Our time is coming

Our time is coming.
The end of Q1 marks the begining.
Accumulate.
Link and REQ $100 EoY

Alone defeated, together victorious!

Can't Kill What's Already Dead

There's a reason REQs mainnet isn't out yet, link and kyber needed theirs first, the rockets are being fueled.

Start your engines!

The Brotherhood WILL be the best gainers over the next ten years. If you have 1000 dollars in REQ and LINK each you will be a billionaire by 2030. Check em if you don't believe.

Linky and Reqy are like 2 retarded best friends. Everybody rational knows they're shit, but they keep telling each other they're going to be kings and that way their delusion only gets stronger.

Well then you're gonna need a ghost pink wojack soon my friend

Not your personal army.

Try $1000

Not true guy, REQ has serious fundamentals, it's one of the few legit projects that can exist without crypto, because of it's Fiat to Fiat function

They're brothers not necessarily best friends (although they are best friends as well)

Can stinky linkies stop trying to attach themselves to a legitimate project like REQ? Everytime REQ is mentioned these pajeet shills come in blabbering about LINK and their stench is starting to rub off on REQ. Just fuck off with your russian scam coin.

I’ll take retard strength over neet strength anyday

i dont see req going above a dollar since I have 1200 of them, hope I am wrong

What is dead may never die. Check em.

It hit $1 purely from hype once already. 1200 is nothing.

Checked.

holy fuck
checked

Checked

Lol 1200. He’s a big boy investor

Fuck...has REQ joined the LINK meme status here on biz? Please don't do this to REQ...

shutup faggot

BUMP

REQ said they would be using LINK months ago you newfags.

guys i have 10k req and 8k xlm, should i swap the xlm for more req ? i really have the feeling that req gonna be big.