No news and it's mooning??

no news and it's mooning??
pump and dump or what?

it's called being a blue chip

Long overdue. And I had 3150 of these bad boys :(

Grichka please dump it i need to accumulate

Fuck this blue chip coin it's literally taunting.
I'll be patient

What did you sell them for?

My sell order just triggered at .001750...

oh no, it's 100% gonna moon to .0030 or something absurd like that because I got out.

fuck my fucking life. cryptogods have been sabotaging and conspiring against me for years now. i'm so fucking done with this shit.

I sold half my stack of OMG for other alts with the plan to roll the profits back into OMG will it floundered around waiting for news. Now this happens.

Congratulations for selling the gem that will be the biggest gainer in 2018, seriously..Biz always seems to amaze me.

I have 105 of these will I be ok ?

SDK wallet end of the month. So many are getting in now since it's past half of the month. It's also the first real product. There was so much hype for omisego this summer but dwindled down and stayed stable because there wasn't a product yet and plasma would take a while.

Used Corvette.

This is pretty much happening to me. Dropped them all to buy ZCL and wait for it to fork as planned by the end of January. Fork got postponed ffs.

>another fork postponed
No one saw that coming.

Please stop going up. This was going to be my plan to make it. Now I'm just going to be upper middle class.

It doesn't need news the coin was undervalued. With a team that strong, superstar team and a roadmap that game changing this shit would be top 3 if the developers hyped it up like Tron.

this please

Yesssss. Crash CRASSSSSH.

ofc when I finally FOMO'ed in it crashes.
I'm a fucking brainlet.

tfw have 50 OMG on Bittrex and they won't let me withdraw

omisebump

2k omg, i'm ready!

You just have to verify your account

I'll buy back in after it corrects down to $12-13~ in a week or two.

sold my bags today, like other poster said I'll wait for $12 or when its bleeding

Oh non non NON

Usually I would do that because that's what always happens with OMG
However, it might be different this time...
We'll have to see how much BTC is going to tank first.

I honestly doubt it. Price has been oscillating within an incredibly precitable margin for many months.

I'm done with this "accumulating" horseshit. Once it's down to 12-13 I'm putting 2 btc in.

Also sage I don't want this being seen anymore

It will never be that low again.

It was sideways for almost the entire hysteria of December-January. This is just a long undervalued coin finally being realized among a sea of shitcoins.