Thank you very much, please keep it up!

Thank you very much, please keep it up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcEMghqgjcg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking americans and their guns lmfao, saddest shit i've ever seen

Unless someone is shilling DeadChildCoin, I think you're on the wrong board.

It's mostly the south

congrats on this, seriously

>giving up your right to defend your home and country because some spastic off'd a few kids
kys

>not being able to defend your home without a gun
>living in constant fear of being attacked
the absolute state of americans

That's what happens when you live around niggers.

Assign 3 round robin reservists from National guard with rifle to every public strategic importance building.
Not more than total of 39k I think. Total reservists - over 300k I think
>Problem solved

It is the aggressive nature of America that has freed the world from the evil of communism. The reason most of us didn't have famines like Ukraine, Russia, China, Venezuela, and the like is because of Americans and their guns.

Gun ownership is only low in the Northeast.

Ok I luled

Well I wasn't around to give the ok for slavery nor the '65 immigration act. Not my fault the generations before me flooded this country with niggers, spics, and muslims. All I can do is adjust to the world I was given and I certainly wouldn't want to live in any country where someone can break into my home without my having the ability to kill them instantly.
Also please explain how you plan to win in a fist fight when 3 people bust down your door and jump you.

You are literally a faggot

Bigger problem in America is we're all fucked mentally from a shit culture that no longer values healthy lives and families. Healthcare sucks, schools suck, popular culture endorses violence/sex/drugs, divorce rates are high, work/life balance sucks, paid maternity leave sucks etc, etc.
Kids are being brought up in this awful environment and lashing out. If they didn't have guns, they'd be making bombs or driving over people with cars or some shit like that.

again
>living in constant fear of being attacked
how delusional are you that you think a gang of niggers is just going to break into your house and beat/kill you for no reason? or maybe america is just that shitty of a country that it's actually a possibility, either way gl

My house that I lived in as a kid was broken into 3 times and my stepmom was sexually assaulted in front of the house one night too.

Shit's fucking rough in most cities in America.

yeah maybe the US is even shittier than i imagine, must be rough

We have pretty much everything you could ever want here, you just have to deal with some stupid shit for it. My main issue is the work culture. Seems everyone takes pride in putting in overtime and not getting paid for it. Fuck that. The violence is shitty too but as long as you know the areas to stay out of, you're fine.

>listening morality lessons from people who are okay with murdering 1 million babies every year

>you will never be murdered in a school shooting
Why even die bros

people are fucking disgusting.
this world is a fucking shitheap

>Yo nigga I herd dat wyte boi got sum o dat bitcoin. Lets rob dat bitch bruh

No, the saddest shit I've ever seen is:
a) paid shills trying to subvert non /pol/ boards so that other boards pressure /pol/

b) people who think this is normal

c) you for seriously replying to it

d) the fact you are such a faggot that you're incapable of understanding 2A

Exactly, it is that shitty. Nothing I can do about it but be prepared. The funny thing is that I live in a small-ish town that's had a large influx of well paid factory jobs. With that has come the obvious flooding of minorities.
As an example, I was in a store the other day when a white woman in her 30s comes in, left her car running since it was -10 wind chill, and someone stole her car. It's something that people used to be able to do here. Saw they caught the guy, last name Gonzalez. It's all Hispanic or black names in the local news for crime anymore.

Not having a gun is pure unamerican

I know a lot of nice black/hispanic people so I try not to judge right off the bat but it is absolutely undeniable that a majority of the crime is perpetrated by them. Now, you can go a step further and argue it's because they're systemically disadvantaged but that's a whole other topic.

I was in Prague for example, saw maybe only 5 black people my entire time there and they ALL were selling drugs. 1 minute in a major American city and I'll see 5 black people.

lmao who cares about your gay ass amendment retard, that was written in the era of muskets so really who the fuck cares. hopefully your kids get gunned down by some incel that for some reason has the ability to get his hands on an assault rifle, kys

Asians were "systematically disadvantaged" in the US (railroad slavery, internment camps) and somehow became the #1 median income group. Also claiming systematic oppression is damn funny when there's only one racist law on the books, it's called affirmative action.
It's their culture that's dogshit and the constant 'woe is me' attitude they carry around. Again it's why Asians were able to move from the bottom rung to the very top.
Pic related for you, retard. They specifically said 'bear arms' as they knew there would be advancements in weaponry. In fact there were even automatic rifles at the time and they allowed citizens to own cannons.

How to I make money on this?

>"same type of weaponry"
you ever see a nigger running around with an rpg?

All of them.

>babies
>fetuses

I think you may be confused.

No, but here in Philly we have a horse gang...
youtube.com/watch?v=xcEMghqgjcg

good goy

Because current generations of government took away their right to own them. The same government that does this so that you have 0 power to oppose those that they empower with the right to own that level of weaponry to exert their control over you. There's a reason why the same politicians that push for gun control will always have armed bodyguards next to them.

Fuck Piers Morgan. If he doesn't like it he should move back to his shithole island instead of coming here and dictating what should and shouldn't be doing.

another board ruined by leftypol

Oh, ok. You're not confused, you're a moron. Thanks for clearing that up.

La creatura de Judia!

Where’s the proof bud? Since you lefties ducking love science, why don’t you prove that a fetus isn’t a human?

This. Violence is the symptom

I'm glad you are wiping yourselves willingly

the problem with america is its all one big country so anyone can move whereever they want, but 80% of america is full of poor trash, mexicans and niggers, that instead of being concentrated into one or two states, are allowed to spread out and make everywhere worse.

this lmao

>kids get bullied until the point of suicide
>they keep lashing out, nobody helps them
>people somehow keep thinking this incredibly toxic environment is "normal"
>get surprised when some kid takes revenge and guns down a bunch of people

There are some unstable fuckers to yea, but they also have mental issues. The question is "Why do these school shooters do what they do?" Jeezes christ stupid fucks.

At least be honest and say that abortion is justified by it's benefit to society. But of course you'd rather be intellectually dishonest in a vein attempt at explaining the mental gymnastics of how something with a heartbeat at 3 weeks is just a bundle of cells. Or maybe you're just retarded.
I really don't get how people can't openly admit that aborting a child that'd be born to a crack addict is the better option for everyone compared to having the child raised by a drug addicted, single mother. Instead they resort to 'my body, my choice' campaign slogans.

go drink your tzar urin on your main platz you fuking peasant

I laugh my ass off when i see another mass shooting in USA, my god what a pathetic country

MUHHH don't take my gunz away!! at least if you fat fucks were intelligent but 50% of your country are literally retarded farmers

reminds of that BLM protest because some black criminal got shot some time ago
>"FUCK THE POLICE!!"
>black guy shoots black guy during same protest
>"CALL THE POLICE!!!"

>helps them
nah, should just remove them, no reason to waste time on those kind

The US is third world tier

another fucking lefty-biased, non-Veeky Forums related shill thread just like last time.

the real problem is they they only seem to hire manlets with ego issues for the police these days, so instead of being able to deal with shit like a man, they get scared and just shoot everything immediately.

Maybe if the FBI wasn't so busy trying to subvert the Democratic system they would have looked into the many warnings that the kid was a drugged up Manchurian Candidate waiting to happen.

The problem there is that kids that are bullied are not allowed to fight back against their bullies because the retarded system deems them both in the wrong and equally accountable. This pressure builds up on a daily basis until one day a certain especially weak or bullied kid explodes.

Bring back fighting and masculinity (have the gym teacher ref a boxing match in the gym or some shit) instead of feminine coddling and avoidance protocols and this shit disappears.

The farmers that live in bumfuck nowhere aren't the problem. It's all the niggers they keep importing

It's funny how libshits want to ban AR-15s in response to mass murders when it is hardly statistically relevant for the amount of murders in comparison to handguns. Gun violence if you discount suicide is also considerably lower in areas with higher gun ownership.

America has the largest amount of kids on SSRI's, literally every mass murderer was on SSRI's. Every time a mass shooting occurs, the media gives millions of dollars worth of free advertisement for the killer so others can feel emboldened to do the same.

Never change America.

As splashy of a headline as things like this make, the amount of people killed in these big 'assault weapon' massacres is a drop in the bucket compared to the overall murder rate. Most firearm murders are committed by minorities using handguns. There are lots of countries out there that don't have firearms ownership enshrined as one of their founding principles, so if it bothers you I recommend moving. Canada is right next door. Even if gun control was a good idea, you can't put the genie back in the bottle at this point in the US, there are already too many guns out there for any meaningful gun control to happen.