New PRL update ! It gets better everytime

New PRL update ! It gets better everytime
medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9

Really activates my oysters

we're pimping baby
>bought 4k today

Im feeling very comfy on their team.

Lol stinky linkies (my marine brothers) will shit on me for saying this but is truly how I feel.

Bruno strikes me as a Sergey-esque character. Yes he is anonymous, but how many devs in blockchain projects are as active and seemingly passionate as Bruno, Sergey, and a few others?

So many of these "CEOs" simply hype their ICOs nonstop with promises and pretty colors. Yet it is the really dedicated CEOs that make things happen and do it fast and efficiently.

Bruno has delivered testnet A, soon (maybe 2 more weeks?) comes out testnet B, and the mofo is relentless and trying to compliment his own project with more interesting tech.

I am definitely accumulating more. This project will pull a Substratum or an antshare any day now. This project is too promising for the market to ignore much longer.

You forgot the coinburn of 10mio prls. Im 90% in prl.

>>Yet it is the really dedicated CEOs that make things happen and do it fast and efficiently.

>>Bruno has delivered testnet A, soon (maybe 2 more weeks?) comes out testnet B, and the mofo is relentless and trying to compliment his own project with more interesting tech.

faith in Bruno is the only reason I have not sold my 200k+ at $4.5 mark like few holders did

I might actually buy this scam coin.

Strong hands my friend. In sincr 0,03 didnt sell anything, too.

>muh hodler meme
Shoulda sold user. You could have 1.6M prl now if you sold the top and bought the bottom lol

Was working durin ath. Didnt expect the crypto crash.

Although selling 200k prl on once will crash the price lol

>Not buying into the better Pirl

whut is this flavor of the month bullshit

try falvor of the decade bullshit

fuck off back to VEN

newfag detected. fuck outta my board pls

>April 6, 2018.

Fuck that's like a lifetime away. My ADHD can't hold a token for that long!!

fuk off pajeet

i just sold my whole stack

when people realize they have to wait over 1 month to get the airdrop, they will do the same

thanks for the cheap prl :) ill make sure to sell it back to you at 4x

why don' you prove it ?
even retarded pajeets know not to sell before airdrop

freal

Tell that to the fucking stinkie linkies who have been shilling this board with their cuck coin for the last 4 months

Trips checked. Is the coinburn still in March? Or did that get moved to April as well?

what are we now ? subliminal Link shilling with PRL

somebody made a thread earlier requesting it

Still on March 1st baby

That's hot. Thanks, user.