Roasties want their cut. Never mention you have crypto to anyone ever. Your girl could have you robbed...

Roasties want their cut. Never mention you have crypto to anyone ever. Your girl could have you robbed. The government could freeze your bank accounts. Family could blab their friends who could rob you.

Other urls found in this thread:

divorce-canada.ca/common-law-separation-in-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cryptos are btfoing crusty old capitalists

what are some good ways to move your money around so some roastie doesn't take it all in a divorce? I live in canada so I feel like this shit would be damn near impossible

XMR

Don't talk about crypto with anyone ever.

best way - do not marry in the first place. All modern want a wedding day, not a lasting marriage

FUCK THESE BITCHES
THEY'LL NEVER TAKE MY SMELLYCOINS

Buy an unknown amount of XMR

AHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA hhhhhhmmmmm- Ahh... just one more time: AAAHHHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHaahe haa ha he

*all modern women

>telling anyome about your gains
>letting a roastie get her fingers in your bank account then telling her about your gains

The reason why crypto will never be dead

that's why I mentioned that I live in canada - if a bitch lives with you for a year and you break up with her it's considered a divorce and they can take half your shit.

Why no Separation of Property?

opportunistic tick-like (((lawyers))) and black-hearted roasties BTFO...
wait until they find out about privacy coins

the roastie killer coin lol

Wtf?!

Crypto is truly a blessing, bringing sovereignty back to the individual man. Tell your roastie how much money you have, and when you divorce and she tries to get a penny out of you, good fucking luck.

What is the government gonna do? If you have your own wallet and hold your own private keys they are literally shit out of luck, they are fucked.

Crypto is making men the rightful patriarchal figure in society, no longer is the government in full control.

when they find out about it they will bitch to big gov to ban it. women worship big gov and it returns the favor to them.

Lmao fucking cancucks. Thanks for always reminding me things could be worse in burgerstan.

Never mention crypto to anyone, even your own mother, i'm dead fuking serious

Step 1: don’t disclose crypto
Step 2: don’t marry

>What is the government gonna do?

Throw you in jail lol.

yeah I'm serious. in the feminist utopia of canada you can be thrown in jail for calling a tranny "he" or have half your shit stolen by a semi long term girlfriend.

You left out
>Step 3: Die alone

do not cohabitate, do not marry. Until divorce courts are no longer biased towards women( they never will be ), marriage is out of the question sadly. Even pre nups will fail, unless you are celebrity tier rich. Only they can have a crack squad of top lawyers to defend a pre nup, the average joe's pre nup will be ripped up in court

I was in doubt about the viability of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general but this just convinced me to buy in and invest part of my assets into these uncharted waters. Thanks user.

>What is the government going to do

Order you to pay then just take it if you try to cash out or lock you up.

More like
>Find a nice girl you can trust
>Only disclose crypto after marriage

Especially not your mom if you live nearby. Just imagine she's getting her hair or nails done and she blabs to the stylist or nail tech that you have so much bitcoin. The stylist tells Tyrone who with her help finds out where you live.

Zome would call it paranoia but it could keep you safe.

Well the best, albeit illegal, way would be to pull out cash and buy prepaid debit/credit cards, then buy crypto using a vpn and a fake name. When asked where the money went, say you blew it on strippers and booze or something.

Everyone dies alone, most just realize on their deathbed.

>disclose it after she has the right to half of it
Genius

>nice girl you can trust
>women initiate 75-80% of divorces in the western world
pick one

on what grounds? they have literally zero fucking proof of how much crypto you have.

>tell roastie you have 1 million in crypto
>divorce
>she tells lawyer
>lawyer tells judge you need to give her half
>your own lawyer explains that you dont have any coins, explains you lost them all
>now what lmao

If she married you and didn't know about your crypto money then it's a legit marriage.

We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone.

:(

eventually, you will realize you wont need to cash out. even if you want to there are crypto ATMs all over the world. Leave the country go anywhere and enjoy non traceable cash anywhere you go via crypto atm

This literally the equivalent of
>i put my money in a swiss bank account, they'll never be able to get it and I can continue to live under their reign and they'll never touch me

multiple layers of delusion

Throw you in jail because you may or may not hold crypto? Even if they could it'll be worth it to keep your gains

> greedy jew lawyer having nightmares

can't see the problem here

>now what lmao

Now you're in debt kek

just keep you mouth shut about your holdings.
same goes for bragging threads on Veeky Forums
so many retards are happy to say how much of X coin they hold.
user or not just fucking stop doing that.
waving your dick around on the internet is pretty retarded
doing it irl is nigger-tier.

travel and take it out at crypto atms

>doesn't know about this thing called motion to compel
>doesn't know failure to comply means contempt of court and being thrown in jail for said contempt
You can discuss all the legal ramifications all you want, in practice courts can and WILL use the state to compel you to give your assets to your roastie wife. Tough luck white western men. You deserve all this for turning your backs on God for your hubris and arrogance.

>Family could blab their friends who could rob you.

This, fucking hell this.

I told my grandma since I live in a granny flat on her property. She went and told her doctor and then also mentioned my plans to cash out overseas and asked him if he knew some good places for fucks sake.

Goddamn never tell anyone anything.

My gf already cashed out her half, she thought it was too risky.

Good luck ever spending any of that money after you denied it’s existence in court.

>never mention you have crypto
Never mention that you have any money, jackass. That was sound advice 3000 years ago and it has only increased in value since then.

>have crypto
>do not use exchanges
It is that easy.

If you can marry a woman that makes as much as you, and know how to hide your money, it should be good.

Monero is awesome, but it is important to keep watching other coins that really want privacy.

It is OK to brag in Veeky Forums.

Why are you not using this to your advantage? Lure richer girls into accepting you as a flatmate and then divorce 13 months later.

The best part is: if you have a kid, you can actually try to get custody or at least a real negotiation going. Just tell her that all your wealth is in intangible assets and that you won't give her a penny if she contacts a lawyer or some shit like that.

Government has a really bad track record when it comes to banning crypto.

You got it.

>Trade Bitcoin for Monero
'Honey, my wallet/exchange was hacked! I lost my coins! Sorry!'

/absolute bullshit
unless you bought crypto with CASH any moron forensic accountant will be able to find every single wallet you own

>No you!!!!
Pathetic screams from the lonely MGTOW. Worse than nocoiners during a moon mission. Here's a better plan:
>1. Don't disclose crypto
>2. Get married
>3. Don't get divorced

Lawyers aren't dumb he isn't going to push for half of something you mentioned, they go after proven assets

stay away from anybody who earns anything significantly less than you. The bigger the earnings gap, the greater the financial incentive to divorce rape you

>he thinks that all crypto are the same
Senpai...

You know what needs to be done.

And then? Smuggle it back in fiat?
God some of you people are retarded.

Buy bitcoin afterwards then send it (and your crypto from cold wallet) to a DEX and buy xmr. Then you buy into something else and send it back. You then say you made the money catching a moon mission.

I'm just curious if they'll garnish future wages to make up for it.

Its really just not worth it to grt married unfortunately.

put it all in crypto

Oh yeah, good luck shaking the information out of a Chinese exchange

You should kill your granny. Not even joking m8

>WAHHHHH MEN WON'T LET ME STEAL FROM THEM ANYMORE

Women BTFO.

live abroad you fucking retard

i dont like the idea advertising the fact i own crypto by going to one of these public ATMS's. anyone could be staking it out

a bank transfer to a proven exchange is all you need
and banks are more than happy to give out 10-year transaction histories to feds

How are you suppose to prove you don't have any coins? Who has the burden of proof in this scenario.

You don't seem to get it

>Get served divorced papers
>Give your best bro a gift of 10 BTC
>Your bro later gives you a gift of $99000 when divorce is finalised

There could even be a charity / smart contract service that does this.

>a bank transfer to a proven exchange is all you need
From which you send coins to a Chinese altcoin exchange, and oops, it's gone, you gambled it away

Why are women evil?

>ye fecken reterd reee
>i'm gonna permanently abandon my country because of a divorce

OP, this isn't true. I googled it.

divorce-canada.ca/common-law-separation-in-canada

>There could even be a charity / smart contract service that does this.
By this I mean, a charitable organisation, that receives BTC from men getting divorced.

Any gains made from BTC get donated to MRA charities like fathers for justice, FNF or whatever.

After 8 months the BTC is given back to the origional owners wallet.

don't even reply, let him get divorce raped in his late 30s- early 40s. Then he will remember this thread

I don’t believe you. This doesn’t make any sense considering most people have roommates at some point.

Brainlet regurgitates garbage from his high school class.

I seem to get it entirely. Married men are:
>Happier
>More successful at work
>Have better sex lives
>Wealthier
>Healthier
>Have more successful children
and most men that marry stay married for life. Don't cheat on your wife, don't air out dirty laundry on social media sites, and pay attention to her basic needs and chances are you'll die married, surrounded by successful children.
YOU are a bitter, vindictive cunt that was raised by a single mother, so you don't know any better.

75-80% of men are unbearable for anything more than their money

No wonder europe is importing arab bulls

Xmr, transfer it through 5 wallets and its untraceable. (well 4 but why not an extra to be safe?)

>say you have 1 milllion in crypto
>own 1 million SPRTS ( about 4 dollars)
>write her a 2 dollar check just to laugh in her face

The anglosphere is cucked beyond belief when it comes to (((feminist))) laws

Relax Achmed.

No she's a nice lady and I've been able to save significant funds to buy crypto precisely because I pay so little rent to her. She even lets me borrow money to buy the dip when I am between paychecks every so often.

Just can't believe she told her doctor though christ. She's way to trusting.

Alright Ned Flanders that's enough.

Then after you get married and divorced she can take your half too lmao

>#1 cause of divorce is infidelity
wow, those shallow, vapid bitches... divorcing men that cheat on them!

Yes, except this has to happen more than 6 months prior to the filling of the divorce. If you """"""gamble"""""" everything away and a divorce is filled less than 6 months after loss, the sum of the loss is included as communal wealth during the divorce.

If you make big gains now she'll want half of that too

Hey, retards, you only have to pay a divorce settlement on property acquired during the marriage.

Just marry a woman who you won't want to divorce.

Fucking retards, why do you all have so little faith in your future wife.

Ok, bitter asshole. Go ahead and be
>Less successful at work
>Less wealthy
>Less happy
>Less healthy
>Live a shorter life
>a genetic dead end
I'm sure that will show me.

found the angry redditors lmao

most men do not stay married for life. That may have been true for past generations (where morals actually meant something) but for our generation over 50% of marriages end within the first 10 years, and women call 75-80% of divorces (varies by country)
All the points you listed are true during the marriage, and then when the divorce comes, the man loses half his assets and his children. This leads to a spiral of depression, and contributes to the fact that 75% of suicide victims are men

Women are not evil, per se. That would suggest that they have any ability to act otherwise. A venomous snake isn't evil when it bites you, it's just acting in accordance with its nature. A woman who divorces a man and takes everything he has is just acting in accordance to her nature.

And just as a man should never trust a venomous snake, no matter how much a pet he would consider it to be, he should never trust a woman and take as much precaution as is needed in any situation involving a woman.

Don't marry, don't tell anyone about your gains, don't share a bank account.

Go back to /pol/ if you want to believe clear bullshit like this just to support a narrative. You can recognize that divorce favors women and also not make things up.

>less successful work

I don't work mate I live off crypto hence why I'm a giant target and made this thread.

Its in their nature to divorce for resources. In arappp countries where divorce is permissible you see it too