Jibrel Netork

Reporting in 270k JNT. Comfy hold so far and already as stable as Tether.

No pajeet insults allowed in this thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-02/cryptocurrency-gained-695-on-deal-with-visa-that-didn-t-happen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

10k poorfag here- to be honest, it pisses me off how people dont see the value and ist hovering around 59ct

Even poorer, I've only got 2k2 and I'm all in, I feel good because I know I'll make money but I feel bad because I'll not make it.

when moon...the maktoum meeting hasnt happened yet

Hey man mind tossing me a couple? I have 870 but it's 100% of my 'folio. Struggling.

hoping this is not another MCO

Cause ti's gonna crash when it hits cuckoin

I'd at least sell a few before then and try to buy back in

what's MCO

Why would it crash?

every single coin that goes on kucoin crashes

if BTC corrects again in the next couple of weeks.
not everyone is focused on long term. 2x your ico buys, lock in those gains and then buyback lower if you believe in the project.

I would usually agree with the death of kucoin listings, but JNT survived the BTC crash perfectly and has its highest volume right now one bibox...wont even come near to that numbers in kucoin.

We will all make it. Laughed at the fucking pic.

Hope so buddy, have no problem leaving it for a year or two.

2450 JNT poorfag checking in, hoping to pick up at least 15K total and hopefully 50K, will hold until 2019 earliest and more likely 2020 and beyond

monaco

consider taking some profit at one point buddy, 35k checkin in here but yeah - if all goes well im holding for a couple years - will likely sell some at 10 dollars but ye, we are in good hands

2 YEARS? what the fuck

14k hodler here, so where are you going first in your 2020 gold plated lambo?

i'm a greedy faggot but if i get up to 50K jibbies i'll definitely sell a chunk off at the 10 dollar mark, get maybe twice my initial investment back

check this project out and you'll see why its 2 years baby

20k here
Really want to buy more but it would fuck with my long term strategy

FUCKING FOMO

I will bby

So this is the new chainlink PnD

I'm in

WHERE DO I BUY

bibox bb

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm guessing he meant he doesn't hope this happens
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-02/cryptocurrency-gained-695-on-deal-with-visa-that-didn-t-happen

I never really hear anyone talk about that coin. Seems like jibrel's connections are legit from what I've seen