Its time

only FUD and haters disrespect the king

prove me wrong

What does Tron do?

everything and anything user. its the next bitcoin

Yeah but what does it do?

buy and sell doggos. plus you can decentralize your soul like a horcrux

facts...tron doggos are the future

nothing. it is a scam token designed to separate westerners from their ETH. Vitalik said it is probably the worst scam erc20 token in existence, and he is probably going to hard fork ethereum to remove the tron ico code

So it's ETH but centralised?

Tron doggies is an ETH smart contract though, it's exactly the same as CryptoKitties except you have to buy ETH then Tron to buy them.

So can anyone actually explain what it does then or not?

It's a project working towards creating an entirely decentralized internet. Everything else is a gimmick until it can reach its ultimate goal. TRX will be the currency of this decentralized internet

>stolen whitepaper

Don't even need to discuss further with retards

im in with 30k
how fucked am i?

If it is your biggest holding, you might as well trade based on oracle bones and go full chink

GOD DAMNIT, ITS A CRYPTO 3.0 PLATFORM THAT BRINGS WEB 4.0 INTO REALITY WITH A WEALTH OF CONTENT CREATORS AND MEDIA SHARING OPPORTUNITIES.

ITS AN ARTIFICIALLY INTELLIGENT PLATFORM WHICH UTILIZES DECENTRALIZED BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND PROOF OF WORK CONFORMATION STANDARDS ALONG WITH THE LATEST ENCRYPTED STANDARDS.

MY UNCLE IS JEFFEREY TRON, THE LEADER OF TRON, OR XU WEI TRON, AND HE SAID THAT TRON HAS THE POTENTIAL TO VALIDATE ALL TRANSACTIONS FASTER THAN ETH WITH BIGGER BLOCKS OF UP TO 1TB.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL.

I feel the moon Justin

What's a good price to dump?
I went all in at .20 with $1000 and watched it drop all the way to .2, I really don't care if I lose it all but I feel like this could very well pump back to 10 cents this week and potentially back to .20 or .30 in a few months.

>I went all in at .20 with $1000 and watched it drop all the way to .2
kek

i have a serious question:

how come people didn't completely abandon Tron when they found out about the completely plagiarized whitepaper?

is it ignorance, or blind faith?

gibberish normies eat up that means shit

It's money I can afford to lose, I was hoping it could go 4x in either direction.

Chinks plagairize everything. Also they fixed and and they update their github a lot.

1 dollar EOY

80+ person dev team, lots of partnerships. Compare this to a real scam of something like link with 1 dev.

>80+ devs that must be good r..right?
We are only trying to build a decentralized internet here

Well actual funding and organization is being put into place which is a good sign. What the fuck is Sergey doing with the ico money? Where is 32 million being put to use?

people still fuding tron? haha... you retards have no clue :)

This