Bottom sellers, unite !

This thread is dedicated to all those who sold between 6k and 7k. People have been laughing and shitting on us for some time now, but don´t worry, this is a safe place and you won´t be judged here. Feel free to share how you are holding up. I admit that I´m so close of FOMO’ing right now. During the next 10% drop I´ll probably pull the trigger. I feel very bad about it, but maybe it´s for the best.

Also in case you are not among the group of divine warriors who sold at 6k, don´t even bother shitposting, your words means nothing in these sacred environment. 6k sellers were molded by pain and nothing affects us anymore, we transcended limits of human endurance and suffering. We became superior beings. We´ve been through hell and now we go straight to heaven.

WE ARE THE 6K GANG, AND NOTHING CAN HOLD US DOWN. NOW SHOW ME YOUR POWER 6K’ers, LET ME FEEL YOUR ENERGY. DO NOT LET NEGATIVITY CONSUME YOU, THIS EVENT WAS JUST A SMALL SCAR AMONG THE GLORIOUS FUTURE THAT AWAITS US. LIKE A FENIX WE SHALL RISE FROM THE ASHES STRONGER THAN EVER, I PROMISSE YOU THIS !

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why in the fuck would you sell low and buy high?

WHEn will you move to Mumbai?

HAHAHAHAHAHA
The brainlet thread

>WE ARE THE 6K GANG, AND NOTHING CAN HOLD US DOWN
YEAH EXACTLY ONLY UPWARDS FROM THERE

Don't worry, we'll be able to buy back at $4k in a few days.

mistakes were made, time to learn from it and move on

like i said, this is nothing... it´s like the guy who bought bitcoin for 2k, instead of buying 1,5 k when he had the chance... in the long run it doesn´t even matter, i tell you this

In fact, I don't understand this hatred towards bottom sellers. Most of those people are likely complete nucoiners, January buyers, because any seasoned crypto investor who foresaw the crash sold back in December, or during the first dead cat bounce, or anywhere above 10k. Bottom sellers are obviously poor, inexperienced newfags. But I wouldn't be surprised if the people laughing at them are newfags themselves who first bought in December.

I WAS TOLD IT WAS GOING TO 4 K REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>in the long run it doesn´t even matter, i tell you this

then why the fuck did you sell if it doesn't matter in the long run?

KYS

the thing is, i´m losing hope about this, i mean sure it will be great for us if bitcoin price crashes again, but idk... i don´t believe my own fud anymore

FUCK YOU

I probably bought the bags of some of you.
My buy range was everything below 7k is fire sale.

It's been a long week. I think im going to alter my sleep schedule because the dips always happen when I'm sleeping. That's actually how I got into this mess to begin with. Sold because I was afraid it'd dump to 5400.

>he didn't lock in his bottom price at 6k then buy in to cover both angles

it's like you want to be poor

you see, and here is where u fucked up, i dont see this dropping to 4k anytime soon desu, dont wanna violate ur safe space but be realistic...

>We became superior beings. We´ve been through hell and now we go straight to heaven.

No, you're just jelly-handed cowards who lost money and will continue to do so.

>next 10% drop
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA

I lost a fuckton of money when I started out in crypto because it moves so fast. Pro tip: Buy when things are down 30-60% and put that shit into cold storage so that it's a fucking hazel to move it around.
I've got a shit ton of ERC tokens that are all up by more than 100% since I bought them that I've wanted to sell but didn't because it would require me to find the fucking paper wallet.

a mix of greed and fear, wanted to increase my sats in the short term

I FUCKED UP, I GET IT... NOW I´M TRYING TO FIX, IT´S DONE !

I'm up 600% in the last 2 months simply by scrolling down on binance and buying the cheapest coins and putting sell orders with 4% gains over and over.
Bottom sellers are morons who don't like money.

Has this experience transformed you into an eternal hodler?

What have you guys done to pass the time? It's been a long week.

Who here /100Xshortthebottom/? See pic related kek

Yes. I considered myself a holder. I holded that shit from 20k up to 6k, but for some reason I got weak and sold, but the main reason was to increase my sats position, not fear itself… only greed.

>He's still mincing
>This is why you lose user

Mincing is what got you into this mess in the first place user. If you'd had big brave balls and just held in sight where the price is going in the long term you wouldn't have - but you didn't - so now here you are... Still being a mincer... mincing even harder because you're even more scared of losing whilst failing to see it's your mincing which is the source of your loss.

So because you're a mincer I have to laugh at you.

HA HA
HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAA HA HAAAAA HA HA HA

I also made the mistake to not sell at the dead cat bounce but I'd never sell below 10k becase the volatility can fuck you up.

Why not just set a low ball bid before you lay down?

>6k gang

>KUYASHI

I sold .25BTC at $6900. I bought it at $750 though. Figured I'd rather have a couple months worth of rent than watch it drop to 0.

WE ARE THE 6K MARINES AND WE ARE *NOT* BUYING.

You REALLY need to go back.

are you sure user? i´m ready to buy anytime now....

honestly you should just buy now. trust me

lol fuck you i am not buying over 10k, i sold at 9k and will be able to buy back far lower

I bought BTC at 6k and sold at 8k, are early sellers allowed here ?

how low do you think?

>in the long run it doesn´t even matter
kek, it's the complete opposite actually. In the long run, it will matter more and more and more. If you sold at 6k and bought now, you lost 40% of your stack. When bitcoin is worth $100k, or $300k, or $1m, that 40% becomes worth more and more and more, until eventually you won't be able to stop thinking about it

look at the volume spikes. volume spiked at 6k even more than it did at the 3k correction, and yet there are people out there who belive it wasnt the bottom.

Ok, but you COULD be buying at the literal top of one of them spikes

I feel you brothers I bought at 6300.

My dick grew 4 inches, I literally trip over 10/10 sluts in my bedroom floor when I get up to pee, AND THEN I have to walk like 60 feet to my disposable gold toilet.

I pretty much only pee champagne and Fiji water because now that I bought at 6300 that’s what I can afford.

I’m probably not even gonna drive one of my 4 lambos today. Life is very unfair brothers.

JK I DID BUY AT 6300 but I’ve inly made about 7 k since feb 3rd

ME ME ME!

I actually sold WAY above bottom but alts had taken such an insane beating that I got abused for it. Cashed everything out to ETH when ETH was around $880. Even when ETH hit $600's alts had hardly suffered more. I bought some ETH in the $600's (1/3 my cash out), so thank god for that. I wound up w/ maybe 1/2 my overall stacks. I thought I'd have plenty of time to buy back in on the way up, but alts recovered insanely well. I kept my finger on the trigger all the way back to that ETH $880 mark at which point the alts I bought had recovered insanely well already, and if I bought back in I would have had less than I started with.

So I said fuck it, I'll wait. And here I am, still waiting.

Oh well. I didn't technically lose anything (in fact, I made money), but I'm not as invested in crypto as I once was and would like to be. And if I DO buy back in that would be a commitment to a loss. Fuck that.

fucking loser get a job

It´s been tough, not a single day I don´t remember how bad I fucked up. But this is it, no more feeling bad about myself, it´s fucking done and nothing we do now can change the past. Time to keep our head up and move on, only way for us is up now. We suffered to much already, and a glorious path awaits, just have patience and you will see, things never looked brighter for 6ker´s. Don´t be ashamed, only a battle scar.

Crashes to 40k next February.
>FTFY

Don't worry at all, you're fine.
So you sold at 6K, the real Bitcoin is currently worth 1.5K. Sounds like a good trade to me. Buy BCH, hold, thank Gaia you got out of Bitcoin Core, and enjoy the 10x flippening which is happening soon.

leddi spacin

There's no such thing as Bitcoin Core, it's called Bitcoin retard. The number of non-technical people on Veeky Forums who fall hook line and sinker for Roger Ver's bullshit is unbelievable.

Well, you've got nothing to worry about then. Your """Bitcoin""" (BTC) will go below 6K after Bitcoin(BCH) price shoots past it. Feel free to buy BTC with fiat at that time!
Or wait a few more months as BCH consolidates at 14K and merchants turn back on fast cheap bitcoin transactions and all the exchanges switch to BCH base pairs for trading shitcoins. By that time BTC should be below 2K. So cheap! And it will have such a bright future.

If you want back in but are scared to dump it all at once, consider DCAing (meme) over the next 20 days or something. Then you are guaranteed the average price over that period, and it's less scary than waiting forever for the perfect time.

now look, i understand you may believe i´m dumb considering i sold at 6k, but c´mon man

>
>good point

If Bitcoin Cash was such a great product, why did they have to use the name Bitcoin? Oh that's right, they needed to be associated with Bitcoin by the public to have any chance of success.

congrats on this, seriously

"Sold at 6k-7k safe space thread"
>My fucking sides

my bot bought a thousand of their bags