DAILY REMINDER - THIS IS YOUR TYPICAL LINKHOLDER

youtube.com/watch?v=KzWjpjnRf-s

based

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Is LINK a Veeky Forums joke or do people actually think it's a good investment? Genuinely can't tell

It's no joke. It's going to moon like ethereum

It's just a trick to get new fags to waste their money

This

Read the fucking white paper faggot. DYOR FFS

you are a MANIAC

its not a meme

Thank god. Link hodlers gonna make it.

this

The delusion is real.

its a fucking meme dude their ceo has been mia for half a year, its so sad watching these deludes everyday, im about to start filtering

dont listen to
it IS a meme. Russian vaporware. Literally 0 evidence of a working product. Do you really think the CEO is concerned with Chainlink? He's too busy couchsurfing. pic related

honestly mobius is everything chainlink claims to be

I know it's retarded thinking, but holy shit did this make me want to sell.

lord give me strong hands

thanks just bought 100k

lmfao wow

why did you cut off his handsome face?

>$1000 eoy!

You people really are delusional

Lit

this isnt a meme

you are a MANIC

Yeah he forgot a 0. $10,000 eoy

If they deliver their product then 1000$ is not an exaggeration, assuming that total mc rises to trillions

20 trillion by 2020

checkd

checked
praise kek
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Both.

LINK has been a Veeky Forums meme ever since the ICO about half a year ago. Most of Veeky Forums bought into the ICO, and those who didn't were salty as fuck because the LinkMarines were so smug about it. Then Veeky Forums hyped the shit out of Sibos, expecting Sergey to announce a Swift partnership on stage, and when that didn't happen, it dumped, which left a lot of salty Veeky Forumsfags who bought the top.

Ever since then, holders themselves have been spreading FUD in order to keep the price low and shake out weak hands, so that when the product is released, weak handed fucks won't stand in the way of a "price singularity", meaning when normies finally FOMO in, there won't be anyone selling.

Fast forward till December, and you have 50% of newfags unironically shilling LINK because they want the price to go up in the short-term, and you have 50% of newfags thinking it's just a joke.

checked and keked

you deserve pay for your persistent enthusiasm

Lol, this

must admit I felt for the shilling a month ago and lost 60% of investment

>Bought in before everything crashed and lost 60%
>Bought high, sold low

I know you're probably just pretending to be retarded. Exactly one month ago, the price in sats was about the same as it currently is, just like every other stable altcoin.

I wish this video was FUD to deter anyone from wanting to be associated with this, but unfortunately my once intelligent LINK community is now dominated by fags who enjoy this low-level type of humor. I personally just market sold my 75k stack.