Join this ponzy??

Hey /biz,
I want fast money in EthPyramid.
Am I still early? Or do I buy the top here?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes
etherscan.io/address/0xa138a8a0bf4ddc57fb2559b97f89def4a81e8500
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can never be late on something that doesn't end.

This snek is infinite

honestly it is stagnant garbage, it will take you weeks to break even, holding after that will net you smallish gains

Why do you think ponzi schemes historically got so big? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ponzi_schemes

you better buy some cheap countries at world.youcollect.co

Stagnant? Is that why 35 eth came in a few hours this morning? Have you even seen the bar graph of today?
God you people are getting annoying

>don't invest in that shit man it'll take you a whole 2 weeks to be in guaranteed profit forever
can't tell if subtle shill or 2 digit IQ

look at chart numbo

them divvies

Why the fuck are you dickheads even talking about this bullshit?! The only people who are making bank off this contract got in before it had a website. You buy in now and you'd need something like another million more dumbasses to buy in after you to make 0.0000000001 ETH. You'd be better off having a pop at an unknown shitcoin.

go back to the PoWH discord pajeet

we can only tell you so many times that the devs are not the top token holders.

we can only post eth addresses and show a pie chart.

we cannot make ur tiny pajeet brain understand.

just go

Funny, it's you sick ducks that are actually destroy a great home brew coin that started from Veeky Forums. But you cents are so greedy, all you can do is fud. You don't deserve to make money from this and I'm glad honest people already have

Ethpyramid.trade

Do it now
We’re about to double in price

I’m before FOMO

Too late, food has already begun on ethpyramid.io

Up 10 eth this hour

etherscan.io/address/0xa138a8a0bf4ddc57fb2559b97f89def4a81e8500
this is the shitty poor man wallet that this pajeet's website leads to, pretending to be a contract.
Ethpyramid.io is the one and only ethpyramid.

Current eth in contract is 248...it was 200 this morning
You'll cowards are going to regret this. Can some one please post the updated stats????

>Ethpyramid.trade
Fake.

"Smart Contract" leads to the address of the original contract. But when you click on buy in it seems to offer a different contract address.

>for you

DO YOU FUCKING SEE THIS?

You guys are pathetic, you fud none stop until the stats come out then you all run like mice. Come back please! I appreciated you bumping the threads

Shits better than mining since you can actually pull out