1 Hour till ethercraft release

Dont miss out, go do some research and decide if you want to be part of history, 1 am est medium.com/@ethercraft

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T01&p0=179&msg=Ethercraft Japanese Release&font=serif&csz=1
twitter.com/ethercraft_io/status/964725992454606848
ethercraft.io/#/series/8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s about damn time. Soon we will be there to say we tried to give them a heads up.

Pic related

"fuck me pep yes fuck me harder" - poorguy

Just a reminder to everyone before buying! This game has no working product and people will only buy your items for 50 percent off the original price.

It has crafting already

jesus at least type something new, everyone is more than free to do their own research and make a decision based on that.

Yeah just a reminder before buying, this is an Initial Inventory Offering, same thing as an ico but ethercraft has a working platform and a solid plan ahead. If you don’t want to join this release tonight, at least keep an eye on it so you can how it does.

Also the auction house isn’t open yet so whoever is selling right now pretty much has no choice but to sell for 50% off becuase they’re weak handed

cool. Thanks for the bump, Very Smart Poster

New items go live in like 40 minutes. I'm literally waiting on fucking coinbase to transfer my ETH. They just posted this on the Telegram

timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180217T01&p0=179&msg=Ethercraft Japanese Release&font=serif&csz=1

does anyone know if this is accurate for all time zones?

yep its accurate

Literally 26 minutes left then

forgot link twitter.com/ethercraft_io/status/964725992454606848

This is looking crazy. The live link for the item set will go live in 20 minutes at the top of the hour ethercraft.io/#/series/8

>when your eth confirms just in time

I’m getting jittery boys

all these memes on discord got me cracking up lmao

>7 posters

pretty sad

the impression i have is that most people are being greedy and waiting til they buy to post about it. but i guess thats how these things always are.

Lol dude it’s past midnight on a Friday night. How many people do you think are actually on rn

Best thing that ever happened to me in bryptoburrency

Also a good point. Only some of us are kind enough to warn you before the release. Give it 30 minutes

If I had more money I would probably also do the same thing.

What are they releasing tonight?

Is this game gonna be in real time though? Looks like some jpg simulator like Ethdungeons again.

I'm already in Ethpyramid and seeing good gains - I don't need just another Ponzi. I'd rather see a good quality game that's also profitable.

The new items are live now - ethercraft.io/#/series/8

Saturday afternoon in Australia. While Americans sleep, we shitpost and take your ponzi gains.

lmao i love this

can't see shit, captain

try refreshing while holding the control and shift keys. that worked for me

imagine going to sleep before buying bags for japan

i sat back and watched as etheremon blew up, lord knows i wont miss out on an opportunity for both ponzi gains and a playable game.

Just bought a full samurai set and the masamune so here goes nothing

ctrl shift r to clear cache

sup

Sake Sake, we like Bukkake

Finally I have items that have a very limited supply. You fags will be sorry when I can sell my pepe hat for 10x what I paid for it. A total of 220 people in the entire world have one of these and I am one of them!