This shit is accurate as fuck
Also feels good buying ANS at $5 and hearing it being called a "blue chip"

words of wisdom
>1. BTC moons, blue chips (top10) stagnate, alts fall (compared to BTC, may keep their usk value)
my folio is already bleeding in sat value

the vast majority of fiat value going into crypto goes through BTC.

OP is correct. Anyone denying is a newfag and wasn’t here from Sep to Nov. Alts continuously got rekt. 2 months of straight pink wojacks.

>FUN
>mooning
Explain yourself.

So I should keep all my money in BTC/ETH until the first moon?

the real lesson is that there are two story lines. You can either make galactic gains by trading the cycle or great gains by holding. Either way you are making gains. Or, you know you can do it the Veeky Forums way and fomo in at each top, buy high, sell low and make awesome of inverse gains.

Personally I don't have the time or the nerves to submerse myself into this for the whole bull cycle, so I'll just hold with the knowledge that whenever BTC moons, it will eventually be good for my shitcoins too.

depends on your portfolio, how much you trust your alts and how risk averse you are.

Personally I'm a Stinky Linkie, so I'm not going to sell my best alts no matter how BTC moons, because I know that 20% red day is going to turn into multiple 60% green days at some point. However any shitcoins you are not passionate about I would sell for BTC and ETH asap. When the bull comes, he it will absolutely leave shit alts behind.

fug, seems like sound advice but doesn't bode well for me.
my shit alts tanked in the last crash and haven't recovered so if I sold now it would be at 25% less than what I bought them at

Lower than the previous ATH of only a few months ago, just as institutional money enters the market.

Cut your losses short user. Thats part of being a good trader.