Every time I have reason to believe that one of my coins are going to moon or that something good is going to happen in...

Every time I have reason to believe that one of my coins are going to moon or that something good is going to happen in my life, it is immediately swept from under my feet. I feel fucking cursed to the core, like my life is rigged to work against me. Thinking of just ending it all one day where no one can find my body. What even is the point anymore?

Veeky Forums is about making money

Life is always going to be hard, pick yourself back up, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and apply yourself. Don’t blindly pick coins, chase moon missions, FOMO in to ATH’s, buy coins without understanding the most basic use case or the tech behind them, stop panic selling.

Life won’t suddenly be easy when you make it. Things will still be hard, the challenges will be new. Stop giving up at the first point of resistance in your life. Luck has very little to do with this if you persevere and learn from your mistakes.

I have no one to talk to besides biz
Thanks user

Hey little buddy,

What coins are you holding?

They’re not just your coins you know. They’re all our coins. They belong to all of us.

There’s nothing wrong with you, you’re not cursed. Even if you were, the rest of us will make up for it pal. Brush yourself off and remember that we are all in this together.

What do you hold?

Fuck off whiny millennial bitch. Boo hoo my magic internet money hasn't mooned.

just bee urslef

Life reflects your attitude user. Not the other way around. Accept responsibility for yourself and stop blaming the world. Having expectations is setting yourself up for disappointment. Learn to be detached and analytical and you may find success and happiness.

send me your coins first faggot

>He holds

We're in a period where any news is just a trigger for a pump and dump, been swinging poe like a madman instead of holding for example.
Frost release? Bam straight to 890, only to fall to 800 again for no reason.

Stop waiting for goodness to enter your life from somewhere else. Life is both cruel and beautiful. Nothing is intentionally seeking to undermine your happiness. Similarly, nothing is coming to save you from your own unhappiness. Stop placing value judgments on the world around you, and instead surrender yourself to the full spectrum of life's experiences, freeing yourself the expectation that you are owed anything. Then, and only then, will you finally be free to enjoy yourself.

I'm genuinely sorry to hear that you feel this way, and hope that you find the strength to not only persevere, but to prosper. You are a child of the universe and have as much right to be here as the moon and the stars. May you find value within yourself and shine brighter from this moment forward.

This, your thoughts shapes your life, start positive thinking and stop expecting things to happen if you don't work for it.

Wrong board for this potchka.

That's what I did.

can someanon animate a chainlink cube over the butterfly?

To expand upon what I said, remember to not be greedy. Don’t expect to wake up tomorrow and your lunch money has gone up 10x. At the end of the day these are numbers on a screen, don’t let them control your life. Do you get bent out of shape when your K/D ratio drops below a certain threshold? No, because it doesn’t matter. They are meaningless numbers. Sure, these numbers translate in to tangible assets which can positively effect your life but they can swing just as fast in the opposite direction and negatively affect everything. Learn to suppress your emotions when trading. Look at the bigger picture. Will losing $100 matter in February 2018 if you are 1,000x above that in February 2020? It may seem far in to the future but I can guarantee that date will be here before you know it.

I shorted at 8400 the other night with 25x leverage. I was drunk and angry about something in my life and debated on whether to long or short and I lost. It has affected me very little. It was a simple, cheap lesson I learned and moved forward from.

DYOR. No FOMO. Smart, long-term investments. Control your emotions. Never stop learning. I’m going to stop here because this is too positive of a post for this space and you’re a faggot

Also, one last thing: never listen to Veeky Forums. Crypto is a zero-sum game. In order for people to get rich a portion of those people need to go broke. Always be skeptical of everything, each and every post here has an ulterior motive behind it.

You mean Mobius?

Quit being a faggot dude I have been in crypto since last year and sold like 100 ETH at $50

You chainlinkfags are the worse, you bastardize everything you touch by plastering you fucking cube over everything and now you've tainted best girl. This is why nobody likes you faggots.

Buy and Hold ZRX. stop buying pajeet pnd coins, thank me later

This is beautiful user. Thank you

yes sir sorry sir mobius great team.
Best girl was never yours to claim.
>She was never yours- it was just your turn
Faggot

>I have no one to talk to besides biz
I think that's the bigger problem for you, but I can't help you since I'm the same. It's awful.