Full of rage

So this might sound like a larp but I don't care. About 3 years ago I got into bitcoin and was doing some mining, also mined litecoin. I even mined Dogecoin when it first came out and donated to the Jamaican bobsled team when all that nonsense was going on. Then I decided to go live off grid for awhile because I hated living where I was and hated wage slaving for rent. I bought some land in the middle of nowhere and started building a place to live. I couldn't mine crypto anymore because I was living off solar power and there is just no fucking way. I could barely run lights on that shit. Anyway, long story short I just came back to civilization and took the first shower i've had in months (try showering in the snow, best you can do is melt snow over a fire and wipe your ass etc so you don't stink) Turns out every crypto went through the roof while I was gone. I was pretty stoked because even though things crashed I would probably have about 100k+ given my litecoin holdings
my litecoin holdings
the litecoin holdings my fucking ex GF stole when she took a bunch of my shit out of storage.
I now have nothing again after thinking I was kind of rich for a few hours. Anyway, that's all.

did she open all the wallets

Maybe don't move into the middle of nowhere and build a place to live so you can zombie apocalypse larp and pretend you're a caveman or some shit. You got what you deserved.

How often did you clean your ass with melted snow?

I was stupid and kept everything on a laptop that she claims she has no idea where it went but she was the only other person with access and I think she sold it. Passworded, so those coins are just fucking gone now.
I lived out there for over a year, it wasn't larping. I now have a place I can go when society inevitably collapses. Your crypto will be worthless then and the tables will have turned.
I used baby wipes most of the time or just normal toilet paper. I took "showers" about once a week in the winter because it fucking sucked being wet when it was below zero

Uhhh maybe if you wanted to have a decent sum of savings, you shouldn't have lived like a hermit/bum with no job/investments for 3 years?

100% your fault.

If you regret not having money now, maybe you should've been doing something about it for those past 3 years.

That sucks man, I feel for you. Must have been an insane feeling when you realized how much your holdings were worth.

Hope you somehow find that laptop. Fuck ex girlfriends.

bet she still has it and uses it to edit and store videos of her and chad fucking

i used that pussy up, she's hit the wall now. No more chads for her

i didnt say i was broke, and i was making money the whole time i was out there. Plus I own way more property than you will ever own, so fuck you I hope the apocalypse comes soon and makes every blockchain dissolve so you can wonder why you didn't invest in copper as you bleed out on my front lawn

larp. fake. kys.

A lot of us are using cryptos to get the money to do the same user.

I want enough to get a decent solar array though too - then mine shitcoins for extra cash until it all burns down.

Plus, investing in brass and lead too. Big winners in the future.

i'd hate to meet someone that would think anything I said wasn't possible

kys OP you trusted a woman.

I didn't start out thinking that doing the offgrid thing would me necessary but now with these literal traitors and whispers of civil war I think you're right about investing in food water and ammo. Crypto will be worth less than nothing if things get real

Get rich again faggot

Got more pics?
Digging ya land, I've fantasied about doing what you have done but then i got married

Looks like Nevada

>fell for the living off the grid meme

>tfw crypto will be the only worthwhile currency along with materials.
>tfw I have guns, land, large fenced off areas, 3 months worth of canned foods, and pounds of precious metals.

Yeah the land is pretty, you can find land cheap in NV, CA, NM, TX - the trick is finding something far enough away from everyone but close enough to get to it. Also water, you need to drill a well if you don't have a river or something and that can set you back