FUCK I NEED HELP BIZ I LOCKED MY COINS AT 7K BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO 4K AND I CAN'T UNLOCK THEM NOW...

FUCK I NEED HELP BIZ I LOCKED MY COINS AT 7K BECAUSE YOU FUCKING TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO 4K AND I CAN'T UNLOCK THEM NOW FUCCCCCCCCK WTF AM I SUPPOSE TO DO NOW FUCK THIS FUCKING SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You locked them on 7k!?! WTF?!?!?! I hope you are larping because if this is true you would be the biggest crypto brainlet of all crypto brainlets in history

>he didn't lock at 20k

Im not kidding user, this is the dumbest thing i read on biz. Srsly I cant get over this, please tell me this is a joke

CAN YOU FAGS HELP MEE HOW I UNLOCK THEM????? THE PRICE IS LOCKED AT 7K300 YOU IDIOTS TOLD ME IT WAS GOING TO 4K FUCK FUCKKKKKKKK

You're fucked man, you won't be able to unlock unless price drops to about 7.7k. Rip.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you idiot, the instructions clearly states you can only lock once per device, and to unlock you need to transfer the data to new one...

buy another

Dude just sell the coins instead of unlocking them, easy peasy!

New Trezor.

I've discovered a Trezor exploit that allows you to rollback lock dates on the device to an extent. I think I can get you back to around 12-13k/btc. Let me know if you're interested.

just hack your trezor lmao

You will need a quantum computer to unlock that

>those people are about to be BTFO too

YES user tell me...

you guys are autistic

Nah man
wired.com/story/i-forgot-my-pin-an-epic-tale-of-losing-dollar30000-in-bitcoin/
He recovered everything.

Just quickly unlock them, when BTC rises durr

AAAA GODDD WHY DID I LISTEN TO YOU GUYS WHY DID I LOCK MY COINS AT 7K WHY GODDDD WHY WHY I JUST DIDNT SELL THEM AT THE EXCHANGE WHY GOD WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I SHOULD HAVE LEFT THEM IN THE FUCKING EXCHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I did this once, you have two options.

>unlock the USDT value that was pegged at $7k/coin
OR
>unlock the Bitcoin amount equivalent to $7k

Even if you unironically thought it will go to 4k, why the fuck you locked them instead of selling? You fucked up so hard

No this wont work. Its over you messed up