I'm on the edge

I'll do it, I'll fuckin do it. Give me one reason to not push the button

do it faggot

Fuck now the price is eve higher

push this one instead

it's safer than keeping it in some meme tether coin.

you literally lost ~$12000 worth of Bitcoin are you serious. Why do you keep panicing for?
I held all the way through when bitcoin went from 20k to 6k, not even breaking a sweat through all the FUD and sell sell sell threads.

I've been waiting on a 10%-12% dip but it hasn't come yet. And I'd be angry at myself if I bought and that dip happened immediately. Which is why I won't buy now as I expect a dip to $8400.

This feeling of FOMO is the worst I've ever felt!

I'm in the same boat user, I sold it all and now I'm sitting in fiat watching the price run away. What the fuck do I do, if i buy it's pure fomo, if I don't I'm gonna regret it, WAT DO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK WHY CAN'T I DO ANYTHING RIGHT

Volume is low, fomo is building up from other investors that sold, they're starting to slowly buy back, you're going to fomo later than the early fomoers. Though thats my take of it.

He actually thinks it'll go below 10k again

All your instincts are wrong. Unironically try doing something besides swing trading BTC/USDT

Well I normally do. But I'm afraid of getting into Alts after buying bitcoin beca then I'd be double fucked if there was a 15% dip right afterwards

Its rallying OP. Slow and steady going up with small pullbacks. I recon it'll hit 15k honest. Its only natural. I'm pretty sure people are getting fucked like you are and are buying back in at a loss.

What if you catch a comfy +30%

I'd rather missout on money than lose money. Technically, I'm down $40k and I don't want to lose anymore because then it's hard to make it back. I can make this $40k back in one good week if I could just catch a nice dip.

The classic Bigger Fo theory

Let us know when you do it faggot...

I moved my buy back to 9780.

wow you have balls of titanium