Final warning of coinbase listing for nano next week

Final warning of coinbase listing for nano next week

>Final warning
Thanks just sold

As if any serious company would list or even use a coin where 12% of the supply illegal stolen coins.

Deluded fucking raiblocker, worse than stinky linky.

How desperate.

kek. still at x100 since Novemeber. Wayyyyyy overpriced.

It’s a legitimate Italian business. Funds are safe. You can trust Bomber I talk to him everyday.

keksimus maximus

you do realize, the devs are in with the bomber,
they have run the scam together since 2014?
just a few days ago, after bitgrail closed their site down
"somebody" transferred 500k xrb from bitgrails wallet to binance
and devs where like "yeah we know who it is"

fucking assholes, its them.

Well, they've certainly enabled double charging, so why not bring in the king of shit?

>Shithead scammers think up a good ol' fashion scam

>Somehow end up creating tech that is faster than all other coins. Then just waste what could be literally the #1 crypto on a gay quick scam.

Yeah dude

lol coinbase is getting their asshole fucked right now. not going to do much

> shithead scammers revive a 2 year dead coin after seeing any coin gets $billions

> shithead scammers distributed their tokens to poor fucks in third world by proof of suffering mental abuse

> shithead scammers want their tokens back, they did not develop this for free.

> shithead scammers rob $170 million worth of tokens.

NANO has never been stress tested outside of ideal conditions where they supposedly got 7k tps. Devs were bragging about a more realistic stress test with 306 tx/s

Nano is a shitcoin, it was just shilled hard.

The tech sucks and doesn’t work. Enjoy waiting hours to sync every transfer.

this is sad

>Fastest
>Lowest fees
>Shitcoin

>2 hour sync time
>fast

I'm not calling it a shitcoin, but it's totally unproven. It's a borderline communist incentive model where they expect people to run nodes for no direct monetary compensation.

Keep in mind that they reached 300 tx/s on a one node basis, I'm not sure how it scales with more nodes.

>next coin/token to be added will be omg
will seppuku on livestream if i'm wrong even though I won't be

omg doesnt even have a working product yet.

I’ll fomo back in when it breaks 1k sats.

lmao yeah right, they've already taken out 3 exchanges. The software is nowhere near production ready.

This is because bitches don't know how to do it right. Can take 10 min and this is just wallet syncing anyway, who gives a fuck? Way easier to remedy than any of BTC'S gay problems. Best candidate for usable currency out there.

minimal viable plasma and the dex is already confirmed done and running interally and the next step is a testnet connecting eth and omg node with wallet and staking releasing in q2 good luck with your 0 incentive to run a node coin

People keep pointing to that post, but conveniently let out the fact that it was reposted right after. Even the OP of that post said people should stop bringing that deleted post up.

To be fair to that mod, it was 17 million. Not a mere 10 million.

I own OMG too though, i'm just calling out BS when i see it. minimal viable plasma is obviously already priced in, and it still has not broken its ATH since september 2017. You're gonna baghold OMG a long time before it rises, meanwhile Nano has been suppressed and is very likely to correct upwards.

They're also working on providing incentives. and merchants can host a node to provide faster speed and provide smaller fees to any paying customer, compared to a VISA fee of 3%.

lmao

Look.

Someone stole millions of them. Bitgrail didn't want to spend a few hundred grand covering. Bitgrail agreed to let someone do what BCH did on Bittrex that first day (circle jerked 1000 coins from $8 to $1200 while there were no arbitrage opportunities).

Any tech XRB has is an accident. The coin took off because Veeky Forums and reddit joined forces and jacked the price far far away from arbitrage. Normies will not go to mercatox or bitgrail and people knew it.

The December run allowed XRB to go to prime time and it turns out that, on top of it being a dump scam by a thief, the exchange side of the tech was not ready.

Having a white paper that sounds good in theory is different from having an implemented service that may be vulnerable to dozens of attack vectors once in the wild. Putting all eyes on it at once virtually ensured that it would fuck up. Think language vulnerabilities, run-time vulnerabilities, code flaws, library flaws, client synchronization bugs. All of that is non-trivial and is the kind of thing that is normally solved when there's less than 2 billion dollars at stake. Like fucking Bitcoin and Eth both have had early forks over critical issues, but these happened before everyone was staring and crowing about how ready they are to drop-in replace the entire market.

The fucking hubris of Nano people to think, "Collin's fucking got this. No problem. Nothing but net. Everyone is just all over Bitgrail cause XRB is so awesome."

This coin is still haunting us because it went 30x for a lot of people and they fell in love with a pump and dump. Note that the people who didn't fall in love are better off for it.

o look someone holding xrb invests into coins with barely any research besides front page posts of reddit surprising. Wallet release is confirmed for q2 with "multinational conglomerate" integration within a month of release and through out the year multiple banks, 15 financial institutions across 4 countries and all of Omise's existing userbase of over 50k merchants and 420m customers.
>but muh plasma is priced in
>holding a long time
if a 20x-50x in a year is long for you then you deserve to stay poor

>lists nano
>coinbase crashes and loses everyone's money

Projecting brainlets,when will they learn?
I said early viable plasma is priced in. Nobody cares about an untested , no working product thai coin that even got denied by their own central bank.Internal net means nothing to proving what their tech actually does. I'm glad i sold my OMG at september. let me guess, you've been bagholding since then and you're really eager to get rid off it. Waiting half a year for a token to moon is risky and you deserve to be poor when you try.
> more buzzwords
Yeah yeah nothing practical unless the tech actually is there.
Enjoy the current bulltrap though. its a great time to offload your bags.

>Nobody cares about an untested , no working product thai coin that even got denied by their own central bank
salty boi spotted. thailand gov already uses omise tech and isn't banning crypto but adding regulations and central bank of thailand is sure to be one of them. I don't care to shill it to you because you're clearly retarded and don't do any research but I just want you to remember this post while you hold your nanoconnect