She just fucking came bucket over BTC on America's most watched show

she just fucking came bucket over BTC on America's most watched show...
>expect it

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheEllenShow/status/964287117466640389?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://bitcoinist.com/ellen-degeneres-introduced-bitcoin-viewers/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was this yesterday or today?

who is this goblin?

rachel maddow, he is on good morning america on cnn

twitter.com/TheEllenShow/status/964287117466640389?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=http://bitcoinist.com/ellen-degeneres-introduced-bitcoin-viewers/

son, she represent your darkest nightmare

again ass blaster was right. Im def going all in on link now

Ellen DeGeneres Net Worth: $400 Million

$400 million BTC bought between 8500 and 9500. Shills BTC on her show.

coincidence?

Whew. You think they'll start up on Monday or today?

>/ourdyke/

probably major today with huge aftermath on Tuesday. Monday is national holidays so banks closed

Thought he/she/it was on CBS' Sportscenter

Who watches that crap? She's not even funny.

I could see it. I might have to get in on that action.

over 70 million I'm better than you people

fuck this lezzy

Kek

>going all in on something, ever
Veeky Forums logic in a nutshell

good morning boiler room

whyu dont you have a seat over there son

>They didn't call me "Economics Ellen" for nothing
>They called me that because I failed economics
kek that was a good one

wonder who told her to do that

mainly women.

Before we proceed, let's take a moment to appreciate that a 50+ TV personality whose primary audience is housewives and boomers, with zero knowledge of economics or the crypto market, may be about to swing the price of cryptocurrency radically and irreversibly because once that boomer money is in it very well might stay in.

>influx of money means permanent price increase

It means a lot of people buying in who will be sluggish to sell. That has long term implications. It also means that in the eyes of the public bitcoin becomes legitimized by such a mass buy-in. Think publicly traded stocks back in the day.

>jews attack BTC as worthless
>jews spread lies about how taxes work
>BTC crashes
>jews buy in hard as stupid goyim sell their bags to them at only 6K
>the same jews switch to praising BTC
>price shoots up to 10K
>jews begin to openly worship crypto
>oi vey!
>the only normie-friendly US gateway is having (((problems))) with their (((credit card))) billing?
>guess you can't buy that BTC yet
maybe we could (((regulate))) your problem with a trustworthy crypto (((banking exchange))) instead, you stupid goyim...

Q predicted this.

Sure, that makes more sense, but sounds like December all over again.

No you're thinking of Kipp Olbermann

That speculative bubble started out at ~$2,500, and was most likely to cap at $25,000 given past trends. It popped early around $20,000 in large part because of crackdowns on Chinese exchanges. This one is starting at around 10k. We could hit six figures.

She was funny before she declared herself TV's official lesbian

This dancing dyke is the burger's mascot now? Christ. Thanks for saving crypto, it only cost you your dignity.

>I have no idea how this works but im gonna talk about it and compare it to a baby goat
how the FUCK is this funny or relatable in any way

Ellen is literally retarded

"Bitcoin is like stocks in that if you bought it at one price and it doubled, you doubled your money"

WTF?

ANYTHING IS LIKE THAT IF YOU BUY ANYTHING FOR ONE PRICE AND LATER IT IS WORTH DOUBLE YOU DOUBLED YOUR MONEY

DUMBASS NORMIEE REEEEEEEE GTFO OUT WITH YOUR RETARDED VIEWERS FUFUFUUFUFUFUUUUFUUFUUFUFUUFUF

That's the type of shit normies like user. It's hard for us autistic faggots to grasp I know, like 3d women and working for a living.