Take profit

Who else took gains at $10,500? Feels good.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mspeight_cal/status/964679921196044289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

me too dude
this makes no sense

Already lost 39$

>shortfags are getting this desperate

Manlets, when will they learn?

I just bought a fuck load of strat instead of converting to fiat.

>bought one BTC at 6k
>can get a 4k profit right now
should i hold till 12k? or should I get my initial investment back now?

it just keep pumpin WTF! AGH

Take profit you've already won

If you really need the money take profits, otherwise ride this shit to 100k

>bogposting
>he sold
Pump it

That's getting greedy considering how high the green candle is currently stacked. $11k might be doable, but I'm taking my gains.

Why sell when it looks like it's mooning to the top of the channel at 11.5k+ within the next days?

>selling
wew

Lol. The wisdom of the poor and cowardly

Because that's what everyone is trying to do and I'd rather get positioned for the big dip that will ensue.

I left to visit my parents this weekend my nano is at home

>he's selling
>pump $10.5k to $12k..

Pumpfags aren't getting my gains.

hold till 100k

They are getting blown so hard so so hard

Dump dump dump
Here it comes

>Literally never dips more than a couple hundred and the market is perpetually overbought
>still goes up
This is crazy

Hah

kek see you at 20k

12k easy on this pump.

This is so fucking stupid. All TA fags saying to sell at 9.5, 10, and now 10.5, i also thought this was going to dip before 11k. Now i doubt we are going down at least until 12k.

WHATS HAPPENING BROSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

BAHAHAHAHAAHAH BTFO user HOWS YOUR SHIT SACKS NOW

I guess I will take profit then

wtf is happening? its so fucking easy to make money in this market haha. almost at 100% gains on btc from just over a week ago

REPLYING TO MYSELF BECAUSE IT'S EVEN HIGHER NOW THAN IT WAS BAHAHAAHASHHASDHASHDAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH user PLS HOW ARE YOUR BAGS? I WANT TO KNOW, WHATS TETHER LIKE?

>Take profits
>10.5k
>it was 20k weeks ago
So you are one of those who joined on December. Yes, I know, you were bullied, your father did XXX, etc. Just hodl, don't be one of the group of retarded people who is selling right now.

Who listened? I got out at the peak twice today.

welcome to crypto.

so far This year has been fucking boring in comparison to last year.

always take out original investment when you are happy with gains. Leave the rest of the money to either hold or reinvest

honestly take original investment, + some gains
gotta realise at least something

Example of TA fail, 3 hrs ago this crypto twitter analyst advised to sell at $10,280. Btc now closing on $10,600. This has been going on all week, TA fags literally shitting the bed day and night.

twitter.com/mspeight_cal/status/964679921196044289

The reason TA is shit is because crypto is mostly based on the whims of people's sentiment. Look how many people have a sell order for $11k l. That number is already in everybody's head. That's why less people will want to buy as it approaches the wall.

THis. If you are scared of dump just set stop losses.

Laughing at this attempt to drive it back up over $10,500 with these tiny buy orders. Good luck, guys. I think you have a better shot at pulling it off tomorrow.

Being this new.
You don't understand anything about bitcoin right? Stick to your TA and kys in some months/years

No man, its return to normal. The bulls are never ever wrong here. Everyone buy.

Crossing 10500 again. Tetherfags on suicide watch.

Why are you guys obsessed with TA? It's the only thing I keep hearing about for the past week or so. It's the new "fud". Trendy faggots.

I'm shorting an altcoin that won't keep pace with btc so I don't care if it btc teeters on $11k before the next dump. Anyone who thinks it won't dump again in the near future is retarded. $11k dumps are all but guaranteed.

niggernewfag TA is older than crypto

Itll dump at 15k to 9-12k then go to 18k+

>N-n-new f-fag
Yeah and every little kid on Veeky Forums just learned the word and says it in every other post now.

got my initial investment back and some extra profit ($8k) leaving around $2k (0.182827 btc) in my portfolio

really thanks for the advice, guys. I really appreciate it.

Yup, i took out my initial investment $2k as soon as i reached $100k crypto worth. That really put my mind at ease.

What kind of gains are you anons cashing out with?

nice one dumb fuck, we just breached 10.7k. you guys seriously need to stay out of the market, you guys are too stupid.

It did dip - not as much as expected though. I bought back in at 10.1 where I sold though, so it's all good really. 11.4 gonna be the next resistance. Let's try to increase our stack there. No shorting though....

I'm expecting a stupidly long wick pretty soon. Then we begin our descent.

Omegafaggot? That you?

>bleez zell

10550 was resistance with next resistance at 11500. you sold after it broke a major resistance level. never change biz.

Yeah, sold all just under that $500k sell wall on binance. Feels kind of bad because the greedy part of me sees the extra $1200 I could have made had I held a couple of hours longer. But it's cool. I'm trying to be better about taking profits as I hit targets, and when indicators tell me to, rather than hold for greed's sake and occasionally get stuck in a trade. the rsi hit 75, stoch crossed, and I had hit target, so yeah. We'll see what happens now. I'm not bearish or bullish. This is a really tense period, and I may just make small plays this weekend.

still feel good? hahhahaahh

sweetie...

anyone sensible would have sold at 20k, and even before that, and rebought at 10k, 9k, 8k... it's like you don't even use limit orders.

BTC had an extremely rare Abandoned Baby Bullish pattern at 10050, that is the only reason we came up to 10800. Dump is now.

Nah kys, btc only dumps when whales device to short, PERIOD
It will always keep going up
If whales didn't short in January we would be already in 70k

This is the first brainlet wojak that's made me chuckle