Praise the bears

Greets
We will be visiting 6k before 11k
Not to worry, 11k 12k 13k 14k and beyond will all come. After we visit and test support again
The harder the fall, the stronger the bounce / lift off
Do not resist it, sorry for the delay btw. Bullfags are desperate but should actually be looked at as the enemy for making the market artificially unhealthy. We all know what happened last time we kept going up with out any valleys right?

Nah.

Stand in the way, you pay

bears are fags

>greets
>TA
sage

If you are already expecting it to go beyond 14k it probaly isn't going to dip that much

Realistic prediction. We can't 2x every 2 weeks folks, it's just not sustainable. We have to recover slowly.

shh

Oh this fag again

GTFO

Won't dip below $9050 cap this.

I thought you left after saying it would drop further from 6k. Wonder why fags like to name themselves

agreed, a week ago it was pink wojaks everywhere. Panic, 'hodl'ers selling to the bears like good cucks
Now the market has 'recovered' and everyone is happy and jolly again. Thinking they can sit on their fat ass and collect thousands everyday. Not how it works

When everyone is bullish, be bearish.

I'll be here, helping biz bros with my calls
Like during the major crashes, only few listened and sold
We recovered a bit too fast for my liking. We need a nice dip. All depends how retarded this market wants to be, if it goes full retard. We will just pump again with out any nice valleys, if it is ever mildy rational we will be visiting 5k 6k 7k(any of these that hold) before we visit the real highs again.

faggit

>"This is a sucker's rally"

>I want the market to go down because I sold the bottom like a complete moron. Please sell people, stop buying PLEAAAAAASE

What the fuck did i told you omegafaggot?
GTFO My boads nigger

>insert crying laughing emoji
hahahaha , bottom selling. Never
Omega is an autistic fuck, his calls are off and illogical. I am the only true caller on biz

>Bullfags are desperate

It will never go under 10k again

How could anyone doubt it. Its how every single prior bubble went.

We need at least one more LOW LOW efore this can go for new ATH and it will take months

Bearfag what you say would make sense , i would love a dip but this market he highly illogical and the general sentiment is bullish , that said i hope you are right but be prepared for the oppiste aswell and stop posting 7 threads per day like the faggot you are

You just drew random lines on a graph. Good job OP.

Sometimes you TA fags crack me up. If you actually had a feel for the market, you would have known that this is slowly recovering. It's not going back down -- now, if it went up to 10k really quickly, then I would say sell. But a slow rise like this cannot be accompanied by a lower test, because the lowest tested already was sub 6k BTC. That was the floor. To think it's going lower then that is absolutely delusional, considering how many bull traps we've had now, and none of them have been like this.

Bitcoin also did not rise like any other bubble. So how can you imply that it will crash "like every bubble." Like comes with like... it cannot crash like every bubble when it it did not rise like any other bubble in history.

The point is: you're retarded.

We had bulltraps exactly like this in the first bubble 2013

Are you retarded? All the BITCOIN bubbles looked exactly like this

Are you that new?
I was there for both 2013 bubbles

You really want that 6k bitcoin huh.

bears are ded bro
this is bull country
get your mexican hats ready
cause you bought to get kick off, bro

That's nice user, but sorry, this is not 2013. There is currently no Mt. Gox which was the largest exchange in the world at the time, accounting for the vast majority of transactions at a time when Bitcoin was at 90%+ dominance.

Does that sound like today? No.

You're really oblivious -- and if you held through 2013, and "were there," and don't notice the fundamental difference between now and then, you actually might be retarded for having 0 perception. Anybody who was there then will tell you things are drastically different now. It's fucking mental to even compare the two. Even if I had gotten into Bitcoin yesterday, one can read about this shit. Nobody cares that you held some buttcoin during 2013 (whcih I doubt you did).

DONT BE A SUCKER YOU KEKS
SELL SELL SELL
GREEN ID

>There is currently no Mt. Gox
Mt Gox was alive and well in the first 2013 bubble
You are so new and dont realize, cute

You didn't have normie chat-show hosts shilling Bitcoin to millions of people in 2013.

It just died and nobody cared because it was some niche libertarian nerd monopoly money experiment.

Listen, we all know you held Bitcoin through 2013, but while you were munching on cheetos in your room for a year, there was the crash and THEN Mt. Gox happened which led to a year-long bear market.

I know it was a tough time for you, gurgling on Moutain Dew, watching anime titties, and masturbating furiously because your Buttcoins were worth a fraction of what they were, but you turned out okay. So it's time to brush off the retardation you accumulated over the last few years and learn a little something.You're wrong m8. Some of us actually remember what happened and know that it has 0 resemblance to today.

Also, trips prove I'm right.

dude what is ur problem, i mean i dont give a fuck about bitcoin, its blockchain which is just sick new technology, u cant deny that man... get a life.

It didnt die lol.
It rose 700-800% then dropped to +100% only to rally 1000% a mere 4 months later.

You will get your ultimate bullrun (to 50k+) dont worry, but first we get another few months of sideways. Next bubblecycle will come just dont be a dumb permabull and look at past cycles or you are a literal
>this time its different
meme

>all these newfags dont realize there was 2 bubbles in 2014. Mtgox was fine in the first one

13*

Thank you for that
see this

Bearfag, when do you think it will drop? Also, will we test the 12K before it goes down?

Permabulls will be dealt with, and i will be collecting their wojaks
I'm not always bear, who the fuck would want that. When i buy in i'm obviously bullish and won't post these kind of threads. But when something doesn't feel right in my gut, i'll be spreading 'fud' to dumb bullcucks

I really hope it does OP. im broke and wont have funds to buy more for a while

Ultimate bull run starts when real money comes in. Lots of it. Can't wait to see little kids asking for lumens.

I can't say, i'm not an oracle. No one on earth can tell you exactly when, especially because this market is so illogical. I suspect within a few days we will be heading down, 1 week max. If support holds on our way down we will bounce and not meet my target. If things go to plan, bears will demolish the support levels again and take us to 5.9k / 6k area

>When i buy in i'm obviously bullish

So this time you didn't buy in, you have a bad feeling in your gut (the FOMO and guilt is accumulating), so you become a retarded bear?

If you had bought in around 6k BTC at the bottom, would you have been a retarded bull?

Either way, you have no standards and everyone should ignore your opinion. Stop posting this fucking threads you retard.

seen so many of you fucking TA newfags over the years you'll end up like the rest of them

If you plan on long term holding, buying the obvious bulltrap is dumb

TA is wrong often, i won't deny that. Which is why i don't just base my opinions off TA newfriend.
Where there are peaks... there are valleys. We've been building a peak for a while now.... where valley???

I am 30% in coin still, alts that is. So if it goes down... i lose money too. I just like to think logically, not like 10 year olds on this board.
DUhhhrrr icx $100 EOM
Ven $100 EOM xD
XLM $5 EOM
I've heard all these numerous times, look where they are now

You're the dumb one here.
You're expecting a continuation of the crash after a more than 60% retrace, and the highest daily volume in two years coming in at the bottom.

wishful thinking and delusion all the way. I'm going to laugh so hard when smug dumbasses like you panic buy in in a few weeks.

The only reason BTC went to 10k was because we infiltrated the bulls after the breakout from 9k and took long positions on BTC. Now we're dumping on the bulls while they think the bull run is still going on.

Wow you're THAT desperate uh.
Cute

Who...are you?

after the biggest price drop in the history of bitcoin to think that people are just happy with a volume spike comparable to two years ago is laughable. it needs to be much, much more than what we saw on the 6th.

please short this with me

1. Do you think this price is the lowest it's ever going to be?

If you don't you and I are in agreement.

2. If it's going higher why should I sell?

>So you can make profit selling and buying cheaper, fagget.

Sure. I could sell, try to compete with you to get in at a lower price. However perhaps I can't be bothered - perhaps I want to HODL instead. Sooner or later once you've FUD'd out all the speculators I'm the only cohort cycled in.

So what are you going to do to make me sell?

You know the answer however it'll be much cheaper for you to buy at the market price.

You won't though will you...?

*rubs hands*

You're still not going to because you've done your TA, you've looked at previous patterns, you've invested for ages - you know you're right - it's in your instincts.

But the price keeps going up FUCK. WHY. THIS IS NOT NATURAL

You simply didn't spot what was actually happening.

Stay poor.

6000$ NICE JOKE
TELL ANOTHER ONE PAJEET

The only reason BTC went from 8K to 10K is because some moron pumped it with $400M of fiat. Notice how it's already flatlining before the major supports. Quite a bull run now that he ran out of cash.

The terminus of a bear market is not a bull run. We had a return to trend and can start consolidating past the full retard that was 6 weeks of green.

It's not a bull run until we start seeing shit we've barely heard of enter and exit the top 15.

YOU KEEP FUCKING TELLING ME IT'LL HIT 4K

WHEN IS IT GOING TO HIT 4K???

IT KEEPS GOING UP!!!

I COULD'VE BOUGHT AT 6K ALREADY

FUCK YOU Veeky Forums YOU PIECE OF SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

And you think hes pumping it for no reason? Some rich boi just wired 400m to gdax?

Brah it was a whale who knows the dip is over so hes getting in

>after the biggest price drop in the history of bitcoin
lmao not even close. you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

oh, i'm sorry. i must have forgotten the other time the PRICE was 20,000 fucking dollars a bitcoin you fucking stupid fucking fuck. read the fucking post first and understand i didn't say fucking percentage drop. god dammit you are a fucking imbecile.

Back to 6K just sounds like capitulation after you guys lost sight of 4K. Reading your chart all the way left, that's what you thought right? Why don't you at least add some meme lines and RSI so we can look for inflection points?

Your chart didn't predict someone dumping 400M into BTC. Your chart broke. It's not a commodity's duty to realign with your chart so that you can make infinity money with your tea leaves. The only reason they work "most" of the time is because the bots are overly simplistic and trade on the same trends. If we had A.I.s playing poker, like in stocks, shit would break all over the place.

Again, you are only predicting for the tendency of bots to drive the market according to some overly simplistic algorithms. The real world can interfere and doesn't follow EWs.

Think deeper friend, although that is a possibility
He could be a clever whale..... pump it with huge loads of money. Newfags see this, see green flashes on the trade history. O shit, it's going up! They all fomo in and pump it higher and faster, while whale now sits back and relaxes. Once it starts slowing down and levels out, whale is now in profit. Dump time
Yours is a possibility just as much as mine is

Check the nasdaq bubble pop friend
Bitcorn is following almost identically
This is due to market psychology as well as bot trading like you said
Guess where we are? Well according to many other bubble charts and the Nasdaq bubble... we should be going down from this peak, bounce a little then go down further. Retest support level at the bottom then start our moon again.

Omega here. Ya I know im a faggot and u guys dont like me. But bear fag is right, we're going down. Sorry to anyone who shorted on my shit TA advice and then the price shot up over 25% in 3 days. I guess I really do suck at TA, lol.

You fail to take into account that everyone is expecting this dip and are eager to buy the dip because everyone thinks it will shoot to 20k+ EOY. Meaning it is not going to happen like you expect it to happen.

yea that bounce off 6k was unreal. money desperate to get in.
let's see what the news brings, if there's a FUD cycle starting in a couple weeks, then it was a short term play to dump at 12k. but i doubt it

I just didn't assume someone was actually dumb enough to speak in term of flat value rather than percentage when talking about a crash.
hahahaha my bad

Why don't you answer my quads bearfag...

Don't worry i read it.
If you want to hodl, be prepared to wait
That's fine
Odds are in favor of it retracing and rising later
Why not sell, buy in cheaper and make profits friend

+1 bear point for you
You will be spared, even though i know your trolling

NASDAQ will be fine after some stabilization in the bond markets. Asians will stop selling them soon enough.

I honestly don't think it's dying until 2021. Most of the G20 has a 2021 deadline on bank bail-in legislation and is going to QE the markets until they can let the banks suck the hate for the next melt down.

I don't think BTC is going down, because this is going to "turn out" not to be a real stock meltdown.

Look at the board user, or even this thread. Prevailing sentiment seems to be that we're going green only forever on a moon mission starting today.

I think we're going down. Just taking to fucking long

For a real bounce and a bull run to 100k we need to drop to the rock bottom, 2k or so. That would be perfect.

Don't worry friends
They are trying very hard to pass 10200, been at this level for a while
Go to Gdax check the sell walls :^)
Only way through all of them is if the FOMO is so strong that whales decide to lift the walls and let them through

I beleive. Even Oracle saya it will be a battle, and we can go down short term. Mail their asses bearfag

The price can't come down if I don't sell. And if the price doesn't go down - you bears who are so keen (you call yourselves bears yet you're all desperate to buy in) have to buy higher.

As it cycles HODLrs (HODLrs who buy here aren't the sort of new-pussies you were all flushing out on the way down - HODLrs here are steely-eyed veterans who held all the way down then bought back in - you can't scare us) it pushes through $12k and settles somewhere higher.

It's suddenly not a bear market - it's insanely bullish once it's had a correction like that. You start having new influxes in a mania which (with some insane, hurtful vomit-inducing corrections on the way pushes through 6 figures EOY.

You think the major stakeholders in BTC wish to see it crash - now it's a situation where institutional money is starting to involve itself...?

You say I have to wait yet you're the one begging me to sell - I just don't have to sell and it's 6 figures EOY instead of in 3 - why should I? So you can buy cheaper?

You see this as a TA situation, you've totally misunderstood who the participants in this market are - they're not speculators they're HODLrs - they won't sell until they've "made it". You're looking at a chart of the sentiment of people involved prior instead of anticipating how sentiment is and how it's going to be - I know it's tough but you can't look at it in that fashion it's only a perfect indication in retrospect and useless if you're using it with no context. That's why it's doing something you see as unnatural - you're not looking at it from the scale it will look at once it's finished.

If you want a perfect indication of why you're wrong - look to the fact you're still desperate to buy in as a "bear" and most of the people here are bullish.

Sorry, you lost the bottom - you're going to lose more if you cling to this idea it has to come down.

The trend is your friend, trading against the trend will lead to tears regardless of which side you are on. I will make more from a 10x long @ 9k closed @ 10.15k than a bull who merely bought 1 BTC at 6k. Of course, someone who took a margin long position at 6k will make much more than me, but they deserve it for being brave enough to catch a falling knife.

I fucking hate you faggots

bear fans, bull fans, go fuck yourselves

be a trader, not a faggot
if it goes up, long, if it'll go down, short
dumbfucks

>yet bears are desperate to buy in at a lower price
why do most people forget about it? No fucking wonder that most people lose money in crypto

> if it goes up, long, if it'll go down, short
dumbfucks
How do you know if it'll go up or down if you don't TA? Fucking moron.

He's right though. No one cares that bitconnect went -95%. No one would call that the "biggest crash". In terms of marketcap and actual money moving out of bitcoin this was the biggest.

>I just don't have to sell and it's 6 figures EOY
If that's true, you've surely committed all your money to BTC. In that case, "HODLers" have no buying power, while bears who sold before the crash have ample free capital. A HODLer has 10.1k per BTC, while someone who sold before the Jan 16 crash has at least 13k per BTC they owned.

>You see this as a TA situation, you've totally misunderstood who the participants in this market are - they're not speculators they're HODLrs - they won't sell until they've "made it".
You're missing the forest for the trees. The Jews are the ones with power over the market. If you've given your ID to any exchange, have fun giving 15-30% of your crypto to the Jews...based on last year's prices.

>A HODLer has 10.1k per BTC, while someone who sold before the Jan 16 crash has at least 13k per BTC they owned.
*A HODLer has 10.1k per BTC but has no more capital to pump the price, while someone who sold before the Jan 16 crash has at least 13k per BTC they owned.

Piece of shit keeps bouncing of 10,2 if it breaks it I may have to change positions

People are like "if we all hodl it won't go down"
All it takes is 1 person to sell cheaper and cheaper. Doesn't matter if the other 99.9% just hodl. That's why you sell high. I bet all you fucks have been holding since 19k, and all the bears sold at 6k

PLEASE DUMP MARKET I NEED ONE MORE SHOT TO ACCUMULATE