Why is Roger Ver crying?

Why is Roger Ver crying?

because nobody bought his bCASH TRASH TRASH ITS A SCAM GARBAGE DON'T BUY IT BCH SCAM BCASH SCAM WHEN YOU HEAR ROGER VER THINK SCAM THEN THINK OF BCASH

Bcash is a shitcoin that is trying to literally steal the Bitcoin name by calling itself "Bitcoin (BCH)" and refers to the real Bitcoin as "Bitcoin Core (BTC)". I couldn't have wished for a better reputation for this shitcoin.

It's pathetic how corecucks are so obsessed with Roger

Who is Rover?

Oh look, it's one of those deluded twats.

Can we start calling him Rver now?

its so funny watching him on twitter desperally trying to get someone to buy his bags

Because he's a passionate man. I watched that video the day it came out and I liked him ever since.

I don't have any BCH though, unfortunately. Too poor m9

It was iirc a dutch docu about bitcoin back in 2013 (could be 2014) and Mr Bcash was portrayed as the 'Bitcoin Guru' in that show.

He's crying because many Iraqi children died in the war and it's all the bankers fault and bitcoin will save the day and make the world a better place. He's a pretty good actor desu.

It's so funny watching all the Bcore shills here trying to control the narrative

BTC has the ShareBlue of crypto

Don't be mad that your shitcoin is trash.

Bitcoin core is technically the shitcoin fork

/redpill

Bullshit actually?

They eventually rescinded that part of the report. Sorry m8

They are jealous that he is considered a Chad in the cryptoshere

Well i despise him ever since for being an obvious actor who is playing with people

The flippening flopped

You cant genuinely believe he was acting can you?

Felons and scammers cannot be trusted. Roger ver is a SCAMMER he is also a FELON he went to PRISON for selling EXPLOSIVES. He cannot be trusted and his coin cannot either.

AHAHAHAHA

this has to be a false flag casher. The BTC shilling cant be this weak, or can it?

Bcash > Bcore

>Felon
He sold fireworks you dumb fuck
AXA own blockstream

How can a bank own part of the structure an anti-bank coin? Lmao

There's absolutely *no* way those tears are fake lad. He has the most genuine and pure disdain towards statism I've ever seen.

I like this tweet the most with.
The fake likes are my favorite part.

Buttcoin trolls are working overtime now trying to keep the hype going.