Coin Base Fraud

Why the fuck is no one talking about this? My account is literally negative right now from being double charged by coinbase

theverge.com/2018/2/15/17017374/coinbase-cryptocurrency-bitcoin-ether-unauthorized-charges

Just look at the fucking subreddit. Its literally in flames right now.

reddit.com/r/CoinBase/

I know VISA is blaming Coinbase, and Coinbase is blaming VISA. But, you have to ask yourself this-- who recently changed their system to combat Coinbase(and crypto) purchases?

>Why the fuck is no one talking about this?

>posts reddit which is literally 99% posts about the issue

>multiple posts on biz about it currently

>been talked about all over twitter, reddit and biz yesterday

Anyway, Coinbase lost its crown with these issues. I can't wait to see who takes its place, but I hope it encourages a quality DEX to come to fruition, whether its something already developed like COSS or something completely new. A man can dream for a mobile-centric DEX version of coinbase.

that's what you faggots get for using coinbase

File a complaint with the CFPB

THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY I LITERALLY CANT EVEN BUY FOOD RIGHT NOW

SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE ARE AFFECTED BY THIS TOO

Wait, so you think just out of the blue a huge, successful business like Coinbase is going to start fucking people over for a couple of grand and do a runner to Mexico with their money or something? Seriously, is that what you think?

Blockport will overthrow cuckbase. Even their excahnge looks almost exactly like cuckbase lol. Lookup blockport io.

It's convenient that the news broke right when BTC reached 10k. I bet they pumped BTC to 10k by multiple charging customers and then after selling their BTC started shorting it.

>THIS ISNT FUCKING FUNNY I LITERALLY CANT EVEN BUY FOOD RIGHT NOW
i hope you invested in body fat so you can hold out

check out the /fast/ thread on fit. the fat bastards go 10 days without eating

sucks to be you guys normiebase gave me free bitcoins in my case

>normiebase
ugh

> THIS
> FUCKING THIS RIGHT HERE!
Dude, coinbase has bullshit fee's but they are based bros.
Why are there so many fagos running around like feminist sluts wailing like Hilter just lost the election all over again.

it's actually pretty funny because it's mostly newfags and burgers affected by this
seems like the issue affects debit card buys made in december and january... in other words, people too retarded to use GDAX with wire transfers
normies B T F O

Its visa debit and credit cards that are affected you stupid fuck. Do some research you illiterate pajeet before throwing up nonsense

and bank accounts...

so...
in other words, people too retarded to use GDAX with wire transfers?

>burger education at work

whats the best way to cash out in the us

>Why the fuck is no one talking about this?
because we talked about it yesterday, when it was news. now it's old.

Shoulda kept your crypto in a wallet until you sell it, even better a hardware wallet.

>My account is literally negative right now
lel christ you fucks are poor

They double charged me, then removed the charge a minute later.

Honestly what's the big fucking deal here?

Don't invest in crypto if you have no money to do basic life shit. All the people crying about this literally have negative balance from being double charged? You have bigger problems to solve

There are reports of up to 50x charging, and not yet refunded. Normiebase BTFO

>gets charged x17
>bruh just invest what you were okay with losing

fuck off faggot. Im only out 2k, im exaggerating a bit, I have other accounts with plenty of money not linked to coinbase, but this is seriously shitty. And alot of people have it way worse than me

sucks to fucking suck

That sucks. Glad I didn't use a debit card. Just linked account, have had no problems with coinbase besides wait time for the money transfer.

Sure

gdax is my main trading platform should I be concerned?

>just out of the blue a huge, successful business like Coinbase is going to start fucking people over for a couple of grand
Coinbase has had plenty of small isolated fuck ups and complaints against it for months now. Add that to their shitty customer service that takes ages and unexpected "down times" when coins become volatile, they've been circling the drain for awhile now. It's just that this might be the straw that broke the normie camel's back.

Depending on your payment method and where you live even if they refund you for a double charge your still stuck with a transaction fee/ international fee that won't go away unless you personally dispute it.

COSS is not dex

>what's an exit scam
>what's a fake hack