Etherum is done, good riddance

coinnewsline.com/2018/02/15/ethereum-developer-resigns-as-code-editor-citing-legal-concerns/

Eth core developers are dropping like flies as legal implications come into play with their scamcoin

people are losing millions of dollars constantly and the foundation gets to pick and choose who gets their money back
on top of that ICOs are blatantly running ponzi scams on their blockchain as pedo skelly looks the other way

bitmain has ETH ASICs and just announced today that they're going to be for sale to the public
9pmnews.com/bitmain-will-create-new-antminer-f3-mining-ethereum.html

There's still no time table for their promise of sharting and proof of centralized premine stake

I love watching this horrible project finally being exposed
They were talking about flippin like last week? LOL they can't handle the top stop there are too many holes

They don't even have a total coin supply agreed upon and cryptocats froze their chain
Hope that dev who quit sold some of his 12,000,000 ethereum dev premine

Other urls found in this thread:

coinnewsline.com/2018/02/15/ethereum-developer-resigns-as-code-editor-citing-legal-concerns/
youtube.com/watch?v=e6bnbwhKmuM&feature=youtu.be&t=7m24s
reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7xrp06/is_yoichi_hirai_staying_on_to_continue_his_formal/
blocktivity.info/
symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-102718-1528-99
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

delet sir this will cause a minor shitstorm

12MM ETH? I would have sold on 1$ Lmfao

does this affect other ethereum based coins like 0x?

ethereum classic is raising in value because of another fork looming in the eth chain

Oh man I'm really feeling like this ponzi is about to collapse and I haven't done enough to make it for myself. Fuck, meanwhile every scammer is a millionaire.

the dev is legit still working on ETH and in the foundation, he's just not doing that specific role anymore which he took up a month ago.

fuck off with your shit fud pajeet

>coinnewsline.com/2018/02/15/ethereum-developer-resigns-as-code-editor-citing-legal-concerns/

it's fucking nothing nice thread pajeet

How much time till ETC starts getting called ETcash? Itsa fanbase is already starting to be obnoxious as fuck.

what's your stance on parity wallet forking the chain again to recover some funds
LOL

that news article couldn't be more illiterate if it was written on shit in a street.

ETC is kind of fucked too like bcash because bitmain will control the chain or a popular mining pool could 51% attack the minority chain of chains using the same algorithm

>resigns from his role
>still working on ETH

parity funds are not actually lost
just in long term savings
youtube.com/watch?v=e6bnbwhKmuM&feature=youtu.be&t=7m24s

ethereum people are hilariously delusional

longterm it will be okay though. Too big to fail. it will also bring most shitcoins down if that happens.
But damn eth fucked me a little with that dip so let it burn for a while.

>By Ruth Davies
there's no fuggin way "she" is a native speaker. pajeet confirmed.

pedo skelly doesn't even factor in electricity usage in his rebuttal to how bitmain ETH ASICs are pathetic

Nor does he mention that ETH is suppose to switch to POS. Which means that POS is not coming anytime soon like deluded mETH heads seem to think it is.

I can tell you're retarded just by the way you type.

but not by the content of what I type
LOL

ETH is inferior to ICX.

he's thinking 6-9 months of chip developments and further in the future so you're right, only brainwashed idiots are saying muh PoS and sharting will solve all our woes

I wish I could see the face of people who unironically believe in this coin after the massive dump the snapshot will cause.

Stratis is gonna be the real deal. Don't say I didn't tell you

Dirty ass No Coiner

you are actually retarded, does it hurt when you think about that time you passed up on sub-10 dollar ETH? reddit.com/r/ethereum/comments/7xrp06/is_yoichi_hirai_staying_on_to_continue_his_formal/

bump

You realize ETH has over 30 times more developers than any other blockchain right?

are you talking about coins inside a coin 0xbitcoin?

who wants to base their blockchain on a blockchain that gets rolled back with DAO and soon parity and bloated with cryptokitties and ICO ponzi token
you would be making your baselayer far more shitty than the 2nd layer which would be 0x or whatever

quality not quanity bub and looks like ETH just lost some quality

According to data on GitHub, Hirai was prolific in this role, with 5,219 contributions in the last year – a figure that supersedes the sum of all other editor contributions combined.

>30x more developers
>still hasn't released any scaling solution

I'm not too sure what you're saying here. I'm kinda new to crypto.

I'm talking about ZRX which from what I understand, uses eth-20. its somehow connected to eth, but I'm not exactly sure how that works.

Yoichi joined his role as EIP editor a month ago. Hudson Jameson from Ethereum Foundation confirmed that "Just resigned as an EIP editor" not leaving Ethereum entirely. Literal shit ID for your shit pajeet fud

No worries they will find a replacement full of autists and then problem solved.
The real thing to be scared is a regress in adaptation

oh I don't know too much about that

I actually was just reading reddit ethereum for 15 minutes today and wanted to talk about how ridiculous their project is

I sold all mine after DAO and wanted to get some laughs because of all the other posters saying the flippening was imminent

what's your stance on parity and the lost funds?

>Sold after DAO
Bet you regret that.

I'm still in the 7 figures from a 20k investment
but I don't understand why people blindly follow the ethereum foundation with so many obvious problems

Swap your eth to etc before the airdrop march 5th.

There you have it boys. Sells after DAO, salty he missed out on 10,000% gains.

You also realize only Ripple has comparable transaction volume. When scaling is concerned you have to consider all of these other chains that claim to scale better haven't witnessed a fraction of the volume ETH has

this ETH asic uses like 600w and does 220MH, that is close to like 5.5 vega 64's worth of hashing. 5.5 vegas consume like 1500watts and require you to build an entire computer with cpu, ram, risers, mobo, stuff like that too. At the original MSRP 5.5 vegas is like $2700, but with everything else to make a mining rig would add another $500, so $3200 compared to $5000. However, it uses half the electricity. It is also probably way more stable and does not need someone baby sitting it to make sure the POS is still running constantly.

I would say its not a terrible deal

The point is, people don't care. most developers don't care, adapters don't care. Ethereum foundation is pushing it to everyone's throat with their "muh scale" performance.
They need major issues to cause real stagnation

if you're holding eth at this point all I can say is good luck
It's not secure, it's not immutable, devs are scared of lawsuits, 100s of millions in scams by using the blockchain

you act like you have me figured out but in all seriousness ethereum is fucked

Stfu u stupid niggers

>I sold all mine in 2016
Gee I wonder why you're talking shit on the project. Sour grapes are sour.

>implying you can beat this

I don't have you figured out, but I'm flattered you'd think so. Look all I'm saying is this. When you follow the money, when you follow the developers, it's all flocking towards ETH. There are issues yes but you have to also compare those problems with any other chain that is on the same level. bitcoin and perhaps ripple really the only other points of comparison, and they have way bigger issues than ETH.

ETH is not fucked. I think if there's any chain that would topple ETH it is Cardano and they're still a couple years away.

There is no other project that can actually practically scale anyways, nothing else has the transaction volume to back it up. It’s all theoretical in a white paper. Also the Ethereum virtual machine with its own programming language and assembly compiler is super cool and no other platform has a Turing-complete virtual machine running on it

>Last week, Hirai tackled the proposal due to its incompetent to align with the “ethereum philosophy,”

Wow, this article seems really well written! For real though, nothing in this seems like a big deal.

What country are you posting from? Be honest. I'm really interested to know.

Your arguments are incredibly weak, btw. If Eth is done, then crypto is done. Eth is one of the most solid projects there is.

How is any of this going to stop ETH.
Basically you're saying it will fail because its insanely successful.

Do you know how rich skelly and his crew are now?
If they really get legal issues they can go to some far off island and dev from there.
No state can stop money skelly

Vitalik went full IDDQD

See, this is what i mean.
It has to fuck up on a worse level then a hack. And that would cause stagnation. This shitcoin is in deep roots

>tfw someone posts your OC
Thanks user.

np senpai, I love vitalik, I think his autism will carry us all to lamboland

>No Other project that can actually practically scale

blocktivity.info/

Bitshares and Steem do more transactions than ETH every day and its only using 1% of the blockchain capacity. Dan Larimer created those 2 projects and is now working on EOS. You better hope ETH has scaling in place by June 1st...

Nice trojanhorse fag -> JS.Downloader

symantec.com/security_response/writeup.jsp?docid=2003-102718-1528-99

>"might be in violation of a Japanese law"
Literally nothing.

Are bitshares or steem even compatible with smart contracts? Iirc they currently do not support them and will need sidechains to do so

Also I think EOS is a good platform (POS and all) but can it actual scale to millions of transactions on mainnet? We’ll have to see

>Centralised dogshit

>DPOS is more decentralized than your chink miners

Come on POW is not a solution to crypto. It’s a huge waste of energy and it’s too slow. Yes you give up some security/decentralization when you move to another consensus protocol but POW days are over

>cryptos are trustless with immutable chains
>pedophile rolls back chain because his premine tokens got stolen

Thanks just bought another 20

Thats why EOS will have a constitution/governance rules and it takes 2/3 + 1 (15 of the 21 block producers) to fork the chain.

> Omg goys, A dev just quit- ETH is dying

AHAHAHAHAHAH

Which chain going to fix the "code is law" meme. No way big business going lose all its investment because it's wallet goes dark because some pajeet stumbled onto some shit code. If Eth cant figure out a way to get legit lost coins back to owners without burning the house down then you can say good bye to new partnerships with big business, not to mention hedge fund money. The chain that figures this shit out will win big time.

Bitshares is fucking ingenious, I don't get it why it's so much undervalued and literally never talked about. Its market pegged assets are top notch, all the alternatives are bleak in comparison, more centralized and potentially insecure

Well, it was written by a roastie, after all.

Yeah ETH is a dumpster fire and pedo skelly and his retarded commie dev team are embarrassing but ETC is a shitcoin regardless.

But still please buy my bags at 0.01 BTC or higher.

I find it funny since ETH is going to shit, that nobody is talking about NEO. Free GAS every month on top of airdrops from new ICO's. feels good to be a neo holder.

ETC is a shit coin and that airdrop will be a steaming pile. The Callisto air drop everyone is drooling over won't even be tradeable until end of the year lol.

Bitshares is def undervalued and I wish more exchanges would list BitUSD instead of tether. I think since it's an old project with no marketing it gets overlooked. Also the Dex/gateways can be confusing and hard to understand for normies.

Can you do money skelly holding the great pyramid? Asking for a friend.

>very subtle etc/clo shill

This. ICONs LFT consensus algorithm works like NEOs Gas bassed dBFT where users who hold the currency get a dividend of new coins produced alongside transaction fees.

Great FUD op,you're doing God's work.

wait WTF i never even considered that Eth-based token scams would be negative for ethereum.

that makes perfect fucking sense...if your scam was facilitated by the ETH blockchain, ETH is indirectly responsible...