I literally can't stop laughing

I literally can't stop laughing.
Also general laugh at bcashiers

Other urls found in this thread:

blocktrail.com/BCC/block/000000000000000007a4afe23f9c4681ea37bb73b6070587e1503a08a4681e23
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

go back to facebook

I once heard the argument that "Bitcoin Cash is like someone making a fake burger stand in front of the Burger King shop and claiming to be Burger King."

THE REALITY is this:

Bitcoin Core / Blockstream is the one who got into Burger King as new management, and faced with the ever growing demand for burgers; they decided to NOT increase the number of burgers being made, due to having only 1 kitchen, and they tell customers ordering burgers to get a salad instead, because its better for them... but they will have to wait for it...

Bitcoin Cash is the new restaurant across the road with all the workers from Burger King who left BK so they can continue making the same classic burgers people want, AND they increase the number of kitchens so they can make more burgers faster to keep up with the demand. Customers get the same classic full-sized burgers and quickly.

Meanwhile, the legacy "Burger King" shop with the new management, there people stand waiting in long lines to get their burgers AND as they finally get them, a janitor eats a huge chunk of the burger before the customer gets to hold it in his hands. People will eventually get tired of all that crap and switch to the other shop across the street.

Finally a good bcash meme

bcash is a scam

>Food analogy

Bean Cash is the real Bitcoin Cash

>Increase block limit as a 'long-term solution'
>New block limit hit within 16 days

blocktrail.com/BCC/block/000000000000000007a4afe23f9c4681ea37bb73b6070587e1503a08a4681e23

What a time to be alive

>he said as the market leaves him behind.

c'mon everyone knows litecoin cash is the real bitcoin

Yeah fuck that bcash shit, and fuck that kike ver

Buy the authentic and original Bitcoin, pic related

I WANT 500000000 TERABYTE BLOCKS.

Litecoin is the real Bitcoin Cash.

Cool story faggot. Bcash (bcrap) is still just a chinese counterfeit.

Here is an experiment for you

1. transfer BTC from one wallet to an other
2. transfer BCH from one wallet to an other

The numbers and the elapsed time won't lie which is working and which is plain broken.

I don't think you've realised yet but that this thread is entirely posts made by bots paid for by Blockstream.

Numerous cancerous threads such as these are made daily now.

Great argument... Oh wait

bitcoin is a value store, there are better coins for transfers than either bitcoinbitch or bitcoin

plus theirs is a retarded and only temporary solution

Are you fucking retarded? I hate bcash and I don't get shit for making fun out of it except some great laugh

>

I like you man

Big blocks do scale: youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

2nd layer shit is ok ////as a minor part of the network//// aka a channel between bittrex/binance/coinbase etc but not for every day use. Aka you use it for super high volume, persistant transactions but when the fucking blocks are full then EVERYONE is forced to use it. Its fucking RETARDED because its literally just the internet style connectinos as a second layer. You plan on running a lightning node? Cute, now whats it gonna connect to? You ahve to have a super fucking well connected node to actually reach the place you want to go. So what does that mean? You're gonna pay a fucking monthly fee the BlockstreamTM supernode service or ComcastTM supernode service or AT&T supernode service so they can reroute your payments with high channel liquidity and highly connect nodes. You really think this is the future? Wake the fuck up core cucks. You've been fucking hijacked and you're letting politics blind you like rabid dogs. Its honestly reminiscent of liberals in the 2016 election screaming muh racism muh bigotry muh nazis like headless sheep

Make no mistake, the true OG ancap and libertarians that were the early crypto adopters are all anti BTC core cuckoldry

hi roger how are u

The most pathetic shill group by far. They're not even irritating, just fucking boring.

i have experiment for you transfer any fork coin from one wallet to another. WOW it works.

will btcp have the same fate?

>shitcoin
pic related

1400k ?

yes

>bitcoin or bcash
these are literally the only two coins that could possibly be used to buy a cup of coffee. don't even think about using any othwr coin. stop thinking about other alt coins. you can't use those, even if they are faster, or have lower fees. stop it. stop thinking about using better alts more suited to the purpose. there is only bcash ((satoshi's whitepaper)) dammit

Can I create a new fork called "Betcoin" with an E and copy pasta Satoshis whitepaper and then call it the original bitcoin? Thats literally what Roger did so why can't I

Nice copy pasta repost fagget fuck off Rodger ver boot licker

this

>Thats literally what Roger did so why can't I
Umm it was Amaury Sechet who created Bitcoin (BCH) sweetie. And BCH doesn't have Segwit, has OpCodes, has an adjustable block size, has a different difficulty algorithm, and will be run on industrial computers rather than desktops. So if you create a new coin that radically different from Bitcoin you can call it whatever you want.

Bchad is in it's final death throes, Rog trying one last pump.. his mining buddies are trying to help but they only have enough to pump for another 30mins. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Bitcoin Cash has been beating Bitcoin its whole life cycle you tard.

I have re-read this entire situation with disbelief for months now, completely fucking shocked that they so easily managed to pull the wool over basically everyone's eyes.
Someone saying "aren't you taking this a little too seriously" is totally not going to change my view on that one iota, this project was about changing the world, destroying political authority, and throwing off the chains of debt based money and central banking, and all it took for almost everyone to either forget that or not even notice it to begin with was taking control of some people with minor political importance to the project and the most popular media channels around it. That's it, then basically all normie scum just got in line and obeyed, even though it was abundantly clear they had and indeed have no fucking idea what's going on.

hahahaha

why do you hate free money user? or are you sad you missed out on helicopter money

>Core cucks getting more and more desperate everyday.
>BTC is choked, can't scale
>being dropped as payment method more and more everyday.
>LN still months/years away from being used regularly - if ever
>Spend all their time obsessing over Bitcoin Cash
>nonstop astroturf fudding on social media.
>Only argument they have is "bcash is trash"

They are BOTH SLOW AS FUCK

Bcashier doesn't understand this. In their world, it's just 2 currencies

>>Core cucks getting more and more desperate everyday.
That is why core resorts to shilling reddit and chan 24/7 , so who is desperate here?

ITT
paid BCH shills getting
PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID PAID

Cashiers reign supreme

Meanwhile, the average block size of Bcash blocks is below 100kb.

Moon kiddies just want BTC stable so they can chase their alt moons.

BCH isn't going away, and it's going to change the world.

divided and conquered nevergonnamakeits itt

uh huh, her der. normies have detected that cashies are a cancerous blighr on the cryptosphere. my first exposure to the cashie cancer was R Ver on The Rubin Report. Dave wanted to cover the bitcoin phenomenon and half way through the interview (which was informative i have to say) Ver switches modes inot shitting on Bitcoin and shilling this thing i had never heard of before called Bitcoin Cash... At that moment it was crystal clear that ver had misled Dave Rubin and was attempting to run a psy ops on people like me... but his cancerous sleaze was so fucking easy to detect and a huge red flad. still, curious i check out bcash on reddit and whaddya know, they've co-opted /r/btc... isn't that strange. the community there, pure fucking cancer, god what a bunch of assholes. full of the shilling and memes that pollute the ever-bumped bcashie daily threads here... same cancerius attitude, same delusion that crypto os a binary choice (it ain't - cashies know this but they want to focus the narrative). it reminds me of arguing with creationists. icing on the cake, learning that ver bought bitcoin.com and uses it to mind fuck newbs... and ver traveling the tv circuit fudding bitcoin, whoch scarea newbs away from crypto - that shit doesn't convince newbs to buy bcash. fucking cashies. the rotting fetid cancer of crypto with ver as their front man. i could care less about bitcoin, works great as digital gold and that's fine. but any fucktard who has spent any time in crypto knows that the binary choice pushed by cashies is bullshit hypnosis tunnel vision that has nothing to do with reality. there are so many goddamned great projects out there and cashies would have everyone believe that bcash will replace the functionality of all of them. LMAO - scam artistry. fuck bcash, and fuck bcashies.

"newbs"

Fuck man, at least try

is that your rebuttal?

>bcash
>muh ver
>scam
>wait for lighting
>just use fiat
>blockchain is great! Lets use a payment processor instead, plebs like us can't be trusted to use the blockchain ourselves

yep, no rebuttal, because it's all true. thank you