Get the fuck in

get the fuck in

Nigga I been in since ants

no.

>ID
>FT. ATH

>buy high

Glad I did tether up when it was 125. Probably when it reaches 140. . then buy back in when it crashes

same here senpai

only 114 though

>minor pump that will completely bleed out in the following days again as always

yeah, i'm gonna wait this out

I want to get enough NEO to the point I get 1GAS a day and just live off of that

Wait for what

I fucking wish I had bought NEO, but it just feels so retarded buying it now. I mean, I can buy a few but people who bought it early are generating enough to gas to match my few with passive fucking income everyday.
I feel like I missed the NEO boat and theres only scraps left on it.

til it bleeds down before i buy

Never too late. Too late would be at 200

in terms of btc this is extremely cheap and its just beginning to break out

I don't think it'll go down to 90.00. imo

2200 NEO will get you GAS on a daily basis.

Should I buy $275000 of Neo so I can live off $46 dollars a day?

Currently getting 1 GAS a day. At GAS $100 I quit my job.

No you should've bought Neo at $0.5

personally, and this is just personally, id by that 100k worth of VEN to get a strength node. once its price jumps and its mainnet is launched and you can stake, you should make enough to make a living.

guys the gas rate will speed up. so if you get around 100, or even close to 100, you will be getting 1 gas a month (possibly more but not less) in the future for 22 years. say gas settles at 1k in 2023.. you'll be stoooked for 2024 through 2037

the neo ceo said at the last devcon that GAS tokens need a fixed price. just for now it's all supply and demand because that's how it is apparently.

>He doesn't own Neo
ngmi

Source? How will it speed up?

When Gas is $800 I can quit my job. Feelsbadman. You'll be balling by then.

You know nothing about NEO you dumbass, the rewards go from 8 to 7 to 6 all the way down to 1. Want to believe me? Check your wallet right now. You get 8*(numbers of NEO) SAT's of gas per block. After about 2.7-3 years it will be 7 sats. It goes down not up.

VEN is a lot higher risk than NEO IMO but this guy knows what hes talking about.

I have... one NEO.
It's something I guess.

why not buy NULS instead? It will (well might) grow as big as NEO.

>what are network fees
>what is the whole point of gas

Neo interest rate 4%
Ark interest rate 10%

Yeah I’m staying in Ark kek. Enjoy your cuck gas.

Setting up your own token is 10k Gas, you also use that as the currency in the ecosystem. What's the point of the currency? Fuck if I have to explain that to you then there's no hope.

Sure enjoy your low tier coin with interest that literally everyone gets so its actually nothing

>doesn't understand greentext

interest rate doesnt matter, if the currency is worthless then you just make more worthless money

>never too late
>too late is 200

Pick one

Nice digitz btw

definitely older than you faggot I just dont try to win at memes on Veeky Forums

I have more neo than you bitch

what the fuck is the point of this coin?

to get GAS

I thought that was bitbean

>wow he literally doesn’t understand green text

Kek

>tfw Neo gets delisted as a security
>tfw people realize trinity white paper is plagiarized copy of raiden
>tfw coin is literally named after a tranny sci-fi flick about how nothing digital is real

You’re like a crypto Warren Buffett

It's February you can come up with something new by now. Slink back into your dead ARK threads

>SEC lists Neo as security and mass delisted from exchanges
>Neo holders: ha nice try SEC you can’t FUD me!

Can’t make this shit up.

Also you probably don't unless you've got ~500k in crypto, I'm 70% on NEO so its essentially my whole stack

>unironically thinking this is true

I don't get why you're so butthurt, we're on the same side here. I put my life savings into ANS at $2 so safe to say I'm financially set for life now in my 20's (Congrats on being older than me? less time to spend that moolah)

block rate will go down dramatically as more consensus nodes come online. Whitepaper has it down to 15 secs, devs say it can get down to 5 blocks a sec. later on

I sold 75% of my NEO right before ETHs big moon so I'm not too salty about it. Holding ICON though and not selling until we hitting NEO numbers

Life must be hard for a brainlet like you. Maybe if you dont talk about concepts you dont understand people wont recognize your stupidity.

That possible?

Be nice to him he's a Neo holder he doesn't know any better.

If ICX goes to NEO's current marketcap each ICX willl be $22. Definitely possible

>implying that erc20 token will reach NEO