Any danes out there?

Why is your language so fucked up?
I swear, I've been living there for 2 years already, go to language school, I even pay for danish netflix to learn.
AND STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU

Every time somebody speaks danish to me, I feel like I've been learning the wrong language for the whole time. What the flying fuck?

Sometimes I feel like even you do not understand each other as I hear you yell "Hvad!?", "Hvad?" every other sentence.

Also it's Veeky Forums so Anons, buy ADA, Cardano is a legit project. If you fell for "meh just the whitepaper" meme, then just visit their fucking website. It's up and running since September and still half of the people think it's not real.

Nice blogpost muhammed

Go home

Tak

Tjekket

you need to go back

Typical foreigner. We do our best to slur our speech when we communicate. Our language is mostly non verbal.

I'd like to but you pay me too much for a simple SAP job. Apparently danes are too lazy to learn shit.

But yeah, I will get the fuck out of there once I stuff my pockets enough.

Det en bobbel, sælg alt

pajeet

Cardano has a dumb name it'll never be over $2.

Skrid hjem. Danmark for danskerne!

Oh, and also I got a degree in DK and yes, you paid for that.

As a dane myself i say "HVAD?" a lot so i have time to think about a decent reply.

Nogen der har cashed ud?

Hvorfor skulle man?

where are you from user?

Berlin, living in CPH

>berlin

Shitskin detected

Knæk knæk, plask.
Spis din fucking æblekage.

Yeah, living in DK for three months now, their language is horrible, I'm not giving a fuck though, no way I lose time trying to learn it.

>iving in DK for three months now, their language is horrible, I'm not giving a fuck though, no way I lose time trying to learn it.
Good luck staying in Denmark then.

A tribal society.

Came to DK 5 months ago. Aint gonna bother with the language, since everyone speaks English anyway

>shilling cardano in 2018

Im not convinced even they understand each other anymore than two dogs barking at each other across a fence do.

Nånå

It depends if you're planning on staying or not.

If it's temporary, less than 3years then yeah, no point.
If permanently, that's not a way to live.

anyone worth talking to in DK speeks english, dw user you don't need to communicate with poor cashiers anyways

jeg elsker stor pik

Chill man, I don't really wanna stay much longer, I can't stand this fucking cold