Ethercraft release at 1 am est

not a pajeet and not trying to shill anyone into buying my bags. The release isnt for another 4 hours. Just recommending that you head over to ethercraft.io/ and click on news and updates to read into the medium articles to see what its all about.

Other urls found in this thread:

dappradar.com/
medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b
world.youcollect.co/#/marketplace
etherscan.io/address/0x6b106609bbea6f4c9ace8836aa3fb04c6b586c4e
world.youcollect.co/#/marketplace?sort=cities
medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-update-japanese-release-94ace693d6ba
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scam Dev shilling his already dead Scam

dappradar.com/
>#2 on dappradar and dead? You sure don't know what you're talking about.

>in b4 “discord shills”

There’s a reason why it’s the top dapp for daily users. You have 4 hours to DYOR and get your own opinion. OP was is a good guy for letting you know before they release.

Patiently waiting

dappradar is a scam site from the same people

Didn’t this scam already die? Then SUDDENLY some dapp rating site popped up trying to shill it..and people STILL won’t use it?

Dead game? Pic related. You’re going to have to try harder than that.

Yeah. 2 shills already posted the dapp radar scam

you can stay poor and play your scam etherdungeon pajeet

BRRAAAAAAAP

lmfao

BRAAAAAAAAAP

BRAAAAAAAAAAAP

>t. hard working intern

Ethercraft is only going to go up from here, release is a little over 3 hours away.

medium.com/@ethercraft/introducing-ethercraft-a-decentralized-rpg-running-on-the-ethereum-blockchain-3931bea40b3b

braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

hi brypto

>he does it for free

epic meme

the real game is

world.youcollect.co/#/marketplace

close to ten people have turned 1 eth into 10 eth in three days

would take you 30 years to do that in ethercraft

i guess etherdungeon and cryptocountries dried up huh?

ethercraft is a shit scam, they have a ton of transactions for 0.0 eth.....just people claiming worthless free items with bots, its all a crumbling scam

this game started 3 days ago and 550 eth has already flown through it

etherscan.io/address/0x6b106609bbea6f4c9ace8836aa3fb04c6b586c4e

Poorguy go home. Nobody wants to hire you.

haha its worldcollect you pajeet and it literally blew up a half hour ago i turned .01 into .1

Phil said you arent getting any ETH

ethercraft headquarters on dworld in the capital of india, they are pajeets and proud of it, or they spent all your eth on coke and hookers and cant afford to buy it lmao

they are also obsessed with some guy named poorguy, dont know who he is but i heard he's got a huge dick

jesus the intern is back lol

youre literally shilling some shit called 'worldcollect' how delusional are you

0.2 eth if u delete this post

pretty sure this is the smallminded nigger that tried to "blackmail" the devs for .1 ETH or he would FUD. Here you see the results of this brainlet poorfag's scheme.

Anyone reading this can tell that you are less than 20 years old. Get a job Poorguy. Your parents cant sustain you forever

The devs of etherdungeon don’t want you either.

For those who are confused by this one ID. It is a guy in discord named poorguy and nobody ever wants to hire him bc he acts like this. If he just stayed in his lane he would be getting paid rn, rather than wasting time making himself look like an ass. Oh well, you live and you learn

scam, bunch of jpeg pixels. no working product

who is the intern? who are you talking about. i thought you were trying to scam people?

Poorguy you’re an idiot. All of this baseless fud, don’t be too upset you were booted from many discords.

i heard he has a big dick, why do you hate him so much?

kys

Not true, they have crafting - also consider that this is like an ICO of sorts

poor guy is too poor to even complete the outer circle. Anyone who listens to this shill is a brainlet.

>he thinks that the virgin vs chad meme is supposed to be 'hurr this bad this good'

Get. The. Fuck. Out. Normie.

poorguy sad cuz hes too poor to afford any items and isnt gonna make it. go get a job at starbucks

this is what your missing in worldcollect

its a place called budva

it wasn't too long ago you guys were hijacking that poorguys threads, i guess he still has a huge dick but how times have changed

this is utter shit btw. didnt even read it completely and i know it

mad cause some random dev busted his mom

the devs are literally obsessed with a discord troll cause he has a huge dick, what a bunch of homos

the chad ethercraft dev vs the virgin poorguy

you guys cant even afford memes and your literally retarded, what gives?

ethercraft has no working product, ether dungeon does. all you need to know!

Seriously fuck ethercraft, i got bags now and people will only buy your bags 50 percent off the base price. bunch of fucking kikes.

Not a realtime game. Sage.

Reminder that is a scam and discord shills are the ones making this threads to caught unaware retards.

nice meme faggot how long did it take you to make and why did @pepthedon watch while the devs of etherdungeon fucked his mom?

your mom

TO CAUGHT

Ethpyramid ftw.

WHY DID @PEPTHEDON JUST WATCH WHILE THE DEVS OF ETHERDUNGEON FUCKED HIS MOM?

etherdungeon with its 80 players and 2 eth in transactions? cant make this shit up

>something is a scam because I said so

>didnt even sage properly, bumping the thread instead

EC fudders are sloppy

is that still a thing

etherwhat? sry gonna try to put that on google see what i get

lets not listen to the tard whos rollplaying in chat

I KNEW he was the one that busted up yer mom'

pajeet trying to promote a pajeet project. color me surprised!

Holding like,3k in items after the price doubling

if you would have listened to me you would have gotten into this game 3 days ago

if you listen to ethercraft retards you will get a useless corn hat to mastrubate to while you tell your girlfriend its gonna appreciate soon but shes sneaking behind your back and fucking some discord troll named poorguy because he has a huge cock

Lmao you’re literally talking about yourself in the third person. That just goes to show you the potential of this game, a guy gets booted from the EC discord and he loses his mind and does nothing but try to fud. You wouldn’t be the self-proclaimed “poorguy” if you actually used your energy in the right ways.

at least we dont have brain cancer

hmmm he seems like a nice guy with a huge cock, who is this poorguy?

not an insecure bitch like @pepthedon....

i would totally hang out with that dude

hopefully u can afford a toilet someday

Reminder that there are almost 1100 people in the discord. Please bring better fud

who is poorguy and why does he have a huge cock?

only faggot ethercrafters count offline members like they count their 0 eth transactions you guys are the biggest bunch of fags why do you want my dick so bad

post ur address ill send u 0.2eth so you can afford a toilet

Sorry poorguy, you’re getting loopy and talking about yourself again. You really have some serious issues and you know this as well.

Anyways, 3 more hours until the Japanese items launch, if you’re not going to join in on this one, atleast be there to see the success so you can join the next release if there is one

medium.com/@ethercraft/ethercraft-update-japanese-release-94ace693d6ba

"Sorry Poorguy, the CAT scan results came in, the tumor is inoperable"

no more shitting in the streets for poorguy!

protip...poorfag>gender modified attack pig.

ITT people sad they lost the first wave of items/too poor to throw money at a ponzi

who is poor guy? is he one of the guys that fucked the ethercraft devs mom?

My job here is just about over. 19 replies by one lunatic. Thanks for keeping the thread active, I guess?

"Sorry Poorfag, the CAT scan results came in, it appears the rats ate you brain.
ftfy

why are you guys obsessed with poorguy? did he seriously fuck someones mom like he claims?

thanks for the constant free bumps

Finally I have items that have a very limited supply. You fags will be sorry when I can sell my pepe hat for 10x what I paid for it. A total of 220 people in the entire world have one of these and I am one of them!

thx Gender Modified Poorboy, for bringing all of the curious seekers to Ethercraft

who is poorguy and why do you guys screenshot him and talk about him all the time

just a random snowflake, really. Got pissed because the Ethercraft dev's wouldn't pay him to shill. Extortion actually. Ironically, his fud brings more buyers than any shilling would

are you sure? i talked to him a discord and he seems to be really cool, plus i asked to see his cock and it was huge

PEP EXPOSED

lol ethercraft cant even meme

Hm...

i came for one of these!