Actual insider

Founder of a pretty big ICO project and I won’t say which. I know how this space operates. I’ll tell you the truth about anything I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinist.com/jpmorgan-proclaims-bitcoin-etfs-holy-grail/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are more normies going to enter the field and make us all rich?

how big is your ICO ceo's cock

if you knew how it operates you wouldnt refer to it as a 'space' like its a den of bright hair colored sexual deviants

only mommys milk here pls

When will the whales leave?

Is PRL legit? Will it ever reach 1b marketcap?

Yes but not until institutions do officially. They’re already unofficially in. Normies will fomo in and still be early.

This is why: bitcoinist.com/jpmorgan-proclaims-bitcoin-etfs-holy-grail/

I would know. It’s beautiful.

no
will RLC ever go above 300m marketcap?

Tendies

Never

I don’t know what that is. Rank 185. Red pill me on it

you don't know what the fuck PRL is but you've got all the insider info, huh? nice larp faggot

RLC chart looks like presale guys dumped on a pump. Red pill me I don’t know what it is

jesus fucking christ guy

I’m not larping I’m too busy with our project to personally research “new coins” in fact I feel guilty shitposting on Veeky Forums but I’ll never stop

>actual insider btw

>It’s beautiful.
yes but how big is the erect penis
need a length estimate

RLC basically does computing for you by using RLC tokens. They have a product capable of doing various work tasks, rendering, etc.

jesus christ fine. tell us something you do know so

How much consideration is given to DAGs instead of blockchains in ICO circles?

What are your thoughts in Skycoin?

I am. Who wants to know about the sponsored content problem? The paid shills? We never participated but we get offers 24/7.

Do you guys know you can pay for actual stories in most major publications because journalists are ICO greedy? Services like these are brokered. Journalists are poor and angry. They want in and they get in... for pittances

on*

not news, you are so weak, you will never enter Veeky Forums lore with this bullshit. Gives us info on link or leave

Sure, sounds interesting

Will I make it user?

I will give you info on link. It’s promising but overhyped. There are and will continue to be many competitors who do what LINK does as well as or better than LINK. I’m on Veeky Forums a lot so I’ve looked into it. There seems to be a major disconnect from the developers and the holders. I wouldn’t buy LINK unless I had very good information causing me to do so. I don’t have any.

Tether or BitUSD 3/4 of your NEO and split the remainder across ADA and EOS which will both make NEO and potentially Ethereum yesterday’s news.

who are their direct competitors?

even if its a larp, its a nice thought user

i fucked up hard on the dip and only have 1k left. what should i hail mary into?

Tether and spread across ADA and EOS after the next correction*

Yes you will make it if you are willing to hold for a few years. Delete blockfolio and find a hobby. You need to forget.

People who don’t shill Veeky Forums

It’s not

You might as well sell cocaine or something to get a significant amount. Presales that aren’t looking to raise a lot but have good fundamentals and a high likelihood of being on high volume exchanges will make you rich. You won’t get in with $1000. Join a syndicate.

Thank you user. Any life advice I’m going to college working at a shit job. I’m young (19). Wanted to be a lawyer for a while but idk anymore. I think I will position my holdings into long term holds and focus on getting big. Also thoughts on MAN it’s trying to be Eth with AI very low market cap, I think QASH is a good long term hold.

>People who don’t shill Veeky Forums
>You might as well sell cocaine or something
omegamaker tier larp

>actual insider

Omegla probably got liquidated. TA doesn’t work in crypto.

I’ve talked to a lot of the who’s who. Many are disgusting greedy trash.

Is your ico a DEX? If not, what is it?

Pay attention to your tax liability. You have enough to find a couple of tax pros on Upwork or Upcounsel for consultation calls. Take notes from both calls and DYOR to be the third set of eyes and ears. Then hire a talented CPA and be honest about your gains. Don’t be 19 and in debt to the IRS. Hold your coins for over a year to pay much less. Don’t transfer to other cryptos unless you have to. Do this. All of you in the US.

Paying my taxes owe 1.5k in capital gains most of my money is from the neo boom, haven’t traded in five months. I got to head back to work senpai, I have 14k saved up. I hope all of you make it, godbless.

Does Ian Balina charge ICOs to do reviews on them?

This is about Coinmetro probably

Tell us why AB's pet ICO has so much absolute pageetry on it's subreddit...

Hey Kevin

Reeeee

Tai Faggo Lopez is that you? Get back to your scam faggot, there are no normies here to Scam!

Kill yourself, fucking obviously newfag trying to larp

I have 8k in crypto, what should I put it all into? I'm poor and just want a place to live