VeChain vs Walton

VeChain is better, and the truth is there can only be one mass adopted coin supply chain coin.

Muhh diversify, just dump your walton bags. Buying VeChain and Walton is like I want to diversify with Google (vechain) and Altavista(walton.)

I was in an elevator with Sunny Lu and I said to him that I was really impressed with everything he had accomplished with Vechain, and that I wished him good luck. He didn't even look at me and didn't respond, but he did move closer till we were shoulder to shoulder. Then he slid his left hand into my pocket and began to fondle my genitals. He never made eye contact. Just felt my balls and my stiffening shaft through the inside of my pocket until the elevator reached the ground floor. Paralyzed with fear and embarrassment, I didn't resist or push him away. The door opened and about ten Chinese businessmen were standing there looking at us, Sunny with his hand in my pocket, me with an erection. I didn't move. Sunny took his hand out, shamelessly licked his fingertips, and then walked out of the elevator. I still didn't move. The businessmen crowded in and I rode back up with them as a few of them cast sidelong glances at me and talked to each other in Chinese. I rode all the way to the top of the building, then back down again, just to make sure Sunny wasn't in the lobby waiting for me.

Nope VeChain is definitely not better than Waltonchain.

First of all, Walton has a White Paper.
Second Walton produces its own RFID chips for 5cents..
Their mainnet release will come with SIX Childchains on their own platform, with companies being speculated to be H&M and GlaxoSmithKline, including a SmartCity childchain.

One of their founders, Mr Jin Xiji, is a former SAMSUNG Vice president.

What does VeChain exactly has better to offer, im curious Sir

big if true

Speculated companies VS vechain signed partnerships

1.VeChain has a white paper as well.

2.No proof

3.Dnv and KUEHNE+NAGE explicit said the will Vechains public block chain

this reminds me of all that fud on neo before they rebranded haha cant wait for rebranding on the 26th.

SALTY WALTY

Walton partnered already with China Telecom (State-owned and largest telecom in China)

Ask Jeeves - named after person
Walton - Named after dead person

Disregarding the tech, because that unfortunately isn't the most important thing, if it was crypto investing would be real fucking simple. VeChain will win simply because of its partnerships.

People don't seem to realise the significance of the China Tobacco partnership. The government owned company can pay literally 2 cents per packet to eliminate counterfeiting completely. Anyone selling counterfeits can be arrested/fined because they should have checked the chips. Price of the chips can easily be offset by raising tobacco prices. This is only one industry, in one country. To put this into perspective China consumed 2.57 trillion cigarettes in 2014.

Why are walton cucks betting against mother fucking JIM BREYER! If Jim Breyer shilled Walton, i'd buy Walton. This guy is in his prime wisdom at the moment and has all the connections in the world.

> If you bought WTC because of Shill threads...Idiot
>If you bought VEN because of shill threads....Idiot

>If you bought WTC/VEN/IOTA without knowing what IOT is you are an idiot

> if you think that after that there is a "winner" at such an early stage.. you are an idiot.

Here's the deal EVERYONE is doing/going to do supply chain coins.

This market is just beginning but dont you dare lie to yourself. If IBM released a public coin for their supply chain you'd all buy that and call VEN/WTC wothless shitcoins but they havent but they still pose a "threat" if you seriously belive there is only going to be ONE supply coin.

And there's this. If the PBOC stuff comes true VeChain will go parabolic.

That's a good point. But what we're doing is purely gambiling on a particular project. Both projects will probably make us a lot of money. Many years down the road, a clear leader will emerege. But for now we can both talk shit and shill and fud and make money at the same time. It's purely a celebration of being early adopters.

The fact that these threads somehow keep popping up and that there are 10x as many VeChain shills should indicate something.

> Vechain is better

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA

affiliate != partnership

>not owning both

Vechain gonna moon tonite, cup forming already

i don't understand anyone who honestly thinks vechain>walton in any technical aspect and long term potential but you have to be even worse to not have ven right now because of the rebrand news.

ven chain is wanna be walten coin

hahahahahahaha

There's literally no proof of Walton's RFID tech being better than Vechains, it's all word of mouth Veeky Forums reddit shitposting.
The whole copy pasta about Waltons being better because it can interact with the blockchain that whole idea so far is vapor and why can't Vechain innovate as well? As long as DNV GL and all the partners Vechain has use VeChains public blockchain, success should follow.

Why are you using Walton's old logo?

Here's a pic of their new logo in case you haven't seen it yet.

>tfw bought WTC at 2 dollars and sold at 5

DOES ANYONE REALLY THINK THAT FUCKING RFID BLOCKCHAIN WAS GOING TO HIT THIS AMOUNT? WHO>?

also I always buy the shitcoins that you guys ignore. No one talked about ada at 2 bil marketcap besides like 1 guy and I 11x'd it.

wtc was shilled by some chinese guy that could barely speak english and kept posting his threads. stop buying the heavily posted shit because it's redditors, whales, and discord pump groups 100% of the time.

The SEC is monitoring this thread.

>be waltonchain
>hire random models to tote around and rent large venues around for announcements
>no one shows up
>no one watches
>their team of interns fill the audience

cuck

>Buying VeChain and Walton is like I want to diversify with Google (vechain) and Altavista(walton.)

lool, not sure if that's wise though. I'm all in on VeChain, but I wonder if it could be a case of VHS vs BetaMaxx. One may be technically better, but the other wins for "reasons."

just lol at thinking walton only has better tech. im fairly certain they are doing much better PR in their actual target market.

VeChain lives from the endless hype by paid shills in forums. it has nothing to do with real life adaptation and partnerships