You FOMO'd, didn't you?

Listen to me Veeky Forums. Today, I'm here to save you some money.

We are currently in a textbook bull trap. Bitcoin will not see a new all time high until 2019. I know you don't want to hear that - the truth can often be a bitter pill to swallow. But you're going to have to face it sooner or later.

There are some things that you can only learn and retain through experience, and this one of them. I've been trading since I was 14 years old, and I've seen this shit before. The dotcom bubble bursting in my face was a character defining moment for me, and a lesson that I'll never forget. I bought the fuck out of the first dead cat bounce, and within a matter of weeks I had been burned twice as hard as before. I took my money out and waited for the market to recover before re-entering. When the next bounce came, I had learned my lesson and shorted it. I did the same on the next one. Then April 2000 came, and with it the biggest bulltrap of them all - and I fell for it. My shorts got me margin called more a few times, and I found myself losing money again. That's when the FOMO hit me, and hit me hard. I saw everyone else making back what they lost, while I was standing around with my dick in my hands. I didn't wait for a dip. I bought straight back in, with everything I had. I was ready for the market to go back to how it was so I could finally make my millions. By the end of the year, I was broke.

I'm a smart guy, Veeky Forums. I'm smart because I NEVER make the same mistake twice. The dotcom bulltrap decimated me in 2000, and I don't this one to do the same to you. As soon as BTC crashed from 20k to 10k, and then ''recovered'', I knew what was coming. I sold out of all my positions at around $15k, and started shorting the bounces again. On this bounce, I've found that my stop-losses are getting hit as the market starts its miraculous 'recovery'. When I was a kid, I FOMO'd and paid the price. But I NEVER make the same mistake twice.

Heed my warning. I'll see you at $6k

thanks just bought 100k

bitcoin dash fund dash manager dot com , we protect your bitcoin with minimum 10 btc investment

just borrowed 10k and shorted 100x leverage, this better be true OP

Thanks just bought 100k

Thanks just sold 100k

I just sent you 10k confirm please

im afraid. should i sell at a loss right now?

thanks just sold 100k

Anyone who didn't buy before 10K was a moron. It was obvious it was going to get to that line. But at the same time, anyone not selling right fucking now is a moron.

yes. sell and never return

We’re seeing an adoption curve.

See you at $60k

Never ever trust red ids - red ids are autistic

>Today, I'm here to save you some money

You're done Omega.
Go away pick a different trip. And maybe in 3 months with a different identity u can try again. For now you are ruined for quite awhile.

this
I'm short now.
But long term I'm 50k EOY

I'm thinking about FOMO buying right now, there is some volume in this uptrend, doesn't look like just a bull trap, if there will still be a lot of volume above 11800 I'll probably buy

Thanks senpai, very much appreciate you sharing your notes with the class. I’ve been second guessing the feeling this is a bear trap and been thinking about FOMOing in even though i’m short the regular US stock market and waiting in 90% fiat to buy after the next leg down. These green candles have been messing with me. Good reminder, much appreciated.

Notice how OP is talking a lot. Using a lot of words, making a lot of big statements. But he's not really saying much. He is offering even less to back up any of what he is saying, except alleged personal anecdotes. But he keeps saying it, repeating it, making his point over and over. You may not notice these things, but I do.

I would sell. The alternative is to HODL for the next year, and for the next wave of FOMO to hit and drive our prices up again. I'm gonna be clear - I think bitcoin is going to be worth a lot in the future. But right now, at this moment, we are in a market crash. 1 week of tentative growth doesn't change that fact.

>implying the dotcom companies on which I went broke didn't go through a mass adoption curve
Adoption curves and market crashes are not mutually exclusive, buddy. We're going to keep crashing till we hit absolute rock bottom before we can start going up again. It happened in 2000, it happened in 2014, it's happening now.

Do not FOMO right now. Don't let the idiots delude you - it's a very risky buy at the moment. It was only a week ago that we were in full-fledged panic mode. Now, is it possible that this is actually the start of a rally, and that $10k is the cheapest it will ever be again? Yes, it's possible. But that's a fool's bet in my opinion

Bull traps get sequentially more and more convincing during a crash. Otherwise they wouldn't trap any bulls.

I'm sharing my opinions, and explaining the wisdom from which they come. What's your point exactly?

kill yourself already

well, it would be kinda hilarious you misjudging this market and get burned both times you witnessed a technological revolution like this. i agree with you though, but do you really think the bear market will last a whole year?

k sold everything for fiat. i hope u are right

Thanks for this user, I appreciate it. I've been holding out all week and the fomo was starting to seep in today.

But those charts are really convincing. I'm gonna wait till the next dip.

mr blue ID i trust you but do you have anyproofs that you been trading since 2000? also how much time do you give to the market to crash

>it happened in 2014
For a really good reason. At least make some effort with your LARP.

>On this bounce, I've found that my stop-losses are getting hit
Yeah hence your LARPFUD

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking about you. Really all I hear is the same old fud that's in 18 other threads. $6K blahblahblah, You better sell blahblahblah I'm a tripfag so pay attention to me blahblah. Boring.

sounds fine by me. I'm dirt poor so by the time its in the dumps I can buy in more

Thanks just sold my business and shorted 1M.

>Bull traps get sequentially more and more convincing during a crash. Otherwise they wouldn't trap any bulls.
This can't be stressed enough. Big money doesn't act stupid unless they are using insider knowledge and just LOOK like they are acting stupid.

i like this guy more than Omega tbqh

no fucking shit. omega is wrong 10 out of 10 times.
bearfag appeared, this guy appeared, and the oracle foretold that we would have troubles.
ITS FUCKING TIME TO SELL PEOPLE

>I'll see you at $6k

What so you can buy it then?

Don't you get it? We all know where the price is going sooner or later so why should we sell it now just so you can compete with us to get in at a lower price?

You lost OP.

You can buy in now or later but you're dealing with HODLrs now not people who FOMO'd in at the top. You can't buy if we don't sell - sucks I know so you're trying to see if you're still able to shake someone.

Show me your 100x leveraged shorts for $6k.

If you memeline faggots keep posting this everyday you'll be right eventually even though you probably sold the bottom

im generally bullish and think we'll see ath later this year, but it doesn't mean it wont see a dip, so why hold when you can buy more for the same amount in a week

I'm definitely bullish right now. Been having nice and steady 10% gains each day. Is it really this easy?

Why don't you answer faggot?

1. Do you think this price is the lowest BTC is ever going to be?

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

2. If it's going higher why should I sell?

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

Sure. I could sell, try to compete with you to get in at a lower price. However perhaps I can't be bothered - perhaps I just want to HODL instead. Sooner or later once you've FUD'd out all the speculators I'm the only cohort cycled in.

So what are you going to do to make me sell?

Answer: You can't do anything except offer the price I fancy.

Going to 6k now would not surprise me, but so would no new ATH this year. I expect we'll go to the 5-7k range in the next few weeks, then be back up to 10k+ mid-march. 20k in July.

>When the 6k fags get so desperate for bitcoin to go back down again they start larping as tripfags

I'm not Omega. He was an insufferable douchebag telling people to short with leverage as if he had a crystal ball.

Yeah, that would be pretty funny I admit.
Maybe a year is an overestimate. The crypto market moves very fast. But not this fast - you can't just take a 70% retracement from ATH and recover from it within 2 weeks. It just isn't feasible. We have bear days ahead of us, maybe months, maybe more.

It's your money, and your decision. If my post is the only reason you sold, then I can say with some confidence that you will eventually end up broke when some idiot comes along and convinces you he knows more than you. Don't let strangers on the internet make financial decisions for you mate.
I only made this thread to share my opinon. Take from it what you will.

You're in denial, user.

The only reason I'm using a trip is to be able to go back and show this thread to you guys in a week's time, to prove that I was right. I made a similar thread in Jan that was dismissed as 'FUD' too, and now nobody believes me when I tell them I tried to warn them

Hodl is a low-effort, low-reward strategy. I think it will work and pay off in the end, because I believe in crypto and in bitcoin. If you want to outsmart the market, you should buy low and sell high. We're high right now.

I exited alts and sold the vast bulk of it at $15k. read the OP

I think a recovery that fast is a bit optimistic. I'd love to be proven wrong though. I want the bull market back just as much as anybody else, but we have reality to contend with here.

Real bulltraps aren't predicted by Veeky Forums incels.

Fud articles were coming out every day during the run down to 6k. Countries banning it, tether FUD, America possibly banning it.. Then America said it will be a 20trillion market cap and now we're booming

Here's the long term trend, with a hopeful fractal, although we could easily see $3-4k

I ain't gonna waste any more of my time on you. I'll leave it to these fools to feed your insecure ego. You're guaranteed to get 200+ responses from these fucking brainlets, so keep it up I guess.

This is BS. All we know is that at some point bitcoin will be worth nothing. We don't know when this point is.

We all know that bitcoin will never be used as a currency given that it's usage is falling, that it's expensive and inconvient to make transactions, takes minimum 10 minutes to do, does THREE transactions a second.

So that means its value is based on people speculating based on future price increases. That is never stable and in the long run, if something has no utility and is only valuable through speculation, then it's value will fall to 0. But we don't know when - a week, a month a year?

>Loose several times all you have
>clever

yep, just a comparison with the dotcom bubble we heard again and again. Crypto is a whole other beast

and here's the weekly, bouncing perfectly off the kijun with falling buy volume. Pretty bearish

See you at 4K user

Confirmed, just as i was saying in my thread yesterday
We will be hitting 5-6k before we hit 11k
You heard it here first biz

-Bearfag

Screencaping this. Its gonna be funny end of year.

bitcoin very far over to be bull trap

get liquidated

I fucking told you omegafaggot, one more fucking thread and ill kill you.
Motherfucker.

You sound like a shitty trader.

This is the most realistic prediction IMO.

>You're lazy, 1000% return is low reward.

Nice OP - sound argument as to why I should sell.

I bought at $700 and $7000 - and I'm not selling until at least past 6 figures.

oh

and

lol good luck with that

hey dummy, if you are gonna draw a line using a wick, connect all the wicks. you can't draw from one wick to a body. why should i listen to you if you don't even know that. dumbass. learn how to fucking type and talk like a human being as well. fuck.

this is what I'm looking for

Your line is wrong. As the other user said, wicks or solids only. Also, that's now how charts work.

super skimpletong

cant get idea

her skimptong

Here's why lines are stupid

sorry wrong picture,
this is what I'm looking for,
I want to know if it's a simple ABC correction,
I will know when it passes 10,8k
there are some strong resistance lines meeting there

Z Laugh Out Loud

Non try read text book

get wrong wrong

Z right right

non say

HEY

HEY

Z let me tell how to be right

HEY

HEY Z

HEY

let me miss point

let me be wrong gain

good. so once we go back down to that support, we will potentially go through it for new lows.

What the fuck garbage is this?

how many trips does omega have ahahah

shh

Z famous

Why dont you link the fucking traidingview analysis you stupid fat nigger
taking credit for someone else works is utterly childish.

fucking horseshit is what it is.

You can literally find anything in a chart if you're searching for it.

schizophrenic speech patterns

Once a retard always a retard. Sounds like little babby is mad he sold at 7k!

shh

shh

shh

shh

>DOUBLE TOP
>DECLINING VOLUME
>JUST CROSSED 10K
BAIL NOW
>BAIL NOW
BAIL NOW
>BAIL NOW
BAIL NOW
>BAIL NOW
BAIL NOW
>BAIL NOW

Lots of Laughs

shh

fill my bid plox

shh

what about the addy that just bought a billion in BTC

was that big enough money to be smart money

post it

bla bla bla bla bla

>declining volume

Veeky Forums has been loving this meme lately...for some reason they think volume should always be at a maximum

See you at 15k next week

You are an idiot

sooo 300k EOY, why the fuck does it matter if i sell now then?

BOTCOIN 90 TRILLION BEFORE 2019
MC CAFFEEE SAID SO

It's a bullshit chart drawn from 2 tops and 2 bottoms. I could use the same logic to make any shitcoin look like its headed to $1 billion or -$1 billion.

ROAD TO 11K BOIS

too many big players bought back for the price to go down again
look at orders even in 9k range

>another panicked bottom seller trying to FUD his way back in
Neck yourself, noob

WAIT! Op is probably correct but we dont know how high this rise will go! It can go all the way to 12k before it finally starts a new down trend.