Lambo time yet?

My LTC is up big time and I just sent $90k to my bank account. Is it time to lease a Huracán?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=maintenance cost lamborghini
youtube.com/watch?v=WA_4gmZRBNo
youtube.com/watch?v=t04F5uB907g
youtube.com/watch?v=k8uoNVYP0EA
youtube.com/watch?v=oVziM9zcLws
youtube.com/watch?v=E0amO_lJks8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aventador or nothing

V12
AWD
Loud as fuck

YES

make the patrician's choice, it's less expensive, more practical, and carries the same prestige

>$90k
Check the mainteance costs for super cars...
youtube.com/results?search_query=maintenance cost lamborghini

How do the doors open tho?

its time

Fuck dude...I do t know if I can hodl long enough for Aventador money or if they even lease them. The dealer only mentioned Huracán leases. I think the Aventadors are harder to come by and they only sell them.

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_4gmZRBNo

just listen to this, HODL for them sick blue flames.

OP, clearly you've never had money before. It's kind of funny really. Taking all the risk and gets lucky, then spends it all on one of the most depreciating assets you can buy. Soon you'll be back, broke as fuck because you can't afford the $2,500 insurance bill or tabs. Shilling your shitcoins again.

It amazes me how people just lose touch with reality once they get a sip of wealth. The people who are billionaires didn't blow their returns as soon as the check came. They reinvested and diversified.

>lease
Y tho

Bro everyone has one of those where I live.

Nooooo my money hits my bank in 3 business days. If I put it back in I may never get any lambo!

made 5ETH buying virtual cities.... whales are buying everything..andromeda here we come

The patrician choice would be a used Z06

Lmao dude. Holy hell. Maybe if I had a bullet and lived in Scottsdale.

OP is just like a shitskin in Germoney.
No money, living with the parents, expensive Audi/BMW/Mercedes...

Um I have a full time job and I live in the US by myself in a 2 bedroom apartment.

And what do you say about

He's prob right. Fuck me I'll just throw it back on Coinbase send it to Binance and buy REQ.

>leasing a supercar
There’s no doubt in my mind that you’re a nigger.

>Supercar fast
>a quarter of the price
>could actually be used for DD

What's so funny mah dude?

Do you live in miami or dubai?
normally but it looks pretty nice anyway

Is that cgi? I seriously can't tell.

Charleston SC

No it's actually not. The interior is just really nice

here's someone showing off a gt3: youtube.com/watch?v=t04F5uB907g

heh, I live in Scottsdale.

Why do you want a lambo? You don't seem to know much about them.

I know a lot about cars just not a lot about purchasing or leasing exotics.

same prestige
Enjoy your VW Beetle

why does anyone want a lambo. fucking waste of money

>thisiswhyyourepoor.jpg

t. probably owns a beetle

Exotic car leases really limit the miles. If it's your first exotic you'll want to drive it a lot. I'd suggest buying a 06 to 08 gallardo or f430. They're 90 to 105k. If you're getting it to attract girls forget exotics and buy a bentley.

On closer inspection, that picture is definitely cgi. Although the interiors are stunning in real life too!

excuse me sirs, let's not forget that the King has a new toy for us

Agreed. This board is filled with eurotrash. Z06 are absolute beasts. The ZR1 is a monster as well.

I would take a ZR1 over a Ferrari or a Lamborghini every day of the week.

It has a single clutch transmission, while the Huracan has dual clutch which makes more a much better driving feel. Sure, Aventador can put down faster times on the track (unless we are comparing to the performante), but the Huracan is lighter and more fun to drive.

This guy knows what hes talking about too.

when does your daughter want her car back?

Figured it was from a video game

Seriously, Porsche are over rated.
Buying a 911 especially is for retards. Normies can't notice differences between a 911 and a Cayman (not even saying to buy a Cayman, Porsche are "average" cars for rich people).

If you drive a Lamborghini or Ferarri, they'll immediatly understand that you're loaded as fuck.

>American sport cars.

Okay I agree, if you're going purely for status then a Porsche is not for you, unless you're a suburban mom and your husband buys you a base cayenne.

I DD a 996 911 and even 20 years later, it's an amazing car to drive. I'm still in uni but afterwards I hope to upgrade to a 997 or 993 if they've depreciated enough. I was on the line with getting a cayman but the insurance was higher and a 996 from a few years prior is still more powerful.

A 911 is a driver's car. It's built to drive, and it's built to last. Easy to maintain and easily modifiable with the giant aftermarket.

Ok plot twist. 2009 599 GTBs are $145k in Charlotte. 9000 miles. Front engine V12 sexiness.

Well, I would buy a Porsche too rather than a Lambo as every day car.
But as said, for those who care, it doesn't shout out loud "I MADE IT".

But again, I wouldn't buy anything more than a Cayman, if you don't drive on a track is a waste of money to buy a 911.

Lambos are for newfags that don't actually enjoy driving. Fuck AWD. 911 GT3, or an AMG GT at least

I don't know, personally I love mine. It's a bit old, but it gets me home from uni in 2.5 hours as opposed to 4.Fun as fuck to drive too.

can anybody put forward a non-meme case for why a 911 GT even comes close to an aventador?

It does NOT carry the same prestige. I know fuck all about cars, but anyone who drives a Porche I assume is some accounting manager who works in a random skyscraper. I see 4 or 5 Porches a day.

Anyone who owns a Lambo I assume owns his own firm, or is otherwise hot shit with cash falling out of his ass. I see one of these maybe once a week. It's a whole 'nother level to the normie driving a Toyota and who only understands flash and not substance.

What a great color. Shit lambo though.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8uoNVYP0EA

fair enough, but see

Also on top of that, I would argue that seeing a racing spec 911 like the one in the pic is just as rare as seeing a lamborghini or ferrari, but to anyone who knows >LITTLE< about cars, they'll know exactly what you're driving.

Sure, a normie may not pick up on it but fuck them anyway, right?

New Austin Martin Vantage

If you can only afford to lease a Huracan, buy a 2016+ Camaro SS and purchase a BMW S1000RR motorcycle

youtube.com/watch?v=oVziM9zcLws

OP here. If buying or leasing a Lambo is dumb what the fuck is the best stunting ass car I can get for $90k?

2015-16 S63 AMG?

I'm not getting a fucking Camaro dude holy shit.

I rented a Vantage in Vegas and it's interior was basically every knob and switch borrowed from a Ford Taurus. I was pretty disgusted. It it pretty tho.

what are you going to do in a few years when it is old

Viper

I dunno. I imagine the certified pre own warranty won't run out until 2021 and I'll get something new then or keep driving it. It's not like a 2016 S63 won't still be hella comfy in 3 years. Might be a good road trip car with friends.

i said aventador though

How will you get something new if you spent all your money

What do you think? A big ass S Class with an AMG badge is pretty baller status but still might be super comfy.

pony cars are for certified faggots

I cashed out 1/4 of my LTC. I hope if I hodl the rest it will moon and I can buy a condo in Charleston or something. If I buy a condo in the historic district I prob won't want a super expensive car then.

Don't spend a quarter of your money on a fucking car user, that is retarded and you will regret it. If you can't help yourself buy something that will maintain its value until you realize what a stupid fucking idea it was

I've loved cars all my life. From what I've seen in the car market the only car that holds it's value is a 911 turbo and that's a why bother sports car imo. I get the iconic styling but if I can't stunt in a exotic or a huge engine comfy AMG yacht I might as well keep my driving my X5.

I used to own a Nissan GT-R, that thing was fun as fuck to drive. You can get a nice one for like 65k and they barely depreciate.

I also have a regular corporate job that is decent so it's not like I'm left with neetbux. I have a regular salary of $85k/year.

W140 S600 then

I've only done a track day in a rented 2011 GTR. It was pretty nice. I'll test drive one next weekend.

>No it's actually not. The interior is just really nice
>atrocious door handles, big clunky steering wheel

patricians choice

What year are the W140s? Aren't the 12 cylinder S Classes money pits? I prefer the 2013- SClass body style.

1999, there is no better body, could tone down to the 8 cyl in the 500. I know a couple owners, they've got slugged with maintenance nightmares once or twice, it doesn't seem that bad considering these were the last vehicles benz went all in on

The late gen Camaro is a sport car. And for owning one myself, it's a joy to drive. If you have never driven a 2016+ Camaro, your opinion is ultimately worthless. They are now really, REALLY good cars

>I'm not getting a fucking Camaro dude holy shit
Well who are you and what are you looking for in a car ? Are you some beta that wants to mainly impress people ?

I currently have a 2013 X5. I appreciate that they might be great cars still but I really don't want to go through the hassle of hunting down a good example of a 19 year old car. I get where you're coming from though my dude.

>american cars
>good

spotted the white trashlet

I want a higher profile sports car or a baller luxo sedan. Nothing against the fun of driving a Camaro but I don't want a car that you may find in a highschool parking lot. I didn't pull 1/4 of my LTC out to buy that kind of car. Again nothing against it I'm just in the market for the kind of car I described above.

Don't hate on his car man. It is probably fun to drive but so are many other cars. Like I said before I pulled $90k out to get a real treat and something kinda unique to drive.

>higher profile sports car

what does that even mean ? The late gen camaro will humiliate most of the cars you have in mind in terms of performance and track times.
If you're some faggot that's simply trying to impress people, just get any 2-doors BMW or an M serie

"white trashlet"

I guess that makes you a le 56%er eurotrash, eh? You a dirty med and love soccer?

You know why you people love fagball so much? It's because it's a sport for poor people and it's all you can afford.

Get at me when you can afford hockey equipment.

Lmao. My bm will utterly rek all gm trash. Boost baby.

>not posting the 911 gt2 rs

It means nicer than a Camaro dude. I think most everyone else gets it. I'm glad you like your car and I'm sure it's fun. No need to be defensive. It's a nice ride dude. And as a current owner of a BMW I'm not impressed with any of their M cars currently. Also you'd have to live in SC to understand that everyone drives one here. In South Carolina a BMW is like a Camry.

Which BMW do you own ?
And keep in mind no matter which BMW it is, the 650hp, 60k ZL1 Camaro will demolish it all day long.

youtube.com/watch?v=E0amO_lJks8

I have no idea what you said but I'm checking this penta.

Lambos being made TONIGHT

Hey no problem man, I'm car guy, my main board is Veeky Forums
I'm just saying if you only got 90k for a car, your options are limited. So again; are you in for looks/badge or best performances ?

Checked but nonsense. 90k is more than enough for an enjoyable vehicle

Holy shit dude that's not the pic to make a point with. It's like the car Joe Dirt would own if he won $100k on a scratch off. The stock Camaro looks way better than that.

Did the designer of the new Civic si design that? Where is the restraint? You have to spend Lambo bucks to get away with that is my point. Actually that makes the Aventador look subtle.

Something unique an a bit more exclusive for the cash. An anonymous recommended a GTR. That's pretty exclusive in that price range. So is a couple year old AMG S class or 10 year old 911 turbo(to retain value). But I dunno if I'm feeling the 911. Just personal preference on that. But you get what I mean from the first two examples.

Goals right there. Insane car but won't attract that much attention (at least compared to a lambo, ferrari etc). Just a nod of respect from those who know.

quints never lie

With 90k you don't have enough money for a Ferrari, Lambo or Mclaren. I don't know what to tell you. Maybe try to look for a used R8 or AMG GT ? Or Porsches I guess

?

Still curious about how much better this will fare with depreciation

Never had the chance to test drive one. I'll bit the dealership next weekend.
It could be a down payment on a $140k car and that would put me in a 2008 599 GTB. These fucking responsible adults are sweating me hard and making me want to settle for buying something straight out with the $90k. I took such a big risk dumping $15 of my savings in to cryptos 5 years ago I kinda wanted something otherworly for hodling so long.

hockey is gay
pony cars are white trashmobiles

I've driven Tesla's several times. They are cool but it's such a hassle to worry about charging stations if you leave the city limits.

How old are you and which car do you own right now anyway ?

also the irony in a white trashlet who brags about pony cars bragging about wealth

just lol

these are the definition of poor white trasher vehicles who want to look like they got money. just like pickup truck cucks

I'm 28 and own a 2014 BMW X5.

Lol no it’s not you brainlet. I own a Model S and Model X. Have gone on several road trips even when I first got the S in 2013. Check the supercharger map, locations are popping up faster than the pimples on your mothers ass.