$500 bucks, what do?

I have $500 bucks to drop on one of the following 2 coins.

COSS or NULS

I feel like in the short term, COSS will be the better pick, but I don't want to miss out on getting in on NULS while its cheaper.

Also, I may get into both when I get a little more fiat, but which one do you feel is the more urgent move?

NULS. Gonna 10x this year. Just hold it.

COSS is good too though....maybe go 70/30 user.

I hold both, but if you're gonna pick one I'd lean to COSS. COSS almost seems like certain excellent gains at this point. Nuls could be huge, but its more speculative imho.

Coss $10 in the next bullrun

I agree NULS is probably gonna go up big this year. I hope more than 10x's but maybe thats a bit optimistic. Coss looks great too, especially with the March stuff coming up. I'm leaning towards Coss but dont wana miss out on either. Maybe ill just grab some of each even though I dont wana really split it up.

And I agree NULS is speculative, but I mean, dont they all kinda start out that way, or is NULS even more speculative than say ETH/NEO was when they were kinda paving their way.

COSS is going straight to the fucking moon. Retarded to put it in anything else at this point.

COSS user

Whether it's a shit coin or not, there are news coming up in March especially FIAT pairing

Dump it afterwards

Have you looked at the potential market cap for NULLS? its what 75 million today and has room for 7 billion market cap? With just 40 mil shares. It's going to rocket no matter what.

shill me on it senpai

Then it also begs the question on if I should sell (At a loss) out of ICX and HPB to get more money into COSS/NULS. I would be instantly losing $750 between the 2, but would give me $1200 of buying power to put into COSS or NULS or both. What would you guys do? Or should I just hold onto both ICX and HPB? Im sure their time will come, but is it worth the loss to make potential bigger gains now?

C'mon.... what would you do? SELL ICX and HPB for COSS/NULS or wait them both out?

buy COSS
March release is FIAT

Ok, buy COSS, I got it, but should I sell ICX and HPB at a loss to do so?

COSS

whats FIAT

This is the daily MACD of ICX. I wouldnt sell now.

Cash.

BTO will be best because in a year it will go parabolic

Coss

Coss m8

Oracle Prefer NULS

Nuls is gonna be huge. I've never been impressed with Coss it might be good for a PnD tho

COSS is going to explode in 2018 with all the improvements in the pipeline.

Where can I buy COSS?

coss.io

Get coss or get lost faggot

kucoin, coss cannot handle any sort of volume

lol kucoin is literally 10x the marketcap of COSS

no thanks i already missed the boat, going to try to actually get in a promising project before multi hundred million dollar marketcap

IMO Coss is very certainly at least x2-3 in the short term. Fiat in March, wait until then then sell after the pump.

NULS seems more like an unknown.

Coss is mooning hard, it will moon to 5$

screencap this

WHY WHY WHY

>guise I'll share 90% trust me
>jk actually is 15 don b med
kucoin had its ride but its shit long term as far as its token

Why what?

It will slow climb to +$3 by March, then $5 by June.

I bought 300.

NULS 100% its going to be close to 100$ at the EOY