Consider the following

Consider the following...

I divide every paycheck (minus rent money) 50/50 between ETH/NEO for the entirety of 2018 and live off credit (I live pretty cheap)

How well off am I in 2019?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/elizabethnyk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cropping out her name
Consider eating my entire ass

you didnt even bother to crop the picture. if you are this lazy you will never make it.

She's a friend of mine but I'll give out her name for 0.1 ETH

0xf4b873565Ef929C85bb60C48Ad77aC119a3dcF48

She's 17 though so don't go sending her lewd DMs pls

sent

sent, gib name nigger. i will send another 0,2 for nudz

Nothing so far...self bump in case it comes through. Sorry no nudes senpai but for .2 ETH I'll give you her Snapchat

I'm gonna follow this thread and see how it plays out.

paydirt fellas

instagram.com/elizabethnyk/

Inb4 she goes private

Just follow her now then.

is there anything better than a ygwbt?

no. the answer is no.

>11.8K followers
she's not going private, obviously she loves the attention. she has been posting her tits on the internet since she started puberty

Her tits are fake, scroll down at some point they fucking went massive

Yeah except her tits are meant to make other girl jealous & for Chads like me to admire, not for creepy Veeky Forums autists like you to lust after

Young girls tits can girl multiple cup sizes in the span of a few short months. The fact that you don't know this just proves how Autismo you are

It's called puberty.

This chick is a classic example of an attention whore who you would only pump and dump. Never marry a girl like this.

Young girls with pictures from exotic places like that are all whores.

Her tits are fake, you guys not seeing this just tells me you have never seen an actual boob

stop focusing on the tits you brainlets. the man asked about crypto

Lesson learned: never post a BrappHog if you want srs replies

How do I open her profile pic?
It is the only picture where she is exposing her bare soles
What a waste of time

DM her senpai

really? fucking really? this is all you need when you are a fucking woman? big ass tits and 12.000 fucking beta nigger is gonna follow you like you are some goddess? wtf age we live in? her face is nothing spectacular, her body is nothing spectacular but big ass tits, good makeup and some good angles. This, this is all it take to be a fucking lazy rich bitch. This fucking lil bitch will never work a day in her life bc some loser rich fag is going to engage. Woman has it so izi. Im on a discord where literally a bitch is scamming out money from losers on reddit and even on out discord. this world is shit.

>this world is shit.
We know.

U mad?

it's pretty obvious those are real. Just look at OPs pic, plenty of sag there it's not like they are bolted on, plus they fit her thicc body type. Scroll all the way down man she had Ds when she was like 12 years old.

t. lowtest soyboy

sent ;-)

>that face

What a waste of a perfect body.

You don't know her you pathetic fag

Whats with burgers lusting over fat chicks? Eww

She's made of fucking lard. If you cut her tits off you'd get 2 full buckets of whale oil, pajeets could light up their home for two months using it

Tits or gtfo

fat

quality biz

GTFO

I just wanted someone to answer OP but obviously this board is now filled with autistic virgins that have some disgusting fetish for fat girls. Here is more for you fags.

Nice pic, user; unfortunately, I can see why you are jealous.

What in the fuck.

Mmmmm yesss. Post moar please post moar. I will donate 0.05eth to you if you post moar now!!

Obviously the girl in OP is not going to age well, but for the next 5-ish years she can be nearly perfect if she doesn't eat cheeseburgers all day.