ripple.com/build/freeze/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ready for another moon mission?

also in 2018:
Interledger (future of payments)
Codius (smart contracts)

how soon is that

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve to know. Please keep such news private

Didn't Schwartz say that Interledger should start to be a thing in the next few weeks?

when v4 of the protocol is finalized

interledger has nothing to do with oracles though?

yeah it has nothing to do with oracles, but Codius does, and it will use Interledger. See

bump

Coinbase will never add XRP...it does not fit their criteria for listings

Fuck Coinbase. Xrp doesn't rely on getting listed there.

lol it is only one of the biggest fiat>crypto exchanges there are. Who is still buying XRP bags?

>muh criteria
>muh guidelines

read and weep, retard.

Yeah great, a disclaimer. You realize their first part of the framwork is that there is no central entity? Literally what XRP is...a non-mined centralized coin

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)
-One company can rollback the chain and bankrupt the entire ecosystem (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-double spending not possible (the chain can't be rolled back)
-Consesus requires a supermajority of 80%
-Anyone can run a validator and use his own list of validators

pic related is the owner of bitcoin.org and bitcointalk.org

>Bitmain
>Ripple
So both are equally centralized

Forget Ripple. You're telling me I can just buy ETH with that app?

Ripple Labs can't double spend, and if it disappears today, the network would keep functioning.

Bitmain can double spend, and if it disappears today, the network would become very very slow. It would take forever to adjust difficulty. Miners would mine something else.

>hyphenated last name
The memes are real

Your post has so many inaccuracies. First off, this is the mining hashpower distribution for btc:
blockchain.info/pools

Currently, not anyone can be a validator of XRP. Your whole post is just FUD.

They're both shit as far as the criteria for a quality crypto currency goes.

I have a Revolut card, and I love it. But you can't transfer any crypto to your own wallet if you buy through Revolut. Sort of defeats the purpose if they own the private keys. But Ripple buyers probably don't care anyway.

bitmain owns several pools, retard.

>not anyone can be a validator of XRP

every ripple node validates, you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

>every ripple node validates
All owned by a few corporations collaborating under a formal agreement. That makes them a defacto central entity.

nope, you still don't know what you are talking about. you can run a validator without anyone's permission.

They froze one of the leaving developers wallets tho right?

Not true. XRP can't be frozen by anyone. Only tokens can be frozen by their issuers.

Bitstamp has USD tokens/IOUs though (like Tether), what MIGHT have happened is that Ripple asked them to issue USD tokens that belong to Jed.

If Ripple Labs had the power to freeze anything they wouldn't have asked.

*asked them to freeze

ripple.com/build/freeze/

this is going to be a good year

still hodling 6k

i find it astounding how many idiots think POW is a feature.
It's shit because miners want to maximize returns, and as soon as your coin becomes unprofitable to mine, transactions slow down.
and the miners like to create high fee scenarios for profit (not even a 2 MB block size)

then there's the glaring inefficiency of having Exa-hash rates using more electricity than the entirety of Ireland.

Wasting electricity does not give your coin value. Otherwise NEO would be worthless.

reminder you can't actually buy crypto on revolut. you're only gaining exposure to its price like a spread bet, so you can't move it to your own wallet or anything

t. revolut user

>They all think when your shit gets added to a new exchange it makes a difference to the price!

pump it!!!

This. Proof of Work is a bug, not a feature. The Communists thought that labor was the source of value. Turns out that working hard on something doesn't make it inherently more valuable. Ripple was right to make a centralized pre-mined shitcoin. All-in on XRP.

>They all think when you sell shit in an additional location it makes a difference to the price!