DAYTIME TALK SHOW HOSTS ARE TALKING ABOUT BITCOIN

SELL
SELL
SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>roger ver will shill bcash on live television to an audience of millions

No it's not, we have just surpassed the "awareness phase" on the meme bubble chart, because now people are "aware" about bitcoin. Now institutional money have almost filled their bags and banks are preparing their ETFs and derivatives to let boomers and ultra normies invest on it. Get prepared for the greatest bullrun in history now...

>we have just surpassed the "awareness phase"
delusion

Stealth phase: 2009-2012
Awareness phase: 2013-2016
Mania phase: 2017
Blowoff phase: 2018-indefinitely

Go look at the charts and tell me this isn't the case

We are in the first sell-off, brainlet.

You TA faggots should be hanged to death along with your meme science. My assumptions are based on what people around me are saying about bitcoin, in real life and online. And I can assure you that for every person who invested even 10$ there are still 10 who are still dubious or don't even know about crypto because the media brainwashing takes some more time for them. I'm not analyzing meme lines and astrology. The moment the bubble pops is when your bank calls you to invest in their bitcoin related products promising huge gains, because that will be the moment when TRUE normies will start trusting it. When it comes... short 10x leverage blblblbl ah ah ah

>hype cycles only happen once

>there are still 10 who are still dubious or don't even know about crypto
Suppose they learn about a decentralized ledger, what's next? Their interest fades away once they discover how volatile it is. Or you think that every normie is a contrarian, rebellious free-market geek paranoid of any financial supervision by default?

>The moment the bubble pops is when your bank calls you to invest in their bitcoin related products promising huge gains
How do you imagine that? Do you even realize the risk management implications for any large institution to put its clients' money into something as risky as crypto? Let alone that bitcoin has issues with scalability.

Normies that watch that shitty show don't even know how to buy Bitcoin.

>see crypto on life television
>MUH SECRET LITTLE CLUB OH NO
>sell cheap bags to normies fomoing in...

sounds like Veeky Forums, alright...
buy high, sell low

>economics and the study of asset bubbles is a meme science!
>my assumptions based on anecdotal evidence are real though!
idiot

Yeah I bet they’ll be really thrown off by the volatility - “I can double my money in a day? Fuck no thanks!”

probably bought in at $19k

JPmorgan is already planning to do that, they don't give a shit about people, they are just buying now so they can dump on their dumb clients

first sell-off retard

>economics and the study of asset bubbles is a meme science!
Of course it is. We just pulled $500 billions out of thin air. 99% of it isn't even real, there are probably only a few million of actual fiat involved, since everything is traded for BTC/ETH and they in turn are traded for tether. But we can still cash it out for real money, because the normies think it's real.

So, what makes you think we won't pull $500 trillions out of thin air?

Accurate for BTC, inaccurate for non-currency blockchain technology uses.

>How DARE you tell me I don't have time to make it rich with Bitcoin
>Of course we have time
>I'm gonna make it. I'm gonna make it
>Please. Tell me I'm gonna make it

>there are probably only a few million of actual fiat involved
Did you miss $400m btc buy few days ago?
Fucking brainlet

this is where the bubble starts growing exponentially you idiot. it will burst in 2-3 years time.

>Did you miss $400m btc buy few days ago?
Did you miss Tether printing $800 millions a few weeks ago?
You are the brainlet, m8. None of it is real.

how many people do you know with investments in gold? Are you waiting for normies to discover that too?

I've seen the JPmorgan report. They're studying the possibility of diversifying a tiny percentage of portfolios in crypto so as to level the risk against other assets.

Now consider that crypto is essentially impossible to regulate due to it international nature, subject to all kinds of manipulations and security breaches. How do you see institutions putting their clients money in crypto on a large scale? The volatility is unpredictable, any major security breach causes a tumult. Not long ago someone cleared literally ALL buy orders on GDAX for Ethereum causing a dump all the way down to zero (google it), you have exchanges getting hacked literally every year (a major XEM dump was the recent case this year). BTC is controlled by the chinks, do you think they're gonna show their famous Asian honor when the time comes? This is a goddamn Wild West, yet some people go as far as to believe they'll see pension funds investing in bitcoin.

Now I'll tell you where the future really lies: market-pegged assets. Crypto fiat. I don't know what platform it will be, public or proprietary, but I know that it's the least risky, most convenient shortcut for institutions, governments and the big money to adopt the blockchain technology. Take this black pill.

>Degenerate

>Ellen sex trafficking Thai girls with Monero

>Now I'll tell you where the future really lies
yawn

>Tether was given $800M in BTC
>THEN THEY JUST CAME UP WITH 800M TETHER OUT OF THIN AIR!!!!!!!
>WHERE DID THEY GET THE $800M OF TETHER FROM!?!?! HUH!?!??!

>normies shill crypto
>sell

Why would you sell BEFORE all the dumb money gets in? Just ride the wave up and sell when it starts falling

yapreshun dot et to pessnuu

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

Yeah, haven't you heard? Normies hate money. They much prefer stable poverty.

Veeky Forums doesn't get this user - they have the money. In literal USD at all times? Probably not. But they can cash up when they need to. Apparently they made bank during the dip (or caused it...) so they're clear for auditing.

>if we all invest in this, we all get rich
There is indeed a limited subset of normies who tend to fall for that argument, but their quantity has a limit

Normies starting to get involved means it's about half way through.