Daily reminder that Reddit is cancer

Daily reminder that Reddit is cancer

fucking niggers

WE

Someone make a Vibranium ERC pump and dump NOW!

Lol niggers can't build shit

Never understood how a cultural group (don't wanna say race, the African-American might as well be a subsection of humanity of his own) can be so deluded.

The majority of your people are helpless, can't do anything for themselves or their families and depend on hard-working tax payers to be able to survive yet somehow you're proud. Of what? I don't know.

WUZ

KRYPTO

See it less in successful black people and see it more in unsuccessful white people. Its the sad behaviour of people with 0 accomplishment of their own to be proud of.

Niggers.

KAINGEZ

>dumb niggers FOMOing in is bad
don't be mad at them for being retarded, be happy that you get a chance to get advantage of them

But white people actually have something to be proud of, if you follow that approach. But negroes are a failure in every regard, it's just so utterly idiotic. Then again, what else to expect ...

>white people have something to be proud of.
Obama was president
Cletus almost saw a vagina once. All relative. Taking pride in the accomplishments of others is silly. Doing so because they looked like you is even dumber.

Nope, you shouldn't be proud of shit if you're poor and white. That's like being Tom Brady's son and continuing his legacy as a semi-pro football player. Can't be proud of a culture you're not improving.

>Taking pride in the accomplishments of others is silly
>being guilty for things they did in the past is still a requirement, you stupid goyim
Remember the six gorrilion forever, you racist former slavers! Be sure to pay your tribute to Israel!

>WakandaCoin

thats just shit poor whites tell themselves to feel better you really think just cause you are white bill gates accomplishments are yours?

>40% black dude counts as black
i get it from white supremacists but i never get why progressives agree with the nazis on this topic

This. That’s why white trash has to be more racist. It’s not the lack of education, it’s the lack of personal accomplishment. It’s also why the alt-right has so many neets. The fedora was about trying to identify with a “classier” period because they lacked any class themselves, the /pol/ ideology is about identifying with more successful white men because they lack achievements for themselves.

The fuck is Wakanda? Is it fozzie bears theme park full of chicken and waffles and grape soda?

Well that's an irrelevent argument. It's about the history and accomplishments of one people.
Like some africans and their claims to be ancient KANGZ and some arabs (muslims) cheering for the "muslim empire" accomplishments, etc etc.

>being guilty
If only there was some inbetween possibility you /pol/tarded fuck.

N'

Personally I can’t wait for Black Panther.

Blacks to the max!

>he doesn't want niggers to leave
Believe in their ability or not we should be encouraging this

except he is saying you shouldnt take pride in the accomplishment of random people you never met, just cause of skin colour. Ironically this would imply you also are free from any guilt of white people you've never met. While if you believe you should have "white pride" logically you can only conclude to have white guilt as well, as you must also take responsibility for the holocaust, apartheid, colonialism and much more.
What does Hitler have to do with you? nothing, but neither Does John Locke Aristotle or Edison.

>Greeks
>white

Shiggy.

Jk tho, I agree. This is all very silly.

SHEEIT

and were still in stealth phase? crypto seems to attract lots of low tier people, like niggers and indians. it has a very low entrance barrier., problem is when you run out of them the price can grow.

i liked the movie desu

>killed jesus
fuck off kike

also was Jesus. So it cancels out.

The holocaust never happened.

>taking pride in a sports team is fine
>taking pride in an athlete from your country winning a gold medal in the olympics is fine
>taking pride in someone in your community or someone you know succeeding at something is fine
>taking pride in your city being a beautiful and a well run region with an interesting history is fine
>being proud of your country's military achievements is fine
>taking pride in the scientific and philosophical achievements of other white people is not allowed
Fuck off shitskin.

We need a Shoah for /pol/tards