Will this EVER go above $0.004?

Ain’t nobody got time fa this

Other urls found in this thread:

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/documentary/201612100600/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqfLOJGS_7o?t=01m30s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Believe in Veeky Forums
>End up hodling phone coins lol

I mean what should I dump it for??? I’m down 50% from my initial investment. Ugh buy high sell low. I hope someone pumps it...

If they come through on even half of their road map this shit will moon like no other-Telecom partnerships in the works, an exchange being started in Japan-WORKING product by December-I read somewhere the total orders open for sale is like 2.5% of the circulating supply. If you are patient just accumulate and dollar cost average down. 5 billion people have phones 2 billion have banks. Remittance services at 1/3rd of Western Union fees transacted almost instantly. The fundamentals here make me fucking hard unagi power.

What makes you think telecoms want to adopt this shit? There's almost no reason for them to. You can even pay for some shit via sms and and they bill you directly to your account.

This coin makes no fucking sense.

Because it opens up a new market for Telecoms currently worth around 500 Billion? What part doesn't make sense here? It would bring remittance into the mainstream but even easier and cheaper to use. You must hate money

Explain why they'd want this ever if instead they could easily create a pay by sms or a similar option like charging the customer directly to their phone bill instead (like they currently do for many such transactions) instead of paying transfer fees to this shitcoin company?

this coin was a pump and dump.

1 satoshi by summer

yeah... explain the 25billion transfer then

in fact

You should read the white paper. This would connect multiple telecoms using the service-It can be done via sms-It creates international connectivity

keep in mind that this is made for third world workers sending money back home. how can migrant workers do that without waiting 6 months? of course the employer won't help, they'll screw them over as quick as possible. but helps to be able to send money with some shit 3g third world phone near instantly

also saying that as someone who also dumped my bags at .011 kek. but the real world adoption might be a legitimate use case in the long run if crypto doesnt die before that

>real world adotpion is possible and the legitimate
drinking and Veeky Forumsing srry

name one successful company founded by a black CEO (that's not a music record)

jihad

>not knowing the difference between a full blown nigger and a first generation african immigrant
do none of you fuckers know nerdy as fuck african exchange students and how brainy they are? (probably not because youre all neets) but seriously they can be up there with the chinks. because the smart ones know how to make it out of that cesspool and breed to have even smarter niggerbabies who are raised with the some insanely strict lifestyle (having known a few of these people, one owns a business and the other went to some ivy league bullshit). the dude is half french too
>also implying im a nigger as im the palest motherfucker I know
>not defending niggers either, as someone in a city the worst fucking people are arabs and niggers

Doesn't need to succeed. It needs a couple partnerships and some hype I'm the next alt season.

Look at the board of advisors and the company behind it. I'd say the melanin man is but a public face.

>Because it opens up a new market for Telecoms currently worth around 500 Billion?
but it doesnt though

hmmm well we don't even know the true race of satoshi nakamoto, so maybe in crypto races don't matter excepto for pajeets fuck'em

The remittance market share total is valued at 500 billion...elaborate?

Crypto and real world application shouldn't be in the same sentence I agree, but their model is simple and straight forward, its just as close as any other if not closer to achieving actual use. Except maybe Bountyx0 how the fuck that isn't worth more is beyond me.

>elaborate?
dont need a crypto for this. you think if it did it wouldnt already have been done by proper developers?

>nerdy as fuck african exchange students

lol

Well it becomes obviously cheaper and more efficient? It would be an international remittance that doesn't require an acccount of anything kind, just a phone and provider. What kind of logic is that, it would be done already if it was worth doing? The only decrepancy I see here in terms of FUD is about the dev team for the most part.

ok name some successful fortune 1000 companies founded and led by these first generation african immigrants

You will have to wait month or two.

Name one funded by first generation European that came to USA in last 50 years.

Except you CAN name many successful enterprises founded by Europeans in Europe.

Name ONE founded by an African in Africa.

Sonangol?

Home Depot was started by a Russian immigrant.

>The Home Depot was co-founded by Bernard Marcus, Arthur Blank, Ron Brill, and Pat Farrah in 1978.

This coin price reminds me of Linda
It's hovering around 40sats, suddenly it moons to 80 and now it's 19-20 sats

Mannn... I really love the idea of a coin that disrupts telecom in any form or fashion, but let’s be real. Those monolithic faggots are soooo big it’s just never gonna happen.

Because you are right, but it won't stop other idiots from buying like they did TRX. This coin is garbage for every reason you mention. I sold as soon as it dropped 1 penny less than I paid. Its a pnd and no telling when that will happen.

It can easily be a new tron. In hearing no. 1 congressman Cotton referred to "Coin for unbanked". That is how Telcoin was described on cnbc.

This is correct. I universally hate all blacks. But there are some seriously smart ones out there.

Are you fucking retarded? they connect multiple telcos to run their business model using their utility token. They are the middle-men partnering up with different telcos. All these telcos then offer their service. In Africa there are billions of people that have phones, and of those billions of people, billions of them don't even have a bank account.

Why does this need to be spelled out for you? read the whitepaper. They already have a PoC partnership with Etisalat. That was the only one they could disclose, and they've been all over the world setting up these NDA partnerships.

I live in nice place for tech people, my neighbours are all pajeet, chinks or black.
Mostly pajeet though.

LOOOL

>name rich blacks unless you name the ones I don’t want you to name.

Dre and Diddy are billionaires. Music then Vodka and Headphones.

Not only did they succeed in a notoriously difficult industry. They diversified into industries that were over saturated and still came out on top.

And in answer to your original question:

oprah winfrey

lets not forget athletes either, there's a ton of them

Do you also live on the riverfront on Jersey City? Because you just described my area

Well, that’s an interesting thing.

Contextual IQ

There’s a study somewhere about the manifestation of ‘intelegence’ and how it’s contextual.

Sports people generally have the ability to over come certain types of bias to gain oversight and deep understanding of their given ‘tasks’.

Like David Beckham and the bendy kick. Or the ability to focus beyond the pain threashold.

A prime example of this is in synconised swimming. And the Russian team

www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/tv/documentary/201612100600/

Things like empathy, consistency in mood, mirror neurons, physiology traits that make ‘the task’ easier.

Nah, UK, but it describes every tech centre in the west.

Look just so we're clear. I understand when anons dont want to get involved because of too many blacks, or because of a black CEO.
I've bought about 30k of telcoin because I got on to Kucoin really early upon release (like 30mins early) and basically bought at around 20sats. If I lose all of it, it's totally negligible etc etc... Seriously, I'm not worried lmao
My point is this; I'm not sure on the IQ level differences between Asians/Euros/Afircans males.... but I know with European men/women for IQs over 130 men should outnumber women on a scale of eight to 1. So on crypto, if I see women, outside of this scale, on the team I'm out as a rule of thumb (unless the women are in marketing)
However a lot of the anons on here DO understand these IQ differences between the races and they can make a proper evaluation on whether a coin is worth investing due to races involved.

>what the fuck am I reading.

You sound like a mad man.

Elon Musk

>NDA
>Not Doing Anything

Whenever I hear about NDA's for shitcoins all I can think of is this Homer Simpson at the duff brewery

>What does the future hold for duff? Let's just say we have a few ideas up our sleeve
>like what?
>I'd rather not get into it right now
>why not?
>ok, we have no ideas for the future. We got nothing. Are you happy?
>no...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RqfLOJGS_7o?t=01m30s

I'm so drunk atm user lmao
I'm sorry if I don't make sense

Welcome to the business world.

you're a fucking retard, nobody cares if you spent your lunch money on this or not

shut the fuck up

Yup. So much hype in business.

10 Ride the wave.
20 cash out.
30 Find the next hype.
40 Go to 10

Run

Thanks, but I've run my own business for several years now.

Enjoy your bags

Fuck off blackie

Stop posting your dumb drunk shit.

Fucking brainlet. Adults are talking.

This Veeky Forums meme hurt me the most

this shitcoin will implode HARD and DEEP

Bloomberg and Cnbc are financial no-ones compared to (you).

Enjoy your bags.

Has it been PnD'd? It's still on one exchange. If it gets listed on a few more, I'm sure it'll see more volume.

Wow user that cares about my financial staus. Thanks. I am holding 500k.

Huge if true

yeah, it's not like i want people to be poor. user, it was only my opinion... please don't get butthurt, okay?

(kimmie)

Got it by cash or stacking?

probably not no

It will when we all take the walk down. Not b4 senpai

its over .004 atm my dude.

They only started their work. Check their twitter.

>ever trusting niggers in crypto
BEECONNNEEEEEK