Phd in physics

>phd in physics
>wrote a machine learning script to automate job application process for me by tailoring it for each and every job
>over 1300 jobs applied to
>still no interview

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html
dappradar.com/app/86/world-youcollect
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>PhD in math
>any job I want
>300k starting

kneepads

You're shit and/or your script is shit.

> wrote 1300 applications
> rejected every time
> says he has a phd in physics

pick 2

>overqualified

>paying humans to do what computers can do instantly

look at data analytics/data science jobs, they love physics grads, as long as you know some code

>rejected everytime
>phd in physics

>PhD in math
>probably chink or cucked white male

Are you thinking about jumping from a multistory building like that one Britcel STEMcel did?

Are you applying directly to HR of company A or are you going through a recruitment agency?

university of pheonix isnt a real school

Unemployment rate for physics PHDs is like 1%

You're a shitty liar, you should try the truth.

If you seriously think computers can do the same tasks as humans, you don't have a good understanding of math.

i remember reading an article about this

did you really do this or just making a thread about that article? it's quite old so i'm assuming the former. but too many coincidences with the original story.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304096/Graduate-physics-PhD-31-fell-death-block-flats-taking-job-centre-qualified-for.html

you mean this?

Vintage meme.

>Went to school for Accounting and Finance
>Applied to 450 jobs before I finally got one that was shitty.
>Decided to switch careers and learn coding
>Went to a 3 month intensive coding program.
>Finished program .
>Already applied to about 60 jobs and already got 2 people interested in hiring me.

Maybe you should switch user.

Kek this meme never dies

Try calling instead of sending out digital resumes, you faggot.

The applying to XXX number of jobs is a meme right? I applied to 7 respectable jobs and got into 3, how shit is the economy where you live?

>6'4" PhD at Wendy's
>$140,000/yr starting
>9" dick

>PhD in Ontological Mathematics
>become one with the universe

>The applying to XXX number of jobs is a meme right?
Depends on the field. An associate of mine that owns a McDonalds was lamenting on what a crapshoot job searching was and how she basically just pulls into a hat to find a winner. She was getting 800-1200 applications every single time they posted an open position at just one location.

Unskilled and low-skilled labor markets are absolutely flooded by supply, but not nearly the demand. Democrats, of course, want to fix this by opening the borders to tens of millions of mexicans and arabs. Because then they'll all have jobs. :^)

My friends startup did this and he made 2 million dollars

>bachelors in computer science
>finish degree
>pretend to start looking for a job
>sit around playing on my switch and other things for a few months
>mom starts pressuring me about job search
>decide to finally send some applications
>code test online
>hangouts interview next day
>company pays for me to fly over for an interview
>sperg out and act like a manchild
>leave knowing I blew it
>get a call
>hired
>80k starting, any job I want
>details negotiable if I have other offers
What the fuck happened to the economy? I fucking hate blumpft

People have no idea how fucking easy it is to get into tech right now. Best kept secret in my opinion.

I know a guy just like this actually

to be fair 80k base is pretty shit tier for software

You're honestly either retarded, ugly, autistic or all three

I have a job with only a BSc in CS and I'm making 6 figs

the guy was mentally and emotionally off, he was having some trouble. He could easily have been an adjunct professor at many schools. Certainly not great by any means, but far above a "call center".

I tried to tell you fuckers three days ago. I'm trying to tell you today. Stop missing out on free money you lazy fucks. Just check the transactions history.

dappradar.com/app/86/world-youcollect

It's easy if you have a degree and not in a oversaturated city. Otherwise, degree > no degree, and competition amongst candidates lowers salary

>"tech"
>$9/hr jobs doing help-desk support open to any pajeet that can read a troubleshooting manual

How does a PhD in aerospace sound? I'm finishing the MSc this year and could very easily get a quite good entry level job immediately (got offers before finishing actually) but I'm considering a PhD, will it open doors to more money in the long term? I don't wanna do academia btw, industry or govt worker (NASA or the like).

>phd in math
>wrote an equation that correlates values between what is observed and an expected effect
>works for any job I apply for
>300k starting
>passed every interview

what kind of coding program was that?

Pic unrelated, not a tax thread. Tried cashing out 10k via Coinbase 2 weeks ago. Haven't heard of them since. The money isn't on the exchange, they don't reply to my tickets and my bank says they haven't received anything. What the fuck?

COBOL

lol he thinks mathematics can be automated

pic related dad with his autistic son

>drop out of college
>teach myself programming while working odd support jobs
>jobs dry up
>go to job center
>take aptitude test
>become revered as the king of the job center people
>get job
>become a senior developer with a wide skill set in worldwide demand
>don't need to work because of magic internet money but still do

>graduate from top 10 business school
>applied for hundreds of jobs to be rejected
>unemployed for months after college so i put everything i made from shoes into crypto (30k)
> in months turns it into 2.3 mil
>drives bmw i8 and chills all day
> still 22

your script is garbage

OP,
regardless of your location shoot me an email at ted.kox at gmail com

can i shoot an email at you too. i dont have a phd but i know a little about physics like how for every action there is another thing that happens soon afterwards, and how the sun will fucking explode relatively soon so i'll probably put off my job search until then.

that's because they kill themselves when they can't get a job

they're really good at physics so they know how to make it fatal

Sure, you are also welcome.

Veeky Forums final form

Physics PhD bum here...

I'm too lazy to even write that automated application script.

and here is /pol/ like clockwork

>having to apply for jobs instead of being offered positions