The Contract is Secure - Get on the Bus - We are headed to Normie Town!

You can watch, or you can ride - your choice!

ethpyramid.io

Other urls found in this thread:

pngtree.com/freepng/upward-trend_1028204.html
ethpyramid.com?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's 20% growth in ONE DAY. Get on or miss out!

How does this work?

looks like a bubble.

EPY will drop as people panic sell.

either way its a scam flavour of the month, i wouldn't risk my ex's crab's shit on this.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \

As it drops, us hodlers make money. We then buy the dip, and it goes back up.

Sounds sustainable

>ethpyramid.io
fuking russian bitconnect
>unironically might throw 1ETH at it lol

but you get dividends on sells too user, so when people panic you profit

i think my fav thing about ethpyr isn't the dividends, but seeing brainlets who can't read a smart contract and run probabilities miss out

Doesn't matter if it's sustainable. We get divs on the way up, and can either sell at the top for profit, or ride it down and get divs, buy the dip, repeat.

I put 2 eth in this around launch since i had some sitting around waiting to be used, and i still haven't even come close to breaking even. The dividends are a goddamned joke, literally worse than bank interest. Unlike the amoral pieces of shit shilling this scam so they can unload their bags, I'm going to be nice and warn you to stay the fuck away. I realized that the cycle can only self sustain if the hype never dies and the volume never reaches zero. Volume is already a fraction of what it was when i joined, and you'd have to be the dumbest fucking retard on the planet to think that people will still be using it a year from now when every pajeet and their mother is releasing a slightly altered clone.

It's just the evolution of the pump and dump. The only ones who actually make money are the ones who get in before it hits the hype train. Going in now would be like buying trx expecting another pump.

The hype train hasn't started though... it hasn't even hit Asia.

but less than you would have got than selling ur EPY lul...

scenario:
>you buy 10 EPY @ 0.1per (1 eth)
>price crashes to 0.01per
>you gain like 1 EPY in divs
>but you lost 90% in EPY value when u sell.

you're relying on it bouncing back... multiple times.

i don't see it happening, FOMO into next pyramid in march.

crypto loves alts.

What kind of retard would sell in that situation?

totally a bubble.

and even if it does crash, then that jsut makes a new ground floor, and anyone who holds gets to win again

see every single crypto sale on Feb 6th.

Dividends are paid in full. Token buys and sells are the only thing that gets the 10% cut to pay those dividends.

>Hey guys, this thing that design to bubble and burst an infinite number of times is about to have its first bubble!

Thank you captain obvious

Yeah I'm going to watch your shitcoin burn and plummet to Oblivion lmao
You have to be a special kind of retard to invest in ponzicoins, especially now.

> complains about volume just as volume has started picking up again
> project is two weeks hold
> w e a k h a n d s

Volume is only picking up relative to the near zero volume over the past week. It's still nothing compared to when i got in. At this rate id be making better dividends by holding neo and collecting gas. Except if i did that I'd be making normal returns as well instead of having my money locked in prison, holding a coin that will never increase in market value. Fuck you bitconnect wannabe faggots.

In that case, sell. Speaking as a dev, I'd really rather you just got out.

Of COURSE it's nothing compared to when we launched. What on Earth did you expect after the pounding Veeky Forums took from the last two contracts and the beating in the cryptomarket in general?

Seriously. Get out. We won't miss you.

ur a bad guy

If he put 2 eth in around launch and isn't even nearing breaking even then he is full of shit!. There is no way you haven't broke even.

I fail to believe that you are actually this dense:

'worse than bank interest'. Probably should just stop reading there, as you are either knowingly lying, or completely out of touch with reality. Has beat bank ANNUAL interest rates most DAYS since inception!

That you are so far off base suggests you are still trying to get people into your #3 Scam...

LOL Hello Ponzibot.

Do you really think you can fuck people over a THIRD time?

GTFO.

you must not be getting dividends. Sorry pal

I've had a 27% return total since launch, only 2 weeks ago. Anybody claiming they can get better returns without being insanely lucky is retarded.

So you don't understand basic math, cool.

Oh trust me I'm already out. There is no doubt in my mind that this is a sinking ship and your shit community full of scsmmers are just trying to generate one more hype bubble so you can at least break even. It don't work though.

Put in .9 eth at launch nows it's 3 eth
thank you devs fighting the fud I know your truth will become apparent by the results of all your hard work

sounds freaking awesome to me, tho?

Yeah, I'm saying it's a good thing.

pic of your stats?

I'm on my mobile m8, you can do the math yourself if you want to get my results. I know it's possible

pngtree.com/freepng/upward-trend_1028204.html

imagine what that 27% will turn into after an entire year. Let's do some math here. 13.5 per week, 52 weeks in a year = 702% yearly roi = 3510% in 5 years. So if you invest just $1000 now you'll have $351000 within 5 years. But if you reinvest your dividends you'll add an exponential factor and probably end up with over a million.

Gents, we're all going to be rich and we don't even have to do anything but wait. Literally a life hack right here.

>pngtree.com/freepng/upward-trend_1028204.html

then youre lieing, simple.

past performance is a reliable indication. How many lambos will you buy?

not if he doesnt have the POWAH

Oh it's not possible? Than why do I have that? I've been reinvesting divs since day one. You think I give a fuck if you believe me?

yes

people love and care about you and will do anything to keep you safe. i just want you to have a lambo just like me

People believing you is the only way you can possibly make money.

you SERIOUSLY think in 5 years time crypto will care about some shitty ponzi?

it'll be forgotten about in 1 month, tops.

next pyramid/game will come along.

cryptokitties dies, this dies. so forth.

a month is being generous, ill probably forget about it also.

No, people should read my words than do their own research. That's the only reason I found this to be legit, and so that's what it's going to take from everyone else. I'm not trying to sell anything to you, I'm letting you know about it. If you don't want it, it's ok. I can't say that enough. That said, I have no idea why this saint the most discussed thing on this board. There is so much here but people will only glance. That's why I said I don't care if you believe me, because you probably glance at life just like you Glace at this goldmine.

/blogpost

>/posting instead of greentexting.....the fuck are you doing here and not reddit

>not addressing the content of my post
Thought so.

probably ded already

It's up 60 eth today retard and most of that happened in a couple hours. Stay mad

I kinda hope it does. Am a poorfag right now (in fiat). Want to buy more next time I get paid!

SOON tm

> Thinks people hate money and won't hold a way to earn more with little effort.

Sure bub. An infinite pyramid scheme that consistently makes its members rich is gonna tank.

Outta here with that shitcoin. Those fuckups cost EVERYONE money. Ethpyramid is the real deal.

How is 242 Whale treating you? Let you keep your kneecaps?

No thanks, you already lost my ether and we're extremely smug about it. Rot in hell! 232 is traveling

Ethpy is literally doing the same thing albeit in a more indirect way. Dividends shares are logarithmic so most of the eth is going to the early investors while the late adopters have to wait for a ridiculous amount of volume to make any substantial gains. PoWH gauntlet has been made from the ground up and shares dividends more linearly to make it much more fairer and easier for late investors to actually see gains at a modest rate. Testnet will probably launch within 24 hours, check it out and see for yourselves or stay living in denial.

you sure sound like you know your stuff. Care to explain how the top token holder bought at the all time high with 50 eth? And has already made 20eth back in dividends alone? He wasn't the first guy.

what happened to ethpyramid.com?
I cashed out but the site is down now. exit scam?

It's ethpyramid.io now.

Bumpppp we are mooning

Bumpo for the moono

Still early days

>main gimmick is an ever growing snake of dividends
>very clearly recedes at one point
?

thinking of putting $20k in, reasons why not?

You do understand people make money off others selling and buying too right? You retards just don't get it, sell off are the best part. But you weak hand perspective is absurdly terrified of them, so that's all you see. Maybe war bonds are more your speed

Ask the guy that put in 50k at the all time high...not me to be clear... but he has made 20eth alone on dividends from other people buying and selling. With 20k, you could control about 4% of all the dividends in and out. So far there have been over 250 eth and divs and over 2000 eth through the contract up and down...

You do know that as divs drop, people sell right? Which drops the price and and increases the div returns per stake again?

This is also about trust - PoWH devs fucked everyone, multiple times. Ethpyramid devs have made something to have as a long term hold.

So.....yeah. Not gonna happen friend. Sticking with Ethpyramid. Making nice gains already.

In theory, if we ALL stopped buying at once, and 0 growth occurred, and we never took profit, or never reentered after a dip, before you got your original stake out, then you'll lose.

Does that sound terribly likely user? I wish I had 20k I could spare to throw at it. Even if it did, just hold. The prospect of it NEVER moving is just about 0.