I'm fuming mad...

I'm fuming mad. NEETs who put pocket change into internet beans less than a decade ago made bank to the tune of millions of dollars. Meanwhile the hard-working common man, the backbone of our society, has been cast aside and stomped on. Does no one else see anything wrong with this picture?

life aint fair kys

Should be a lesson for the common man to use his computer to learn something.

You know where this goes eventually anons. Once crypto goes into yet another bubble stage (and it has been consistently been in this "bubble -> pop -> bubble -> pop" cycle) and the FOMO becomes truly mainstream every taxi driver, every student every soccer mum gets into crypto and then the ensuing seal clubbing is so fucking biblical the normies go to governemnt and beg for it to ban and regulate every single nook and cranny of our asses. I'm not a FUD spreader, look what happened in Albania once country wide pyramid schemes collapsed.
You better make a killing like a motherfuckers before the good stuff ends. We have less than 10 years before the G-man fucks up everything and we won't be able to sneeze at the blockchain without 15 forms, 2 licenses and 6 permits.
You have been warned anons.

you crazy, its hard work turning a few dollar to 1 million faggot

>10 years
that seems like enough time to me user

That's the upper limit of the endgame. I might be horribly optimistic and wrong. Expect at least some shit to get worse after G20.

fuck you, i made my money by taking on risks and leveraging my knowledge of markets and technology. just because it wasn't manual labor doesn't mean i didn't work hard for it. what the fuck did you do, bus my table? backbone of society you are, kys dude.

>fell for "work hard" meme
>salty he missed the opportunity
>assumes that those early investments had no opportunity cost
go back to wageslaving

Hey wagiecuck. You can still afford a rope to kys you'reself with after all that hard work.

>Thinks life is merit-oriented
Nothing is fair. Better get money with the time you have so you can have time left to enjoy your money.

the average hard working man you're referring to is a risk-averse pussy with zero intellectual curiosity. He does the bare minimum to get by, I don't think he should be rewarded with millions for that.

Western civilization is dead since ww1 and ww2 get used to it.

>Mfw I put 99% of my total networth into crypto jan 2017
>Mfw I knew the risks but still chose to go all in
>Mfw my huge risk-taking pays off beyond my wildest dreams
>mfw I fuckin deserve this shit
>mfw people are jealous for seeing the end-result but doesnt see the countless days of chart-staring and enduring countless FUD and dips

this is the best timeline, I sympathize with neets because society doesn't understand them. I would have been a neet too but I was pretty much forced to participate in society

you should be proud you guys are the stewards of our society. we could have never done it without you

>Meanwhile the hard-working common man, the backbone of our society, has been cast aside and stomped on
That's on the jews, with their (((globalisation)))

>NEETs who put pocket change into internet beans less than a decade ago made bank to the tune of millions of dollars.
Cryptocurrency is a way to get free from the kikes

>working man
>backbone of anything
Not anymore kiddo. We are all expendable now.

Coiners are the new boomers, few talk about this.

kek

They are the last generation to profit off a dying socio economic system.

>checked

>checked

NEETS had the vision to see a future no one else saw and backed it up with their money which is how men have made riches since the beginning of time

Gotta give it a a couple years tho, Decemberfag here

>checked

Kek's paying attention to this thread...

Agreed. Still means us who really only got serious this year should make it. Maybe even the ones who come in this year.

Just take profits regularly and be safe anons.

actually the working man is asleep and is cuck'd to the deep state soooo its his own fucking fault for his complacency your anger is misplaced its actually the NEETs who disregard the corrupt system who are your friends.

this

People who "don't deserve it" win the lottery all the time, what's the big deal.

True this. I'm putting in 2x more hours than when I was in construction. Literally sacrificing everything and this faggot is calling me a neet.

Real question is, when you found out about Bitcoin WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING INVEST!!??

Because you are fucking stupid and deserve to be poor.

But you have absolutely no problem with banksters getting rich off the same hard working men or boomer getting rich off the dot com bubble or lucky fucks winning the lottery. No, it’s the nerds who actually understood the potential of the tech the ones winning unfairly.
So what is exactly your point? That you are hypocritical or just retarded?

Join the neets
made 2ETH today clicking a few times

>it's the jews' fault that the common man gets walked over
LMAO there is nothing you will not blame on the jews

Sounds like the common man is a fucking retard to be exploited, a cog in the machine to keep society functioning.

Anyone with the foresight to put their cuckbucks into crypto a few years ago should be rewarded like the kings they are.

Fuck the common man, and fuck you you fucking faggot.

This. The common man isn't even that hard working. I work with a ton of these normie assholes. They're mostly pricks who spend most of their time gossiping, complaining, playing politics, and trashing socially awkward autists like us. The only reason most of them have jobs is that they're socially competent and fit in well with crowd, most have very little talent or drive. They don't deserve to be rich. I can't wait to make enough in crypto to get away from these normie assholes and be a full time NEET crypto trader

So you're starting to see the bigger picture, it's not you or the neets, it's the system that is fucked... keep digging

>look what happened in Albania
w-what happened in Albania?

Mass adoption the way you think will never happen. Bitcoin could go up 1000000%, Boomers would still think its a scam or never even hear of it.

life is rigged rng
>you will never have rich parents
>you will never win the lottery
>you will never be a milloniarie because tall and good at basket ball
>you will never be rich because you have a good ass
>you will never get free shit because betas wants to fuck you
>you will never get a lot of tail because you pretend to play the bass in some band
>you will never be worldwide famous because you are a relative of some bigwig in a record company

>he thinks hard work makes money

if you actually need to work hard to go somewhere in the workplace you are a fucking failure
getting promoted and better salary is all about relationships and be a chill dude

The reality is that investing in new technologies has good returns but as a burger you aren't allowed to do that because you need to be a Registered Investor (tm).

Do what you want by Devin the Dude

to be honest it went pretty well, I mean out of all the groups that paid attention it was the one that most deserves to have influence due to being for the most part rational thinkers vs emotionally based easily manipulated normies
dont mistake memery and a sociopath or two for the majority

The common man in this comparison is a loyal and dedicated worker who has persevered through the years. He has borne the brunt of ruthless miscreants, such as the lazy, entitled, spoiled NEETs who permeate the Bitcoin world. These NEETs acquired undeserved wealth through sheer luck and degeneracy. You tell me which is more worthy of riches.

>mass adoption
>entire world financial system runs on a pos blockchain run by chink miners that takes more than 5 minutes for any transaction
>everyone in the world using it literally makes it unusable
>no one can make any transactions to pay for anything
>world economy collapses
>chinks somehow still managed to steal everyone's money
>tfw

Yeah guys I definitely trust Jihan over US Banks and the US Government

Atleast the USFG is too fucking stupid to do anything consequential to fuck everything up...

>tell your friends about BTC and cryptos in 2011
>they don't care or laugh about "virtual internet money"
>Peple buy cars and houses instead of investing in the future of technology
>Start bying, put in what I earn at my low paying jobs
> Learning about ETH in 2015, buying some with BTC
> Look into trading and ICO
> time passes

>now 2017, people ask me on Facebook how to buy crypto and ask "why I did not tell them earlier"

They deserve this

(pos as in piece of shit no PoS

Sgn of social collapse when the work smart vs work hard get to high

>Comparing the very few exceptional NEETs with the retarded segment of the general population.

Life's not fair faggot, the lucky reign supreme. Fuck the average cuck faggot

are you in lambo land now?