Who here is selling when we hit this shit?

Who here is selling when we hit this shit?

Yeah, will sell at 11k. This isn't healthy

I bought at 6k so I'll just hodl

user, I...

>Slow growth isn't healthy
>It has to spike from 10k to 20k within a couple weeks

it will hit the neck line @10100 and bounce back, whoopee fuckin doo

stop making assumptions about the market or use words you don't understand.
>this isn't healthy
your mind isn't healthy, dumbass

>6k to 10k in a week is slow growth
Kek what.

Am I deluded for believing it will crash again?
I'm feeling more and more like shit everyday the price go up. I actually bought at 6049 but panic sold at 5950 at a faggot because everyone on Veeky Forums said it was going to 3k.
fuck Veeky Forums

You're an idiot for trying to time this shit.
I bought as soon as the RSI dropped below 30 and will hold again until the RSI goes above 80. Then repeat. Forever. Even when it takes months and months for this to happen. Stop listening to ANYTHING else you moron.

No fuck you. You are responsible for your own trades and you should have your own opinions about the market.

>Slow growth

nigger are you retarded?

lost and missed out tens of thousands since I started reading here too much and letting it affect my usually better judgement. just don't, honest advice. never listen to TA fags.

on what candle sticks

Idiot. How the fuck are you gonna listen to Veeky Forums? Brainlets like you losing money brings me so much satisfaction.

how come they keep buying this overbought pos lmao

>nearly doubling in a few days time
>slow

Retard

For the past week twitter crypto TA experts have been repeatedly calling a crash, btc goes up they quickly update their TA like they knew it all along. Rinse and repeat it's fucking comical.

>>Slow growth
???

>retards still think that BTC is backed to some fundamental measure needing it to "grow slowly or healthily"
>not understanding that BTC value is just based on future use cases, scarcity due to computational expense and pure speculation
>not understanding what an average daily range (ADR) of a security is and how it impacts price movement
>not knowing what the ADR of BTC is
>completely ignoring the reasons why it dipped so low in the first place

30 min

but it's 10300 you moron

dumbass

>please everyone sell i didnt buy any bags at 6k
Fuckoff omegafaggot

>70% drop in 2 months is normal and totally 100% organic, though!
You guys are literally too stupid to read the writing on the wall.

I'll sell a bit if we hit top channel but not going to do anything crazy.

I love how he was a raging faggot during the bear trap yesterday. His stops got BTFO haha

Probably 9 out of 10 people here are taking profits and shorting at this point.

Then there is this guy who is just getting greedy.

If I'm trying to get into altcoins and only have fiat now should I just enter now?

Buy high, sell low.

summer: the posts