I'm sorry for all legitimate xlm holders

Thanks user.

Zoom out

zimbabwe out

zoom up

WHY

Stay strong stellar studs, we will have our time

saying it doesn't make it real, user
memeing things into reality means that a significant chunk of us believe into something and use weaponized autism into manifesting
this is just sad

ewwww, if anything deserves to get dumped as hard as possible, it's this useless pajeet coin

>sold my icx yesterday to put it in xlm

today the commander of the stellar forces surrendered to chainlink officer staff unconditionally.
'we never had a chance really. Surrender was the only way to prevent getting buttfucked by linkies for the next decade'

all stellar owners are obliged to wear an armband showing a chainlink symbol and register with their local smartcontract node

>Jed McCaleb is a known asshole who destroys everything he touches
>His controlling cunt asian girlfriend is worse
>Blackmailed ripple after leaving by threatening to dump his billions of coins
>roadmap insults holders
>80 billion tokens held by foundation to be distributed to niggers in africa to bank the unbanked
>fairx is vaporware
>IBM has said multiple times that their use of stellar is temporary until they make their own solution
>only news is SDEX which has been around forever and lightning network because why the fuck not
>basically ripple without jews behind it
>jews always win
>*tips hat to Stellar*

I've been considering completely dumping my Xlm stack for more Link the last couple weeks. I just keep thinking it will get back up to it's at some point, and I wait another day. Can't wait for a good opportunity to get rid of this shit, even though I got in at 13 cents. Fucking FairX better be worth it!

should we tell him?

Damn same here. Although I'm definitely not waiting for Fairx anymore. I'll be out by March.

They said april-may at the earliest, check their twitter.
It's a pet project by michael dowling, a full time IBM employee who has said that IBM is his first priority. He posted on his personal twitter that he was burnt out on crypto
If it comes out within this year it will be mediocre and won't even have first mover advantage as a Fiat-Alt gateway

dude i sold at 70 cents. i got back in at 56 cents, kept selling because it wasn't going back up.
It's been a month and there's no indication this is ever going to break 50 cents again.
you will forever be waiting for the day jed decides to dump another 20 billion lumen on the market (which he can do 4 more times) and it tanks XLM 50% (again)

the only thing this had going for it was FairX which has been delayed for another year

with 1% inflation, this is just a bad investment all around.

cute

This, I won't deny the possibility that it pumps anyway, this is an irrational market and worse projects have. However, why the fuck would you bet on literal greater fool theory, anything else has a higher probability of significant returns

I did this during work today I rather fomo in than wait

Time>Money

Also QSP fags

true, i thought tron was dead, but here we are. the tech is decent but the supply is a dealbreaker. it's almost the same price as ripple just with more downsides

no worries you have mobie... it's goin to the moon rrr-right?

good shit, those all cover one another's bases

-roadmap insults holders.
This. That's why i immediately dumped after reading it. They have no respect for anyone invested in their shitcoin. "No splashy announcements fuck you". God i hope it crashes and burns their dumb investors celebrating that horrible roadmap.

and I was gonna keep pouring money into them each friday

thanks man
i just wanted to swingtrade this shit against eth, but i'm too stubborn to realise the loss
2 weeks and still at a loss
lmao
fucking jed mccaleb, never trust a gen x

the worst part isn't the insults... it's just old decrepit jed stuck in 90s thinking mode, where this was the kind of edge that got you cred
guy is basically the "how do you do fellow kids" meme
anyone over 40 has no business running a crypto business unless they're wearing a suit

I got out. Broke even - just. Feels better being back in stuff that actually moves.

>obsitards are so stupid they can't even get the isometric perspectives right
this might be the best fork yet