EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED!

EXIT SCAM CONFIRMED!

The devs and their "whale" buddies are confirmed as of now that they are dumping on all you mental turtle basket cases. Shits dropping like a rock, down to 2 sats. Thanks to the listing on a 2nd shit tier site, trade satoshi, it will drop below 1 sat thanks to doge pairing. Get the fuck out now.

i assumed it was a scam when it was being BLASTED all over biz for weeks

Lmao you high or something?

lol the devs don't give a fuck about the price, they are more interested in building cool shit

This coin will be around in 1000 days, unlike 99% of the shitcoin "projects" out there

>tfw sitting on a nice stash of TRTL
>literally not selling under rock steady runs out of weed, which will be never

This. EthPhyramidfags are next. I can’t wait.

They should care at least a little about the price, or nobody will be interested in their shit tier project. I agree with them not bending the knee to money influences, but who the fuck wants their work/hobby to be a complete and utter failure?

>golly gee there cousinwife, did you see this cool new shitcoin fork we made? It is such a pile of shit it isnt worth anything. Really cool right?

Suck my cock trtl fags enjoy my salty spunk

Yes, it will bleed for 1000 days

bump.

die fucking shitcoin

fuck this coin, its dead.

Who is that going to make people put their hard earned cash on this shitcoin.

He should push the new block to every 2 minute instead of every 30 seconds. what dickhead pushes put 29K TRTL every 30 seconds.

Fucking stupid podhead. Fuck this shitcoin. Let it fucking go to 1 sat and be delisted.

Shitcoin #1

He is stoned at fucked up on McD and meth to realise any business potential.

Idiots.

RIP TRTL

On another note:
1. Look at the size of the diskspace used up by this shitcoin its approx 3.5GB - yeah thats with less than 200K blocks. How big will it be with 1 million blocks - 17Gb. 100 milion 1.750 TB.
1Billion coins 17TB.

This pothead wants to have 1 trillion coins - hahaaahaha its not possible. This coin is dead.

RIP

saddest thing is some fucks are still mining, unless it's just ghost botnet miners. And some fucking moron is buying at 3 sats when he could be buying them at 0.000000000000000000001 doge

oh no not paired with doge fuck thiss coin is worse that PAC

Still mining bitches

Even Alloy is at 1100 sats and it not even working right now - the cunt Cision broke their blockchain. Move over to Alloy boys, its the next TRTL. nice devs and one this blockchain thing is fixed its gonna fly.

It's amazing how long these "whales" have been dumping. They must have sold like 30 or 40 billion coins now.

>and here's OP who is still salty he got kicked out of the discord for being a faggot

You're still on Alloy? I'm on the next CryptoNote already. I'll shill it once it reaches 2 MH/s+

>They must have sold like 30 or 40 billion coins now.
There aren't even that many turtle coins in existence. Current supply is 5 billion.

this

You understand ETH has infinite max supply, right? 1 trillion coins after 200+ years isn't really a big deal.

idiot 85 million coins get mined everyday - EVERY FUCKING DAY - whose asshole are u gonna stick em in

nah i mined about 11K and now on my next Lambo moon coin, easy to mine and only dummies in the discord hehe

Only coin I've taken a loss on
the devs are dumb as fuck and everyone eats it up

at this point, you can't even buy a fucking cardboard lambo with this shit coin.

yes, we are in your discord

and no, I'm not wazlo you piece of shit.

you never know, I could be one of the devs. really makes you think investing time, money, effort into something you do not know who is leading it and that person does not seem to care about your money at all. I sold my bags and the other devs did too. We don't care if it goes below 1 sat.

>(((we))) don't care
... and yet here you are, still faggoting up the place like a champion. It's amazing how you keep doing it, day in and day out, for free...

Why you posting this if you don't care?