I will invest some more money in the next few days, going to hold for at least 1 year without any trading

I will invest some more money in the next few days, going to hold for at least 1 year without any trading.

Which coins will have the biggest gains in your opinion? My portfolio is like 90% VeChain (if you acknowledge their coming supremacy, you are allowed to reply).

Won't put it into other high market cap coins like BTC/XRP/BCH and coin x has to be somewhat safe to still be around until then.

Thank you, brothers.

i was gunna post a sniff pic but she’s black so that’s gross

ICX is a sleeper right now

saw an announcement earlier for something called boldpure on bitcointalk

other than that, maybe smellycoin

Probably latina desu

Don't be a faggot

Ethereum of 2018 1000$ eoy

PRL

CPChain, a project in which VEN is invested.

BURST my dude

ETH will 3x

That means you're gay

i consider what shes doing as a form
of sexual assult

wait for the next dip and go all in on icx and zilliqa

>not into sheboon negresses
>lol ur gay dud
mhm whatever you say based nigger lover. enjoy the herpe aids

NEO

ENG my man, the sleeping giant. It's still cheaper than the ultimate fucking shitcoin (DENT)

AGI, easy

HPB
ENG
ZIL
BOTTOS
OMG
AGI
MOBIUS
NAS

The NEO bus has shipped. Most people bought 1300-2000 NEO for the price of 1 currently, and unlike with shit like ETH, volume matters for NEO because you won't be producing GAS with low volumes.

Please shill me eng

Buy link

Ethereum Classic. In 2 weeks there is an AirDrop which means free Coins

LAMDEN is sleeper, easy 100x.

Invest in good stable coins that are always going to go up...

>NEO
>NEM
>EOS
>XMR

Maybe throw a few bones to some long term project like Decentraland MANA.

RLC for best ROI one year from now, trust me

Do you reckon she has an upset stomach and is just sitting on her side like that to squeeze all the gas out of her system?
I'm thinking she went to the gym and had a really bad protein shake and is now feeling sick and just squeezing all the gas out of her rectum.

came here to post that pic, good work.

Freakshow coin has no real use. It will never see mass adoption. Apart from that is is the biggest autist in crypto and the robot has nice bobs and vegane, so I see why you would fall for the scam.

How can you even tell from that pic?

nuls
/thread

[Performance]
-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7.
-Payment channels can process 10s of 1000s of transactions per second.

[Cost]
-A standard transaction costs just 0.00001 XRP.
-The cost is not paid to any party: it's irrevocably destroyed.

[Real-world use]
-5 institusions are currently using XRP (MoneyGram, Cuallix, FlashFX, IDT and MercuryFX).
-Many banks are currently using xCurrent. Since xRapid is cheaper (saves up to 60%) and provides final settlement, they are likely to transition to it.
-Bichip will use XRP in its RFID chips.
-A w3c standard that Ripple helped develop (and was demo'd by Microsoft) will be available in all major browsers, it'll facilitate paying with XRP.

[Economics]
-The supply is fixed.
-Unlike Bitcoin, there's no inflation. Bitcoin uses PoW which relies on inflation and/or high fees. Bitcoin requires $18M of net new $ flowing in just to maintain the price!!

[Security]
-Unlike Bitcoin, double-spending isn't possible. Bitmain (a Chinese company) can rollback Bitcoin's chain and bunkrupt the whole ecosystem.
-An attack could only stop new transactions temporarily. Participants would simply remove bad participants from their list

[Decentralisation]
-Each participant can run a validator and use his own list of validators.
-validators role is to agree on an order for new transactions
-10s of reputable public & private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Bahnhof,..)
-Consensus for the order of new transactions requires a supermajority of 80%

[Incentives]
-XRP is a revenue source for Ripple Labs. This aligns its incentives with XRP hodlers. It uses the revenue to improve the tech and expand XRP's marketshare.
-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches on the network. Only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. XRP is sold only to long term investors (i.e., they can't dump)

Now thats what I call a work of brarp

OMG

>3 sec transaction
>took me 3 minutes to transfer a tiny amount

How many xrp get released with each batch and when will the last batch release?

true