CHAINLINK - END OF YEAR PREDICTION

Can someone give me a serious EOY price prediction for chainlink and their reasoning to back up their prediction/explain why so

Other urls found in this thread:

ori.network/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Origami-Network-Whitepaper-0.1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dyor

-$1.00

$1000 because digits said so.

$1,000 thanks to the power of positive thought and the law of attraction

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

bout tree fiddy

$18.62

realistically, $50.

what was with all that chainlink/ Tesla and Unilever shit on biz the other day

I'm visualizing you jumping off a bridge

>the secret
Ok normie, you probably think bin Laden orchestrated 9/11 and that NK is threatening the west with nukes too, stay asleep :)

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOU DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

>memes
>Assblaster (probable)larps
>whitepaper with math
>unconfirmed tesla collaboration
>unconfirmed investment fund
>semiconfirmed SWIFT collaboration
>mention of smartcontract.com in Klaus Schwab book
>strange volume/movement among top50 wallets recently
>twitter not active since november
>github not active
>hard to tell if there are more than 2 developers working on the project
>only source of confirmation is slack screenshots posted on Veeky Forums
>sergey has abandoned projects before
>is a philosophy major
>apparently a prolific couchsurfer

Fuck, my magical thought powers aren't working. You should be drowning by now.

$7.

lol is sir gay an faggit or is he actually going to speak at this conference on Sunday?

extra retarded

Current mcap: $200M.
Current situation: Isn't really known outside of Veeky Forums. No marketing campaign. No mainnet. Confirmed partnerships, but no one has a clue who the partners are. Holders are FUDing to keep weak hands out.

Things that will happen this year:
>Mainnet is launched, meaning node operations will begin
>Marketing campaign begins, meaning people outside of Veeky Forums begins to notice
>Partnerships become known
>Holders will stop with the FUD, because it's time for dumb money to enter

Like with every altcoin, the price is massively linked to the total marketcap of the entire cryptomarket, or BTC.

If the entire cryptomarket was to remain stagnant until EOY, which is a stretch and highly unlikely, I believe the LINKs mcap would reach approximately $1.5B. Which is a token price of $4.2. But that's my baseline.

If BTC reaches a price of $20k, you could double the mcap above to $3B. If BTC reaches $40k, I'd expect a $6B mcap, and so on.

But who the partners are is going to seriously affect the price as well. If it's only some shady bank operating out of a Chinese restaurant in Detroit, the price will be lower. If the list of partners contains household names, the price will be higher.

The look on your faces when you die is going to be hilarious

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>prolific couchsurfer
kek.
Reasonable EOY is $5-10, maybe with a spike to $20-60 in a massive bullrun.

Why?
>secure API / data-feeds for inputs
>secure payment messages for outputs (Bank payments, PayPal for retailers, cryptocurrencies)
Secure end-to-end, tamper-proof, unstoppable financial agreements, in a world where there already exist agreements that can be 100% automated with objective data feeds and payment outputs, if only they were 100% tamper-proof: hence ChainLink. It is an elegant solution if there ever was one.

These basic points need to be reiterated until it sinks in: this is the solution for connecting the legacy world to the promise of DLT and smart-contracts.

How will LINK do this?

It needs to establish itself where it beats existing solution by a factor of 5-10x in cost/time savings. The most talked about one is the derivative trades between no more than two parties, entirely data-driven. Establish itself in that market, to build a robust network effect, before expanding to adjacent markets like insurance, and eventually trade finance.

Here's another one I saw today:

ori.network/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Origami-Network-Whitepaper-0.1.pdf
pages 17-18

Other thoughts gathered from the Origami team:
>Depending on the demand, they could use ChainLink between the carriers API, and payment API, to automatically pay/refund users based on delivery or failure-to-deliver

Speculative shit. Just a dev who was in the gitter who was associated/working with Tesla. More relevant is the big potential clients/partnerships under NDA with SmartContract and ChainLink right now. Gotta wait and see.

are coca cola and tesla household names?

The release of the MainNet coupled with Sergey's occasional appearance in public probably announcing major partnerships between financial institutions associated with SWIFT alongside a historically increasing volume of capital flow (Refer to CMC to observe periodic upwards trajectory), I am inclined to believe that LINK will end the year at about $100, possibly $500 if the shadowfork merges with LINK - a discussion that is already underway with Sergey and the team.

All in all, my total expectation for the cryptomarket as a whole is $2T, with BTC having a marketshare of approximately 35%.

Meaning a BTC price of $41,497, and ChainLink in the area of $17-20 per token, of course depending on who they've partnered with.

1mil LINK = 1 bigmac eoy

replies like these are what brings buyers in.

I'll probably have the same waxy horrified expression as everyone else when I meet the eternal oblivion. The same expression you'll have when you meet your unavoidable fate.

Your understanding of quantum physics is that of a 40 year old 'new age' mom.

Buyers are fine now, everyone has accumulated

link is just a meme

I like this prediction. My secret hope is that projects like LINK draw in the real institutional money, as they'll want to accumulate for the future potential use-cases of tokens like LINK. Would be a shocker to see the total MC rise because of projects like LINK, and that could trigger the biggest alt bull run yet.

Following from the above point, the retail buyers are already in, and we're not going to get to $10-100 on XVG/TRX hype alone. The potential buyers who read these thread have already bought in. The institutional investors / corporations will be the ones to drive this to the moon, and the current buyers are speculating on that. We're not buying, hoping for greater fools to buy later, like XVG and TRX spike. We're buying now because there are corporations that are waiting for a proven, stable, use case that they can save time and money to increase their profit margins. They won't give a shit if LINK is $1, or $10. They'll use it if it saves them time and money by a large enough factor compared to existing solutions.

Talk about pulling things out of thin air. Your numbers don't even add up. According to your calculations, with BTC at $41,497, Link with §2b MC would bet at $170-200 , not $17-20

New age hahaha
Good Lord.
Answer me regarding 9/11 and the current NK "threat", I want to check how dense you are

It'll be 65 in December.

>Base prediction of BTC is $10k EOY
>Base prediction of LINK is $1.5B EOY
>With a $2T total mcap, 35% BTC dominance, BTC hits approximately $40k
>Meaning that if LINK was to grow at a similar rate from its base, it'd be at $6B

I know, math can be hard sometimes. Especially multiplication.

senpai, I too fell for the newage spirituality meme but I want to get a better/functional theoretical grasp on qm.. any beginner reading (studied biochem for ref)

$10 EOY

I wish the market cap would grow like that, but unfortunately it isn't measured in sats lol.

NOBODY IN SERIOUS ENTERPRISE WILL PARTNER WITH A TWO MAN SHOP CMON KIDS

I always wonder how much of this is actually true. When you go to set up a contract on their website, the only real option you have is to specify a JSON source to monitor. I'm not sure how that links anything to anything, especially since you aren't really making API calls or doing anything at all, you're just reading a file from an arbitrary location.

$1. Devs no longer working on it, but we'll be back in a bull market so I'd be surprised if it didn't have some decent gains.

unless assblaster goes to the park with his stepdad and plastic swords, he's not live action role playing. you fucking retards misuse the term LARP to no end. role playing, he's role playing. goddammit.

100 sats because BTC will moon while LINK will sink

All this fud in here

100 eoy minimum

>use ChainLink between the carriers API, and payment API, to automatically pay/refund users based on delivery or failure-to-deliver

This was one of the primary reasons I invested in CL to begin with. Two entities could set up prorated automatic payments as items are produced, packaged, shipped, delivered, then inspected. This happens now but it takes a team of lawyers and accountants to make it happen. If CL is implemented you eliminate all that mess.

two orders of magnitude growth from its current market cap, multiplied by the total growth of the entire cryptocurrency market cap.

$40-60 base and if the entire market cap grows by 5x we’ll have $200-300 LINK.

W-w-what do you say ?

They're a two-man team until they're not. Let's see what happens toward year-end.

I'm still gathering insight on what it will take for a node operator to setup their own API adaptors, data feeds etc. If we think how tight-lipped Veeky Forums is on promising projects, ICOs, and even a aspects of LINK, imagine how tight-lipped the tech-savvy would-be node-operators are right now? They're not gonna give away such valuable information for free, so we'll need to dig deeper on that point

Oh fuck positive thought link poster is a crazy conspiracy nut. I had faith in this man too.

Any enterprise will partner with someone who can cut millions in costs to their business.

By your logic nobody has a computer because Apple and Microsoft were 2 man teams.

which is why i don't understand why you heebs are still trying to "accumulate". bitcoin will pull back as dramatically as it always has and you'll have many more opportunities to more than double your stacks.

You're a madman

hahaha you dumb retard, this coin is a meme.

nobody unironicly likes it and your god... sergey.... guess what, hedontgiveafuckaboutu bitch

That actually makes my dick hard

B-b-but we only measure in sats r-right guys?

I get the logic. It is a long-shot for big corps to "partner" with a startup. But let's go back to the fundamentals. We all use the term "partnership" like it's the be all and end all in the crypto space. What does it even mean? This is why normies get burnt with shit like TRX. "Partnerships" in crypto don't mean shit except endorsement, or working together to build a product. But if the product delivers for end-users, and LINK gets into the hands of corps that actually want to use it and pay node-operators, and the kickstarts the network, then that's what will get us to moon.
As soon as that starts, we're kickstarting a network effect of customers, data providers, node-operators, payment solutions, speculators, and developers; all reinforcing each other. This is the kind of shit that sky-rocketed BTC.

So, in short, fuck the "partnerships" in the way we always talk about it. What is the product in development, in collaboration with whom, and who are the end-users who are going to derive value from it and when? Then you see that the "two-man team" FUD doesn't mean shit

optimistic - $10
conservative $5

I think you understand that big companies that use LINK aren't really going to be partners but more of customers. Like if Siemens buys HP computers that doesn't make them partners.

When LINK has a main net and gains even a bit of traction amongst commercial users you're going to see a pretty steep rise in the price as corporations and smaller operators wanting to set up their own nodes.

250 eoy
checkem

Realize that he is better able to see through propaganda than you are. "Crazy conspiracy nut"
You're a boomer aren't you?

Except he’s neither

$14.88

somewhere between $1000 and $5000

Somewhere between $50-$100

Dubs says you're right linkbro

$100 check em

Do not spoil checks son.
Check this shit !

50BN MKTCAP
142 DOLLARS

Guys.... I can't be the only one seeing this?

anywhere between $10 and $120.

I envy the ICO "bagholders" so much. Most of my stack was bought at 1.20 and I'm still happy with it.

fuck off retard

Honestly?

2018 EOY: $13.50
2018 ATH: $33.25
2019 EOY: $46.00

Solid performer, and 100k+ marines will make it, but

If we're basing this off of digits I'm pretty sure nobody is beating my digits in this thread.

How new are you?

I literally bought this coin because of all the shilling.

I wish I fucking knew.

2017. Apparently I've missed something on digits if 7711445 isn't good.

every day, i see link threads everywhere. Please someone... explain this to me
I mostly see FUD, but why so many threads? Is this all a big joke to get people not to buy even though everyone except me on biz has chainlink? Is this the futures hottest coin, or is it a literal 2 team garbage coin?

What's going on?

Most people on this board believe in it Even the fudders.

PLEASE STOP POSTING YOU DUMB MNOTERFCHCUERKFCER

Who is money skeleton, what is enterprise ethereum alliance

If you can't figure it out yourself you don't deserve to make it.

Thank you user, you will be rewarded
Buying 100k

$3 EOY CONFIRMED

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHhahahahah *inhales*bahahahahahahhahaha

You again, my biggest fan. I'll see you at 6k friend, i look forward to your comments in my next thread.

It doesn't make any difference if you know or not. Treat it like a one in a million moonshot bet that will take 2 years to play out and you're doing just as well as dudes who hold 100k of these fuckers.

If you don't have the ability to read a white paper and decide for yourself whether it's a joke or not, this project isn't for you.

Stay the fuck away and continue shorting BTC till you're broke.

$60 by the end of April. The great AB has already predicted it. End of year is anyone's guess.

digits confirm. Don't fucking panic sell when newfags do. So you better have an amount in that you don't mind seeing fluctuating like crazy

well honesty. my thoughts.
>it's fun to be part of Veeky Forums "marines"
>The heavy shilling alone ensures it will get up.

I heard the claims for link. I just have not vetted them.

The fud is literally people who are comfy on LINK and think its funny. I find myself posting more and more FUD every day.

This coin is unironically the future. It's like investing in HTTP. Any amount over 1k will make it, its just a matter of when.

but isn't it just Sergey on this team lol?
And i don't see normies ever talking about this, doesn't seem like it'll go main stream.

I will be researching

you are a MANIAC

More than $100. Ash Checkum

$60 by end of April 238 by 2019 January