Dear lord what have I done

I bottom sold my Link stack expecting a crash. I'm literally shaking right now. What do I do? Do I buy back in right now at a huge loss, or wait for a post conference dump? Will the dump even happen? God help me

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/siddharth
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/KRAKEN
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/SonyCorporation
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/scottraymond
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/baa794809ae9d93ee7e697b81afdc7b8?tab=info-
create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/AXAInsurance?tab=info
twitter.com/AnonBabble

its gonna dump prove me wrong
im getting in on the next dump though

O ye of little faith.

I'm being demoted for this.

bump, are we dumping or not?

stay strong

Buy back in buddy. There is a 50/50 chance big news comes out tomorrow and it ain't going down homie. I'm 90% sure it will go sideways if no big news and at absolute worst a 10% dip.

dump incoming. Don't worry. Back to probably $.40

Thanks user

What news are you expecting? The presentation is only 25 min

You really think so?

I did too man. Different coins obviously. Just rebuild. Move on from the emotional pain and don't beat yourself up because it prevents you from thinking clearly and objective. Sorry for your loss.

You're forgetting that crypto is retarded.

Good news - dump
No news - dump
Bad news - pump

Who the fuck knows what will happen?

New whales got in the game. I expect something coming out in the conference that is going to make it pump. Miss out on the ride or watch the price like a hawk and FOMO back in before it's too late and end up with even less Link.

Stop trying to swing trade Link. We all know it's going +$100.

New whales? How do you know?

I've been watching the top wallets.

oh, that's actually a pretty good indicator, thank you.

which ones in particular

Wait till after. If no dump, you take your loss like a man and buy.

this but lets not kid ourselves.........sherlocklink was a pnd larp and his news on monday will be to laugh at the bag holders

How do I find those?

There is zero chance anything important happens at this shitcon
Buy in after it drops

Absolutely a PnD. All of his "leaks" have been talked about for weeks on twitter and reddit. Still interesting to see, will definitely check out the slack now.

this

wait until post-conference

The thing is 70ยข. If you tie up those weak hands and hold for a few years, you're sure make it back.

fuck i just exited out of that thread (the second one). do you have it so i can comb through it tomorrow?

pretty much confirmed that those accounts on gitter and slack are fake in order to larp like a dumb fuck right? feeling pretty bad for the new set of people to be harassed by these fucking autists

yup. this coming dump will be glorious and also another great buying opportunity

fake as in it was created just before the larp*
ill be buying in a week when it goes back to 40-45 cents

If unsure:
Half and half.

Everyone is thinking this lel

There stuff with linkedin could have been 100% larp or all true, I don't know. The following are interesting high-profile names all from the official site, but have been public knowledge for weeks, and may not mean much:

* create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/siddharth
- sid verma
* create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/KRAKEN
* create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/SonyCorporation
* create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/scottraymond
* create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/baa794809ae9d93ee7e697b81afdc7b8?tab=info- factom?
* create.smartcontract.com/#/profiles/AXAInsurance?tab=info